"Is there any way to use Apple Music on Google Pixel phone without cellular data and subscription? I had an Apple Music subscription, but it will be invalid in few days and I don't want it continue. Thus, here I wonder if there is a way on how to get Apple Music to work on Google Pixel offline. Thanks."
When it comes to Google Pixel phone, some models support users to install Apple Music app to listen to music with their subscription. However, if you want to enjoy Apple Music songs on Google Pixel offline without Apple Music app, it is not available.
But in this post, we will show a practical for you to get Apple Music Google Pixel work offline and let you play Apple Music on Google Pixel without any limitation. Let's find out the solution.
Part 1. How to Get Apple Music on Google Pixel - Best Tool
In order to play Apple Music on Google Pixel without Apple Music app offline, you just need to move Apple Music to Google Pixel. However, to do that, here you need to use a third-party tool to help you. That is because Apple Music songs are protected that can't be used on other devices. Thus, we need to use a tool to get Apple Music as local files that Google Pixel supported. Here we will meet the DRmare Apple Music Converter.
DRmare Apple Music to Google Pixel Converter is a powerful DRM removal tool for Apple Music, iTunes music, etc. It can easily rip DRM protection from audio files and convert the audios to multiple audio formats.
And you can reset the bit rate, sample rate, etc. of Apple Music for Google Pixel so that you can enjoy a better listening experience on Google Pixel. After converting, the Apple Music will be kept in original quality and full ID3 tags. Then you can use Apple Music on Google Pixel offline without Apple Music app directly.
DRmare Apple Music to Google Pixel Converter
Part 2. How to Convert and Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
DRmare Apple Music Converter is easy to use. Just install it onto your computer and start to convert Apple Music for Google Pixel with the easy steps below.
- Step 1Set up DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Once installed, then please double click DRmare's shortcut from the desktop, you will see its main screen. DRmare software runs along with iTunes, please make sure that you had installed iTunes on your computer already.
- Step 2Import Apple Music audios to DRmare
- Move your cursor to the bottom-left corner on DRmare interface. Then hit on the 'Add Files' button. And you can start to choose and add Apple Music songs you like to DRmare for converting.
- Step 3Configure Apple Music output format
- To make the output Apple Music files compatible with Google Pixel, we would like to recommend the MP3 format. Please click on the 'Format' button to open the setting window. Then in here you can choose and set the Apple Music as MP3 format and other audio formats you like. Besides, there are channel, bit rate, and sample rate that you can customize. Once done, please hit the 'OK' button.
- Step 4Convert Apple Music for Google Pixel
- Once finished the setting, please hit on the 'Convert' button to start converting Apple Music for Google Pixel. Just within a few minutes, you will get the Apple Music converted and saved to your computer. You can find them on your computer via the 'Converted' button.
- Step 5Play Apple Music on Google Pixel
Now you had got the Apple Music as local files on your computer. Here you can directly move Apple Music to Google Pixel for playing offline. Let's check how to do that as below.
Step 1. Connect your Google Pixel phone with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Locate the converted Apple Music folder and move the music files to the target folder you like on your phone.
Step 3. Unplugged the USB cable from your computer.
Now, you can play Apple Music on Google Pixel offline anywhere and anytime without Apple Music app.
Part 3. Conclusion
Thanks to the DRmare Audio Converter, now you can listen to Apple Music on Google Pixel without any restrictions. Besides, as the music tracks are local files now, you can save lots of your cellular data while listening to music.
The tutorial above is so easy, right? If you still meet the issue to get Apple Music Google Pixel work, please do not hesitate to comment below.