It was the quest for a better choice for high-quality music download that saw the origin of FLAC. Free Lossless Audio Codec is perceived as the better version of the MP3 format, coming in half of its size and quite compatible with several devices, portable music players, and HiFi components.
But can you also get Deezer FLAC download? Well, you need to upgrade your account to download and enjoy FLAC files on Deezer. However, you can also stream Deezer FLAC on a Free subscription after converting your files. But how to do that? Just check out the full guide in the post below.
Part 1. Does Deezer Have FLAC?
Yes, Deezer has FLAC. This high-end streaming service specializes in giving quality sound through Deezer HiFi. The Premium and HiFi subscription lets you access any music from the Deezer library. Yet, how to download FLAC music from Deezer? No worries. Let's look at several ways to download Deezer FLAC in the following sections.
Part 2. How to Get Deezer FLAC Download via Official Way
With a Deezer Premium or HiFi subscription, you can directly download FLAC from Deezer platform. In this part, we will guide you on how to download Deezer to FLAC files on Android, iPhone, Windows and Mac devices. Please check out the detailed steps below.
Download Deezer FLAC Android/iPhone
Here are the steps to download Deezer FLAC on iPhone and Android.
Step 1. First, launch the Deezer app on your Android phone or iPhone, then log into your Deezer HiFi or Premium account.
Step 2. Head to the "Favorites" option and choose the playlists or tracks you wish to download.
Step 3. Tap on the "Three-dots" on the top right corner of the screen and click the "Download playlist" option to get Deezer FLAC iPhone or Android.
Get Deezer Download FLAC Music on PC/Mac
You can also get download FLAC music from Deezer on your computer in just a few steps.
Step 1. Launch Deezer streaming app on your computer.
Step 2. Navigate to your preferred playlist, then click the "Download" tab.
Step 3. The playlist will be downloaded. And then you can save it to your computer for offline listening.
Part 3. How to Download FLAC from Deezer with DRmare Audio Capture
The above option to download Deezer FLAC quality music is possible with the Deezer Premium or HiFi subscription. What if you are a Deezer Free user and want to get Deezer FLAC download? Please don't worry. Here you can find the best solution.
DRmare Audio Capture comes in handy, enabling Deezer Free subscription record and download Deezer to FLAC for free. It can be used as a Deezer FLAC downloader. It will losslessly record your Deezer music while keeping the ID3 tags like genre, and others.
Also, the batch recording technology enables DRmare Audio Capture to record multiple songs simultaneously and accurately. It also comes with the editing option to help you edit your Deezer FLAC files. You can trim, cut, or merge your music files as desired.
DRmare Audio Recorder
How to Get Deezer Download FLAC Music by DRmare Audio Capture
Here let's learn how to use DRmare Audio Capture to download FLAC from Deezer for free. Please follow the steps and start.
- Step 1Install and open DRmare Audio Capture
- Once you download and install DRmare Audio Capture on your computer, proceed to launch it by double clicking on its icon. Next, click on the "+" tab to add the Deezer music streaming service to the DRmare program to play music from.
- Step 2Customize the output format for Deezer to FLAC
- To convert Deezer to FLAC format, you need to set the output audio formats in the DRmare program first. DRmare allows you to set output parameters as you wish. So, here go to the 'audio' icon on the DRmare tool and click on it. Then it will show a new window for you to alter the output audio parameters. Now, choose the FLAC option, then proceed to tweak other settings. These include the sample rate, channel, bit rate, etc.
- Step 3Play and record Deezer music
- Now begin to run the Deezer streaming app from the main screen of DRmare Audio Capture. Then go to play the song you wish to capture. DRmare tool will immediately detect and record music from Deezer as it plays.
- Step 4Edit your Deezer FLAC song
- You can then edit and trim the recorded Deezer songs to your preference. Just hover the cursor to the song and hit the "Editing" icon and choose how to edit your song.
- Step 5Save Deezer to FLAC music
- Finally, locate and save your Deezer FLAC music files. Just click on the "Save" tab and save it to a folder of choice on your computer. You can then stream Deezer FLAC downloads offline or transfer it to any device for playback.
Part 4. How to Download Deezer FLAC Files by AudFree Deezer FLAC Downloader
In this section, we will introduce a more professional Deezer FLAC downloader to you. On the Deezer app or web player, you can obtain over 90 million hits. However, the Deezer songs remain in an encrypted format and can't be transferred to other devices for use. For this, you have to break the limits by converting Deezer music to a common audio format that is without restrictions.
