Tips on How to Download Music from Shazam
Shazam is a music application that can recognize music playing around you, such as music, movies, advertising and TV shows. It is available for Android, MacOS, iOS, WatchOS, TVOS and Windows. You can not only use it to identify songs, but also can discover songs by searching for artists and songs on Shazam.
However, Shazam doesn't provide the option for you to download songs it recognizes. But you don't need to worry as we will show you the solutions on how to download music from Shazam on mobile phones and Windows. So, just follow this post and get Shazam music.
Part 1. Download Music from Shazam on Windows with Audio Capture
In this part, we are going to tell you an easy way to download Shazam songs via Windows.
To make it, you also need to use a third-party software. But comparing to the tools for smartphones, it is more powerful and easy to use. It is an Audio Recorder for Windows/Mac, which can record audios and music not only from Shazam, but also from many sources, like Facebook, BBC iPlayer and so on. You can customize the audio formats and other parameters for your music before downloading. Then you can trim and edit downloaded music and save them to your local device for offline listening.
To start the recording of Shazam music, you need to download and install DRmare Audio Capture on your computer first by clicking the 'Download' button above. Then please follow the steps to begin.
- Step 1Launch DRmare software
- Launch DRmare program and then check whether the Shazam app or the target web browser you will use to enter to Shazam website is in the program main interface or not. If not, please add it in by dragging from it your computer or clicking the big '+' icon to add.
- Step 2Set audio format
- Before getting started to record Shazam songs, please click on the 'audio' icon from the bottom right of the program main interface. In the new window, you can choose the output audio formats and personalize other parameters, like code, bit rate, etc. as you want.
- Step 3Find and download Shazam music
- Here we choose to go to Shazam website via the target browser to take an example for you. When enter to Shazam website, you could search the music in the search box and then play if you find the songs. Or you can directly play the songs on Shazam Library. Once played, DRmare program will detect the audios and start to download for you automatically.
- Step 4Edit and save recorded Shazam audios
- Once all Shazam music are downloaded completely, then you could hit on 'edit' icon at each track to launch the editing mode. You can trim for the audios and edit the ID3 tags for them. Then click 'OK' > 'Save' to keep Shazam audio tracks to your computer. Next, you could touch on 'Converted' > 'search' to locate the destination of recorded Shazam music. At last, you can download music from Shazam with DRmare Audio Recorder and then listen to them offline. Also, you can get Shazam Spotify to work with ease.
Part 2. Download Recognized or Discovered Music from Shazam on Android and iPhone
Above we had shown you the methods on how to download Shazam songs on Windows. Next, we will show you how to download Shazam songs on Android and iPhone.
In order to download Shazam songs, you need to use a third-party music downloader app to help you. Below is the tutorial on how to do that.
Step 1. Download ShazaMusic app and then install it on your device.
Step 2. Go to Shazam and choose the songs that you want to download. You could select from your Library or search songs in the Discover section.
Step 3. Once find the songs, then click on them. Next, hit on Share icon at the top right corner and scroll down. Then you will see ShazaMusic and tap on it.
Step 4. Now you could click on the Download icon to download the songs. The songs will be downloaded in MP3 format and you can find the music files in your device internal storage.
From the method of Android we mentioned above, you may know it is a little hard to download Shazam music on smartphones. Please don't worry. Let's go ahead and see how to download the music on iPhone. Before downloading, please download YouTube and Documents by Readdle app on your iPhone.
Step 1. Launch Shazam app and open the discovered song that you would like to download. Please note down the name of that song.
Step 2. Go to YouTube app and find the discovered song. When you find it, then play and listen to the song to make sure whether it is the same one you discovered or not. If yes, then hit on Share and choose Copy Link to copy the link of that song.
Step 3. Open Documents by Readdle app, then click on the browser icon at the bottom right to go to its browser.
Step 4. When you are in the browser of this app, go to onlinevideoconverter.com. Paste the link you just copy and choose the output format that you want. Then touch on Start button to begin converting.
Step 5. Once the conversion finished, click on Download button and then tap on Done. And the song will be kept on your iPhone.