Shazam is a music application that can recognize music playing around you, such as music, movies, advertising and TV shows. It is available for Android, MacOS, iOS, WatchOS, TVOS, Windows and Mac. You can not only use Shazam to identify songs, but also discover songs by searching for artists and songs on Shazam.
However, Shazam doesn't provide the option for you to download songs it recognizes. But you don't need to worry. Here, we will show you the solutions on how to download music from Shazam on Windows, Mac, Android, and iPhone. Without further do, let's dig into it.
- Part 1. How to Download Music from Shazam to MP3 on PC/Mac
- Part 2. How to Get Shazam Free Music Download on Android
- Part 3. How to Download Free Songs from Shazam on iPhone
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Download Music from Shazam to MP3 on PC/Mac
As a computer user, you can identify a song via Shazam for Mac and Shazam for PC. Now, with the Shazam extension, you can also identify and discover music online via your web browser on the desktop.
In this part, we are going to introduce you an easy workaround to download music on Shazam to MP3 on computers. To make it, you need to use a third-party software, called DRmare Audio Capture, which is powerful and easy to use. It can record and download music not only from Shazam, but also from many sources, like Facebook, BBC iPlayer and so on. You can customize the audio formats and other parameters for your music before downloading. So, downloading MP3 via Shazam on computers is also possible. With the built-in full-feature audio editor, you can trim and edit downloaded Shazam songs and save them to your local device for offline listening.
DRmare Shazam Music Downloader
How to Download Shazam Music to MP3
To start the recording of Shazam music and save them as MP3 tracks, you need to download and install DRmare Audio Capture on your computer first by clicking the 'Download' button above. Then please follow the steps to begin.
- Step 1Launch DRmare software
- Launch DRmare program and then check whether the Shazam desktop app or the target web browser you will use to enter to Shazam website is in the main interface or not. If not, please add it by dragging it from your computer or clicking the big '+' icon.
- Step 2Set Shazam music audio format
- Before getting started to record Shazam songs, please click on the 'audio' icon from the bottom right of the program main interface. In the new window, you can choose the output audio formats and personalize other parameters, like code, bit rate, etc. for downloading music from Shazam as you want.
- Step 3Find and download Shazam music
- Here we choose to go to Shazam website via the target browser to take an example for you. When enter to Shazam website, you could search the music in the search box and then play it by clicking the 'PLAY FULL SONG' button to connect your account of streaming music service. Or you can directly play the songs on Shazam Library. Once played, this Shazam free music downloader will detect the audios and start to download them for you automatically.
- Step 4Edit and save recorded Shazam music downloads
- Once all Shazam music are downloaded completely, then you could hit on 'edit' icon at each track to launch the editing mode. You can trim Shazam songs and edit the ID3 tags of them. Then click 'OK' > 'Save' to save Shazam audio tracks to your computer. Next, you could touch on 'Converted' > 'search' to locate the destination of downloaded Shazam music. At last, you can listen to Shazam music offline and get Shazam Spotify to work together.
Part 2. How to Get Shazam Free Music Download on Android
Above you can get the effective method on how to download Shazam songs on Windows and macOS computers. Next, we will discuss how to get Shazam music download on Android here. In order to download songs on Shazam, you need to use a third-party free Shazam music downloader app, called ShazaMusic to do it. Below is the tutorial on how to do that.
How to Download Music on Shazam on Android for Free
Step 1. Download, install, and fire up ShazaMusic app on your Android device.
Step 2. Go to Shazam for Android app and choose the songs that you want to download for offline listening. You can find it from your Library or search favorite songs in the 'Discover' section.
Step 3. Once find the target song, then tap the item. Next, hit on 'Share' icon at the top right corner and scroll down to find and click the ShazaMusic option.
Step 4. Press the Download icon to get Shazam MP3 music free download on Android phones. The Shazam songs will be downloaded in MP3 format and you can locate the MP3 Shazam music files in your device's internal storage.
Part 3. How to Download Free Songs from Shazam on iPhone
From the method of Android we mentioned above, you may know it is a little hard to download free songs on Shazam on smartphones. If you want an easy method, you can also transfer Shazam songs downloaded via DRmare Audio Capture from computers to mobile devices for offline playback.
Anyway, here, we will also show a direct way to download music from Shazam on iPhone. It's a little difficult but woks well. Before downloading, please download YouTube and Documents by Readdle app on your iPhone. Then, you can guess that this way lets you download the same Shazam songs from YouTube instead.
How to Download Songs from Shazam on iPhone for Free
Step 1. Launch Shazam app and search licked Shazam song that you would like to download. Please note down the name of that song.
Step 2. Go to YouTube app and find the same song. When you find it, then play and listen to the song to make sure whether it is the right version. If yes, then hit on 'Share' and choose 'Copy Link' to copy the link of that song.
Step 3. Open Documents by Readdle app, then click on the 'browser' icon at the bottom right to go to its browser and navigate to onlinevideoconverter.com.
Step 4. Press the 'CONVERT NOW' button to start the conversion process. Paste the link of YouTube song and choose the output format that you want to download this song. Then touch on 'Start' button to begin downloading the same Shazam music.
Step 5. Once the conversion finished, click on 'Download' button and then tap on 'Done'. And the song will be kept on your iPhone.
Part 4. In Conclusion
That's all to download music from Shazam on computers, Android, and iPhone. Now, after you identify a liked song via Shazam, you can also get Shazam music downloads for offline playback. What's more, with the help of DRmare Audio Capture, it's even able to record songs from Shazam to MP3 and other common audio tracks. Then, you can play Shazam music anywhere on the go without the Internet connection.
Leave a Comment