Now, more and more people would like to listen to music via their smart TVs at home. For the music streaming services, Amazon Music is a good choice as it works with lots of platforms. So, what if you have a Sony TV and want to play Amazon Music on Sony TV, how do you make them work?
No worries. The Amazon Music Sony TV has integrated and now you can easily stream Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV. In this post, we will show you tips on how to get Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV. You can now follow us and learn how to make it.
Part 1. How to Play Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV Directly
For Amazon Prime Music and Unlimited Music subscribers, you can directly play Amazon Music on Sony TV. Here just follow the steps below to learn how to install Amazon Music app for Sony TV and play Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV in detail.
Install Amazon Music App for Sony Smart TV
Step 1. Turn on your Sony TV and then press on the 'Home' button on the TV's remote.
Step 2. Choose the 'Google Play Store' under the Apps section on your TV.
Step 3. Head to the search icon on the store screen to type and find the 'Amazon Music app.
Step 4. Once found the app, click the 'Install' button. Then choose 'Accept' to install Amazon Music on Sony TV.
Step 5. When finished the installation, the Amazon Music app will show on the Home menu on your Sony Smart TV.
Play Amazon Music on Sony TV
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app from your Sony TV. Then you will find a code on the home screen.
Step 2. Power on your smartphone and go to www.amazon.com/code website. Then sign in to your Amazon account to access the code.
Step 3. Type the code shown on the TV screen. When done, you are ready to make Sony TV Amazon Music to work.
Step 4. Go to the Amazon Music app on Sony TV. Find and then play Amazon Music on Sony TV as you want via the remote.
Part 2. How to Get Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV by Chromecast and AirPlay
Besides using the direct way above, you can also play Amazon Music on Sony TV via your mobile phone. That's you can use the Chromecast and AirPlay feature to make it. Here we will show you the details on how to play Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV.
Stream Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV on Android Devices by Chromecast
Step 1. Power on your Android device. Then connect it and your Sony TV with the same WiFi network.
Step 2. Open the Amazon Music app on your mobile device. And then play the music track you want to enjoy on Sony TV.
Step 3. Head to the 'Now Playing' screen. Then choose your Sony Smart TV from the available devices.
Play Amazon Music on Sony Android TV on iOS Devices via AirPlay
Step 1. Connect your Sony TV and your iOS device to the same WiFi network connection.
Step 2. Click on the menu icon on your iOS device. Then hit on 'Connect to a Device' to choose Sony Smart TV from the list.
Step 3. Launch the Amazon Music app to play the music you want. Then it will be played on the Sony TV.
At last, you can control the playback of Amazon Music on Sony Android TV you want.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on Sony TV - Best Way
The methods above requires you to be an Amazon Prime Music or Unlimited Music subscriber or enjoy music online. To use Amazon Music Sony TV, you have to pay for the music service and connect to the internet. So, is there a better way to listen to Amazon Music songs on Sony TV? Yes. Here we will introduce an alternative way for you to listen to Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV offline.
To do that, you need the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. This program is an excellent Amazon Music downloaded and converter. It can help download and convert Amazon Music for use on Sony TV. And it can save Amazon Music to plain audio files with original quality.
Moreover, it can convert Amazon Music to FLAC, MP3, WAV and more audio formats for use on different devices and platforms. Also, it allows you to customize the output audio parameters for Amazon Music tracks, such as the audio channel, bit rate, and so on. Besides, you can archive your Amazon Music songs by Artist, Albums, etc. for future manage.
After using this tool to get Amazon Music files offline, then you can easily play Amazon Music on Sony TV without any limit. Also, you can play Amazon Music on multiple devices with ease.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Download Amazon Music to local audio files for use anywhere
- Convert Amazon Music to WAV, FLAC, M4A and more audio formats
- Preserve the original audio quality and ID3 tags of Amazon Music Songs
- Download music from Amazon Music with a rapid conversion speed
- Support to play Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV and more platforms
How to Convert Amazon Music for Sony Smart TV
In this section, let's find out how to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to convert and download music from Amazon Music for playing on Sony TV. To start, please download and install the DRmare Amazon Music Converter and the Amazon Music app on your computer first. Then we can go on to download Amazon Music for Sony TV.
- Step 1Open DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Launch the DRmare Amazon Music Converter program from your computer. You will then get its clean main interface. At the same time, the Amazon Music app will load as well.
- Step 2Change output format for Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV
- Head to the top-right corner on DRmare program. Then touch on the menu icon and choose 'Preferences' from the list. The Preferences window will show then. Here click on the 'Convert' tab and you can go on to reset the output audio format and other audio parameters for Amazon Music on Sony TV. Once done, click on the 'OK' button.
- Step 3Load Amazon Music tracks to DRmare
- Go to the pop-up Amazon Music app to search for the music tracks you want to download to play on Sony TV. When got the songs, click on it and go to copy its link address. Then put the link to the search box on DRmare main screen. And next, touch the '+' icon to load the song to DRmare program for converting.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for Sony TV
- Press the 'Convert' button to let DRmare to start to download and convert Amazon Music to Sony TV supported audio files. After a while, the conversion process completes. You can click on the 'history' icon to find all the converted Amazon Music files.
- Step 5Play Amazon Music on Sony TV
- Get a USB drive and insert it into your computer.
- Find your downloaded Amazon Music files and move Amazon Music to USB flash drive.
- Unplug the USB drive from your computer once finished transferred Amazon Music to it.
- Plug the USB drive with Amazon Music songs into your Sony Android TV.
- Press on the 'Home' button via the remote control. Then scroll down to the 'Music' option and then choose '+'.
- Choose the Amazon Music folder from the USB flash drive. Then you can start to play Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV you want.
Part 4. The Verdict
After reading this post, you had got the tips on how to get and play Amazon Music on Sony TV. You can choose to stream Amazon Music on Sony Smart TV directly with your Amazon Unlimited Music or Prime Music subscription. Or you can cast Amazon Music to Sony TV on your mobile phone via Chromecast and AirPlay feature. By the way, you can also try to download and convert Amazon Music for use on Sony TV without any limit by using the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. It should be a great way to help you get Amazon Music Sony TV to work offline.