For Amazon Music users, you may know that it offers four streaming services. They are Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited, Amazon Music HD and Amazon Music Free. Amazon Music allows users to listen to music online on any device. And with subscriptions, you can even enjoy Amazon Music offline.
Yet, there are limitations on Amazon Music. You can't stream Amazon Music on multiple devices with the same account at the same time. The numbers of devices that you can play Amazon Music is decided by the plans you subscribed. On Amazon Music Free and Prime, you can only stream Amazon Music on one device at a time. While on Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD, the streaming limits will be varied according to the exact plan you keep.
So, what if you want to get Amazon Music multiple devices work? Is there any alternative way? Sure. In this post, we will introduce an easy tool to help you play Amazon Music on multiple devices. Let's get started and learn how to make it.
Part 1. Make Amazon Music Multiple Devices Work - Best Tool
To get Amazon Music stream on multiple devices, here we need to use a third-party tool. Now, let's meet the DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Downloader.
This tool is designed for Amazon Music. It can convert and download Amazon Music to computer for saving with lossless audio quality. And it can output Amazon Music as MP3, FLAC, and more audio formats. Besides, it supports to alter the audio parameters such as bit rate and so on for better listening experience.
Moreover, the DRmare Amazon Music Converter can work at a rapid speed and keep full ID3 tags. Then you can easily manage your Amazon Music as you like. With this tool, you can then get Amazon Music multiple devices work offline as you want.
Here are the main features of DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter:
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Part 2. How to Convert and Play Amazon Music on Multiple Devices
In this part, we will show you how to use DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. After then, you can easily and directly see how to stream Amazon Music on multiple devices without any limit. Here is the steps for you to use DRmare program. Just follow and learn more.
- Step 1Set up DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- First of all, you need to download DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Then install it onto your computer. After that, you can use it to get Amazon Music on multiple devices work. So, here please go to DRmare official website to get the program download and install. Or you can just hit on the 'Download' button in this page to make it.
- Step 2Open DRmare program and sign in Amazon Music account
- When you installed the DRmare program, please open it from your computer. Then you can see the main interface of DRmare program. Now, click on the 'Sign In' button to enter your Amazon Music account's name and password. Once logged in, you can move to next step.
- Step 3Change output format for Amazon Music on multiple devices
- Amazon Music offers several output audio formats for users. They are MP3, AAC, WAV, Lossless, FLAC, M4B and M4A. To set the audio format, please click on the menu icon from the upper-right. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Advanced' and you can start to alter the audio format. In the 'Advanced' window, you can also modify the sample rate, bit rate, and so on as you like.
- Step 4Add Amazon playlists to download for multiple devices
- After the settings, you can step to find the Amazon Music playlist you want to convert for playing on multiple devices. Please find the playlist and click on it. Then hit on the 'add files' button on the right side. The playlist will then be loaded into a new window. Here you can choose some tracks you like to convert. Or just choose the whole playlist you as you want. Then press on the 'Convert' button.
- Step 5Download Amazon Music for using on multiple devices
- Now, you can see the conversion process of Amazon Music multiple devices. Once finished, please hit on the 'history' icon on the top bar. Then you can see the converted Amazon Music songs. You can double-click on them for pre-listening. Or hit on the 'search' icon to get them on the target folder on your computer.
- At this time, you can move and play Amazon Music on multiple devices without any limit.
Part 3. Conclusion
In this post, you had got Amazon Music offline via DRmare Amazon Music Converter. And you can easily see how to play Amazon Music on multiple devices you want. Besides, with this tool, you can convert Amazon Music to plain audio formats and save them on your computer. Then you can move Amazon Music to USB, Galaxy Watch and more devices for using.