GTA 5 is the abbreviation for Grand Theft Auto V. It is an action-adventure game developed by Rockstar Games. At first, this game is available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Now, it can be played on Windows computer.
On GTA 5 PC, users can discover lots of features to customize the game. Also, GTA V allows you to upload local music files to its radio stations for playing. Today, in this post, we will help Amazon Music users to play Amazon Music on GTA 5 in detailed steps. Just follow the guidance below and learn more.
Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music on GTA 5 - Tool Needed
Currently, there is no integration between Amazon Music and GTA 5. Yet, you can add your own music files to GTA 5 for playing. GTA 5 has a built-in music player named Self-Radio. But, not all music tracks can be played on GTA V. Now, it only supports the input audio formats like MP3, M4A and WMA.
We know that Amazon Music files are in FLAC format with protection. So, to use Amazon Music on GTA 5, we need to change its audio format and remove the protection from it first.
To do that, you may get help from the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It is a great tool that can help convert Amazon Music to GTA 5 compatible audio files. And it can remove protection from Amazon Music and let you use Amazon Music anywhere with ease.
With this tool, you can convert Amazon Music to common audio formats, like MP3, WAV, FLAC and more. Also, you can reset the audio parameters like audio channel and more as you want. Besides, this tool can work at a rapid conversion speed, which will save lots of your time. After the conversion, you will get the converted Amazon Music files for use on GTA 5 and other platforms.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Part 2. How to Download Music to GTA 5 from Amazon Music
To download Amazon Music for GTA 5, please follow the steps below. Here you can see how to use DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to convert and download Amazon Music to GTA 5.
To do that, you need to download and install the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to your own computer. Then make sure that you had downloaded and installed the Amazon Music app on your computer as well. After then, you can go on to download Amazon Music for GTA V.
- Step 1Launch DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Find the installed DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter from your computer's desktop. Then double click on its icon to open it on your computer. And then you will get its main interface. Also, you will notice that the Amazon Music app will launch at the same time.
- Step 2Register the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- You can use the free trial version of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Yet, it won't let you convert the full tracks of Amazon Music. If you want to break the limitation, then you need to buy the tool. After buying, you will get a license code that you can use to register to activate the full version of DRmare. To register, press the 'Menu' icon at the top right side of the screen. And then choose 'Register' option to enter the email and code.
- Step 3Alter output settings of Amazon Music on GTA 5
- Click the menu icon at the top right corner of DRmare, then select and hit on the 'Preferences' option. A new window will show. Next, press on the 'Convert' in this window. Then you can start to reset the audio format, bit rate and more for Amazon Music on GTA 5. After that, click on the 'OK' button to complete the settings.
- Step 4Load Amazon Music playlist to DRmare
- Go to the opened Amazon Music app to find the Amazon Music playlist you want to download for use on GTA 5. Then touch on it and right-click, and then go to copy its link address. Next, back to the main screen of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Put the copied link address to the search bar and hit on the '+' button. This will allow you to add the Amazon Music playlist into DRmare program for converting.
- Step 5Convert Amazon Music for GTA 5
- Just press on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right corner of DRmare program. Then the Amazon Music playlist you added will be converted and downloaded. You can see the process at the conversion window. Once done, you can get the converted Amazon Music files from the 'history' icon on DRmare program.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on GTA 5
With DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you got the local Amazon Music files. Then you can start to add music to GTA 5 from Amazon Music. After that, you can go on to play Amazon Music on GTA 5 while playing games. Here you will get the full guidance on how to do that.
Step 1. Open the 'My Documents' folder on your computer. Then go to Rockstar Games > GTA V > User Music.
Step 2. Choose the Amazon Music files you want to import to GTA 5. Then drag and drop them to the User Music folder.
Step 3. Launch the GTA 5 on your computer. Then go to the menu to select Continue to go on with your existing saved game or choose New Game to begin.
Step 4. Press on the 'ESC' key on your keyboard to set up the in-game menu. And then choose 'Settings' from the bar.
Step 5. Hit on the 'Enter' key to the Game Settings interface. Then scroll down the menu and choose 'Audio'.
Step 6. Select the 'Perform Full Scan for Music' option under the 'Audio'. Then the game will find and scan the Amazon Music files in the 'User Music' folder.
Step 7. Once scanned the music files, the Amazon Music files will be added into the game.
Step 8. Quit the in-game settings interface and restart the game. And then back to the game interface again.
Step 9. Head to the 'Settings' > 'Audio', then change the 'Radio Station' to the 'Self-Radio Mode.
Step 10. You can begin to play GTA V, then the car radio will start to play Amazon Music on GTA 5 from the User Music folder.
Part 4. Conclusion
Finally, you had learned how to play Amazon Music on GTA 5. To make it, you can just use the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to help you. By using this tool, you can easily download and convert Amazon Music to plain audio files with original audio quality. Then you can play Amazon Music on multiple devices like GTA V and so on as you want.