AudFree Deezer Music Converter is such a great tool for you. It supports audio formats like MP3, AAC, M4B, as well as lossless formats like FLAC and WAV. With it, you can then play your Deezer FLAC music offline on multiple devices. The speed of this tool is quite good, going at a 5X rate and enabling batch conversion.
Key Features of AudFree Deezer Music Converter
- Convert Deezer to FLAC, M4A and more plain audio formats
- A faster speed of X5 rate to batch convert Deezer music
- Manage the Deezer music library by classifying your songs
- Retains 100% original ID3 tags and metadata information of Deezer music
How to Download and Convert Deezer to FLAC Files with AudFree Deezer Music Converter
Here you can check out the steps to download FLAC music from Deezer via AudFree Deezer Music Converter. AudFree program supports both Mac and Windows OS devices. So, you can go to its official site and download your desired version of this program for your computer.
- Step 1Open AudFree Deezer Music Converter
- Once installed, launch it on your computer and it will automatically launch the Deezer music app. Then log in to your Deezer account by entering your email address and password.
- Step 2Reset Deezer music output format as FLAC
- Hit on the "Menu" tab on the main screen of AudFree tool and choose the "Preferences" option. Once the Preferences window opens, click the "Convert" option and begin to adjust the output format, settling for Deezer to FLAC. Next, move on to set the parameters which include audio channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. You can also classify your Deezer music songs by artist and album from the "Archive output tracks by" option.
- Step 3Add Deezer music to AudFree Deezer Converter
- Now go to the Deezer music app and choose the playlist or the song that you want to download Deezer FLAC. Next, click on the "Three-dots" icon on the target playlist's art cover. Then choose the "Share" option and click on the "Copy" button to copy the URL link of the playlist. And then, paste the link to the search bar at the top screen of AudFree Deezer Music Converter. Next, click on the "+" icon to add the Deezer playlist to the AudFree tool for conversion.
- Step 4Download and convert Deezer to FLAC
- Finally, click on the "Convert" button and let AudFree to start the conversion process of Deezer FLAC download. You can then lookup for the converted folder and extract Deezer FLAC music files for offline playback.
Part 5. How to Get Deezer Download FLAC Online via Apowersoft
Perhaps you want to deviate from the downloads and installations. Well, Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder will accomplish the task without any app installation. However, first-time users need to install the launcher to ascertain that the app can run on their browser seamlessly. This tool will convert your Deezer music to multiple file formats. You can also instantly share the converted music on media platforms.
Now, let's see how to use it to get Deezer FLAC download online free by Apowersoft program.
Step 1. First, open the webpage of Apowersoft Free Online Audio Recorder and click on the "Start Recording" option.
Step 2. Then go to the "Audio source" and choose the "System Sound" option from the window that pops up.
Step 3. Now begin to play the song you want to convert from Deezer and hit the "Start" icon on the Apowersoft recorder.
Step 4. The recording of your Deezer FLAC music will start and you will even see the waveform moving in the process. When completed, click on the "Stop" icon.
Step 5. Finally, click on the "Folder" located in the right corner of the Apowersoft app's interface to get your converted Deezer to FLAC songs for playing.
Part 6. How to Download FLAC Music from Deezer Free
Here is how to convert Deezer to FLAC free with Deezloader Remix. This app supports several operating systems like Windows, Linux, and Mac. This free tool supports downloading Deezer music directly from URL links.
Step 1. Download and install Deezloader Remix on your computer.
Step 2. Click on the "Settings" tab and log into your account. Next, paste the token provided, then click the "Update User Token" and hit the "Save" button.
Step 3. Type the track name of the Deezer song you wish to download. Alternatively, you can paste the URL of the song and hit on the "Search" button to quickly find it.
Step 4. Once you find the track, click on the "Download" button. The Deezer FLAC track will be downloaded successfully. Now locate it on your computer for offline streaming.
Part 7. Conclusion
FLAC is lossless and produces quality output. We have tackled how to perform Deezer FLAC download on your mobile and computer devices. You can also resolve to online and free download of Deezer to FLAC at Part 5 and Part 6. Or you can use DRmare Audio Capture at Part 2 to download FLAC from Deezer for use offline without any limits. By the way, the DRmare Audio Capture can get audio tracks from any source playing on the computer.