VLC is among the most reliable media players that you can use to watch movies and videos. Likewise, you can use this media player to play online music from YouTube and Vimeo streaming sites. What still beats the odds is how to move Amazon Music to VLC.
The trigger is obvious - Amazon Music users want to experience the excellent features of VLC. For instance, as a graphic equalizer for your music, VLC brings full audio effects with your playlist support. There is also an audio normalization effect that optimizes the volume of your music, making it easy to tune. Other added functionalities like creating extensions and playlist parsers are also in the mix. The only drawback for Amazon Music users is to directly add playlists to VLC.
In this post, we will show you how to fix this issue. Just follow the next section and learn the best way to remove limitations from Amazon Music. And then you can add Amazon Music files to VLC and play Amazon Music through VLC Media Player.
Part 1. Move Amazon Music to VLC via DRmare Amazon Music Converter
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is a sophisticated app that works in easy steps to unleash all the limitations of Amazon Music. That is to say, you can easily get Amazon Music for VLC with it. More so, you don't have to install the Amazon Music app on your device to download Amazon Prime Music and Unlimited Music. And when it comes to speed, this tool works efficiently, managing a batch of files with a 5X conversion rate.
DRmare has no boundaries when it comes to supporting output formats. Easily convert Amazon Music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, among others. Likewise, it will preserve the ID3 tags and metadata information like cover, title, year, etc. for lossless output quality. After converting, you can get the local Amazon Music files. Then you can add Amazon Music to VLC for using with ease.
Key Features of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Part 2. A Step-by-Step Guide to Convert and Play Amazon Music through VLC
Follow these steps and use DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to get Amazon Music to VLC for offline listening.
- Step 1Install DRmare and sign in your Amazon Music account
- First, head to the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter website and download it on either your Mac or Windows OS computer. After installing and launching DRmare, go to the main interface and hit the "Sign In" tab. Then login to your Amazon Music account. The next step is to register your DRmare account. This tool only lets you convert the first 1-minute of music if you operate a free account. However, you can break this off by purchasing the full version. To register, click the "Register" option from the Menu bar. Then enter your licensed email and the registration code for DRmare Amazon Music Converter.
- Step 2Customize output music format and other parameters for Amazon Music to VLC
- You can now customize the output settings to your preferences for Amazon Music to VLC. Go to the "Menu" icon and click the "Preferences" option. Next, click the "Advanced" section to unleash a new setting window and continue to change the output format and other parameters. These include the sample rate, audio channel, and bit rate. Set the output format first as MP3, then head to the rest parameters. Once done, hit on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Add Amazon Music playlist to DRmare
- Peruse through your Amazon Music library to add your favorite Amazon playlist to the DRmare interface. Click on Amazon Music playlist you like and touch the "Add Files" button. Then choose the tracks you wish to add for conversion.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music files for VLC
- Once your favorite Amazon Music playlists have been added, click the "Convert" tab. The Amazon Music files will start to convert and ready for offline listening. Finally, click the "History" icon with the red dot in numbers to locate the converted Amazon Music files.
- Step 5Add Amazon Music to VLC Media Player
After the conversion process, you can play Amazon Music with VLC media player. Just follow the steps here to transfer Amazon Music to VLC to listen offline without restrictions.
Step 1. Go to your computer and open the folder that harbors the converted Amazon Music playlists.
Step 2. Drag and drop the converted Amazon music to VLC Media Player.
Step 3. Click on any Amazon Music song to play and you'll be able to play Amazon Music through VLC Media Player.
Part 3. Conclusion
VLC Media Player is among the most reliable and user-friendly media players that support Windows, Linux, and Mac operating system devices. Apart from playing videos and watching movies with this player, it is also a hub for excellent features. You can do immense editing on your videos and music.
Adding Amazon Music to VLC has also just been made easier with DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Your freedom has increased as you can download and convert your Amazon Music files to any output format. You can also easily import Amazon Music to VLC to add as background music to your videos for a sense of elegance.