How to Add Apple Music to GTA 5 for Playing
"Does GTA 5 work with Apple Music files? I have songs downloaded and saved in M4A format and I want to listen to them in the game. Is there any idea on it?" - One user from Reddit.
GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto V) is an action-adventure game published in 2013. The game players can get into any car and use the car's audio system to play songs in the game. However, there are no songs in the GTA 5 game and users need to import songs to it.
Back to the issue of 'Apple Music GTA V', today here we are going to focus on Apple music and GTA 5 and show you how to add Apple Music to GTA 5 for listening. Now, let's head on to see how to make it.
Part 1. Tool to Download Apple Music to GTA 5
To get Apple Music in GTA 5, we need to use the DRmare Audio Converter for Mac. Due to the right protection, the contents from Apple Music are not allowed to use on any device or platform directly. Thus, we need to use the DRmare program to convert and download Apple Music as local files and then import them to GTA 5 for playing.
The DRmare Audio Converter is a smart and professional tool that can rip the protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC and more audio files.
Thanks to this tool, you can keep full ID3 tags and original quality of Apple Music after converting. And you can modify the audio parameters like bit rate, sample rate, etc. according to your requirements.
Part 2. How to Convert Apple Music for GTA 5
In this section, we are going to show you how to convert Apple Music files and save them as local files on your computer for importing to GTA V. Before that, you need to download and install the DRmare Audio Converter program to your computer. You can use the free trial version to test the program's performance.
Now please check out the steps below and start to convert Apple Music with DRmare Audio Converter.
- Step 1Load Apple Music tracks to DRmare
- Launch DRmare Audio Converter. Then hit on the 'Add File' button from the bottom left corner on DRmare main interface. Here you can choose Apple Music files you like to convert and play on GTA 5. Then click 'Add' button to confirm and load Apple Music files to DRmare program.
- Step 2Set output format for GTA 5
- Click on the 'format' icon at the bottom right. Then a 'Format Setting' window will pop up. In it, you can select the audio format from MP3, M4A, etc. as the output format for GTA 5. Besides, you are able to adjust your Apple Music with the bit rate, channel, sample rate and codec.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for GTA 5
- Please touch on the big 'Convert' button to start the conversion progress. DRmare Apple Music Converter will convert Apple Music for you to use on GTA 5 automatically. When the conversion done, you could locate the converted Apple Music files on the target folder on your computer. You could do that by clicking the 'Converted' button on DRmare program.
Part 3. How to Import and Use Apple Music in GTA 5
In this part, we will show you how to import Apple Music to GTA 5 and listen to the music in the game.
Step 1. Open your computer and go to the File Explorer.
Step 2. Click 'Documents' and find 'Rockstar Games' > 'GTA V' > 'User Music' folder.
Step 3. Find and drag converted Apple Music into the folder.
Step 4. Launch the GTA 5 game and go to the audio settings.
Step 5. Hit on 'Quick Scan' or 'Full Scan' for music.
Step 6. Change Radio Station to Self Radio.
After then, you had successfully got Apple Music to GTA 5 and you are allowed to using Apple Music with GTA 5.
Video Tutorial: How to Add Apple Music to GTA 5
Part 4. The Verdict
With DRmare Apple Music Converter, you can easily get music from Apple Music and convert them as local files on your computer with original quality. Then you can directly add Apple Music to GTA V or other devices or platforms for playing offline anytime. What's more, the DRmare Audio Converter can also convert Audible audiobooks, iTunes music, etc. with high quality.