"Does Sony TV Spotify integrated?" Sure. As a popular music streaming service, Spotify has expanded its service to more and more devices and platforms. Currently Spotify premium subscribers can enjoy Spotify music on Sony Bravia TV directly.
Today, in this post, we are going to focus on Sony Bravia TV and Spotify and show you how to play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV step-by-step. Please follow us and see how to do that.
- Part 1. Play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV with Spotify Premium
- Part 2. Play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV without Spotify Premium
- Part 3. To Sum Up
Part 1. Use Spotify on Sony Bravia TV with Spotify Premium
If you are Spotify premium subscribers, then you can get Sony Smart TV Spotify work directly as Sony Bravia TV supports the Spotify app now. You could view Spotify library on your Sony Bravia TV and steam Spotify to Sony Bravia TV through Spotify Connect.
Now let's check the steps below to see how to use Spotify on Sony Bravia TV in details.
Note: Before starting, please make sure that the receiver is connected to the Internet.
Step 1. Open the Spotify app on your mobile or tablet device.
Step 2. Choose your favorite Spotify music tracks.
Step 3. Hit on the 'Connect' icon.
Step 4. Choose the Sony home audio device. Please make sure that the home audio device and your mobile device are connected to the same network connection.
Part 2. Play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV without Premium
The tutorial above is only available for Spotify premium users to use Spotify music on Sony Bravia TV. Now we are going to introduce another better way for you. It works for both Spotify free and premium users and supports to play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV without premium.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a tool designed for Spotify music. It can help you get Sony TV Spotify work without premium account. By using this tool, you can download and convert Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc. and Sony Bravia TV supported audio formats.
Besides, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter can keep full ID3 tags and original audio quality of Spotify tracks after converting. And you can reset the output audio parameters of Spotify for Sony Bravia TV.
And the DRmare tool can batch convert audio tracks from Spotify in a faster speed so that you can save lots of time. After converting, you can get the Spotify files onto your computer and then you can cast Spotify to Sony TV for playing at free via the USB drive.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Convert Spotify Music for Sony Bravia TV
To get Spotify to Sony Bravia TV, you could follow the tutorial below to start to convert Spotify music for Sony TV. To start, please install and set up the DRmare Spotify Music Converter onto your computer in advance.
- Step 1Add Spotify tracks to DRmare
- Open the DRmare Spotify Music Converter and then you will see the main window of it. And the Spotify app will pop up at the same time. Then go to Spotify app to drag & drop your favorite tracks to DRmare main interface. Or you could copy and paste the link of the Spotify tracks to the search bar on DRmare. Then click on the '+' button. The Spotify tracks will be loaded at the main screen of DRmare program.
- Step 2Adjust output preference
- Before converting, you could define the output audio parameters of Spotify for Sony Bravia TV. Just tap on the menu bar and choose 'Preferences' from the drop list at the top-right corner of DRmare program. Define the audio format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. of Spotify tracks you like. And you can archive the converted Spotify files by Artist/Album or Artist.
- Step 3Convert Spotify to Sony Bravia TV
- When finished the settings, you can begin to convert Spotify audios now. Just press the 'Convert' button to start. Then you will see the Spotify audio tracks are being converted one by one. After then, you can get the converted Spotify tracks by hitting the 'Converted' button.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV
- Now you could connect your USB drive to your computer and import the converted Spotify audio files to it. Then plug your USB drive to your Sony Bravia TV. Next, press on the 'Home' button on the remote. Then scroll down to the 'Music' option on the Home screen. And then press the '+' button and choose the Spotify folder to play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV.
Part 3. To Sum Up
Having done the tutorial above, then you can play Spotify on Sony Bravia TV through Spotify Connect with your Spotify premium account or via DRmare Spotify Music Converter. You could choose these two methods for you according to your needs. Besides, if you have other practical solution for playing Spotify songs on Sony Bravia TV, then you could share with us at the comment area freely.
Leave a Comment