Q: "Any way to get Apple Music songs on MP3 player? I want to transfer Apple Music songs to my MP3 player before I canceled my subscription to Apple Music. Can you tell me how to do that?"
If you keep Apple Music subscription, you need to pay for $9.99 per month or $14.99 every month for a family of up to six users. You are allowed to access music on the Apple Music library offline on devices supported by Apple. If your MP3 player is not in the compatible list, you can't put Apple Music on it even with the Apple Music subscription.
If you give up the subscription, you can't even access Apple Music library. To say nothing of downloading Apple Music to MP3 player. But take it easy. Here, you can find a good way we offer to save the songs from Apple Music on your MP3 player.
Part 1. How to Download Apple Music to Your MP3 Player
It's well-known that Apple Music songs are encoded in a specific format. As a result, you can not move the songs to other apps or devices that are not supported by Apple. Therefore, the MP3 player is not available to play songs from Apple Music. Here you should get a third-party tool to help you. The best way is to convert the Apple Music songs' format to MP3. So the songs will become compatible with your MP3 players. Then you can play the songs with ease anytime.
DRmare Audio Converter is exactly what you need for format conversion of Apple Music. Just with a few clicks on your computer, you can finish the format conversion. Most importantly, the songs are kept with no quality loss and with their ID3 tags preserved. The DRmare software will give you back the lossless music files in a short time as it runs at 30X faster speed.
Best Apple Music Converter of 2020
Part 2. Get A MP3 Player That Works with Apple Music - What to Do
Please download and install the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. What you should prepare additionally is the USB cable. Now do as the following guide shows.
- Step 1Upload Apple Music Songs to DRmare Program
- Open the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer. You will find that the iTunes app will be launched at the same time. Click the "Add Files" button on the left. Pick the songs for the conversion and add them to the window. Or you can drag them directly to it.
- Step 2Set Output Format of Apple Music Songs
- Hit the "Preference" icon. Then press on the "Convert" button to choose MP3 as the output format. So you can get a MP3 player that supports Apple Music. As you can see from the image, the DRmare Audio Converter also inspires you to select the channel, bit rate and sample rate. What's more, you can archive the output tracks by Artist or Album and reset the output folder.
- Step 3Convert Songs from Apple Music to MP3 Files
- Tap on the "Convert" button on the right. The DRmare software will begin to download the songs on Apple Music. The ID3 tags of the songs like title, group, year, genre, etc. will be saved automatically. The converted Apple Music files can be located in the output folder.
- Step 4Load Apple Music Songs to MP3 Player
- Now you have downloaded Apple Music songs to computer. Please link your computer with your MP3 player via the USB cable. Copy the converted Apple Music files and paste them to the folder of your MP3 player. Then you can listen to Apple Music songs on your MP3 player easily.
Part 3. More Tips: Alternative Tool to Put Apple Music on MP3 player
Moreover, there is another tool for you to get Apple Music songs for MP3 players. DRmare Audio Capture is well-designed to record Apple Music songs and change their formats. You can select MP3 as the output format. The tutorial is here for you.
Step 1. Launch the DRmare Audio Capture on your computer. Please check whether the iTunes app stays in the conversion window. If not, hit the "+" button to add it to it.
Step 2. Click the "audio" icon on the bottom. Choose MP3 as the output format. In addition, customize the codec, channel, bit rate and sample rate.
Step 3. Play the songs on iTunes. The DRmare Audio Capture will record the audios and save them on your computer at once. When the songs end, the DRmare program will stop at the same time.
Step 4. Locate the converted Apple Music files on your computer. Use the USB cable to connect your MP3 player with your computer. Copy the files and drop them to the MP3 player's folder. Then you can get Apple Music songs on MP3 player and listen to them whenever you want.