TuneIn is an American audio streaming service, which delivers live news, radio, music, podcasts and sports to users. Users can listen to radio on the TuneIn website at free and access to any audio resources from it just with the connection of data or Wi-Fi.
Unfortunately, all of the audio resources from TuneIn can't be played offline as TuneIn has shut down its recording feature a long time ago. Thus, even you are the premium users, you are also not allowed to record and download TuneIn radio for offline listening. In order to help you out, here we would like to introduce the best way for you, which can guide you on how to get TuneIn radio downloads for offline playback.
Part 1. An Alternative Way to Get TuneIn Radio
Although TuneIn has stopped the recording feature, we can also find an alternative way to record TuneIn radio. You just need to find a third-party TuneIn radio recorder and downloader. As far as we are concerned, DRmare TuneIn Radio Downloader for Windows is the best choice for you. This program is designed to capture and download the audio tracks from TuneIn and saved them as MP3 and other audio formats on your computer. With this audio recorder software, you can trim and edit for the recorded TuneIn audio tracks, like cutting the audios into small clips as you want.
Here we provide the free trial version for you. You could click the "Download" button to download and install DRmare Music Recorder on your computer and follow the bellowing steps to start to record your TuneIn audio.
DRmare TuneIn Radio Recorder
Part 2. Detailed Guidance to Record TuneIn Radio
- Step 1Launch DRmare Audio Capture
- Please double click the DRmare Audio Capture program icon on your desktop to launch it. Then in the main interface of the program, you will see that there is a list of installed programs on your computer. Then you need to check whether the web browser you want to use to enter to TuneIn Radio is in it. If not, please click the "+" button to add it in directly.
- Step 2Choose output audio format for TuneIn Radio
- Before starting to record TuneIn audio tracks, you need to set the output formats for it first. Please click to the "Audio" icon to open the setting windows. In the new window, you can define output format as MP3 for TuneIn Radio music. If you want better listening experience, you can also customize other audio parameters, such as bit rate, sample rate, audio channel and codec.
- Step 3Play audio from TuneIn Radio
- When the setting is ready, click "OK" to save the changes and then select the target web browser to access to TuneIn Radio official website. Now, you can find the songs you like on TuneIn Radio and play them. At the same time, a recording window of DRmare program will pop up and start to record and download TuneIn Radio music for you automatically.
- Step 4Edit recorded TuneIn Radio audio
- Once all the audio tracks are recorded and downloaded completely, please touch the "Edit" icon to start to edit them. You can trim the songs into small parts and personalize the ID3 tags for them according to your needs. Then, please touch on "OK" to keep the changes.
- Step 5Save TuneIn Radio music
- At last, click "Save" button to save all the recorded TuneIn audio files on your computer. Then you could locate them on your computer and transfer them to any other devices for offline listening.
Part 3. The Verdict
With this third-party music recorder program, now you can easily get the TuneIn radio downloads and listen to them offline. This DRmare Audio Capture can not only record TuneIn radio audio, but also can record the audio or music from any streaming music services, video website and so on. It can capture more than 1 song without interrupting with each other and keep the original audio quality.
If you have any other issue or better way to download TuneIn radio, please be free to write down at the comment section below and we will do our best to help you.