Q: When I have time, I like to listen to music on Mixcloud. Recently, I found a wonderful music on it and wanted to download it for listening, but I couldn't download it on Mixcloud. Then I searched on Google to see how to do that but still couldn't figure it out. Could anyone give me some advice on how to download Mixcloud music? Thanks a lot!
Actually, it is a little bit hard to download music from Mixcloud, because the platform doesn't allow users to get any music resources due to licensing and rights issues. But please don't worry. The following detailed tutorial will illustrate two methods to help you download Mixcloud to MP3 free. Just follow us and select the way you like.
- Part 1. More Details You Need to Know about Mixcloud
- Part 2. Using Online Mixcloud Downloader to Get Mixcloud Music
- Part 3. Record Mixcloud Songs with A Professional Tool
- Part 4. The Verdict
Part 1. Why Do So Many People Like Mixcloud
Mixcloud is a popular online music streaming services and it allows all users to browse and stream audio content uploaded on its site. What draws the listeners to Mixcloud is that people can discover new music and shows from a worldwide community of radio presenters, DJs and other music makers. So, you can enjoy music tracks that created by singers and bands from the whole world and set your own playlist.
The registered users of Mixcloud can upload radio shows, DJ mixes and podcasts as well as promote and share their contents via Mixcloud's own social networking widget. In 2011, Mixcloud lifted its 100Mb limit on uploaded content and allows uploads of 500 megabyte. Registered users can join a Group. This Group is a collection of other users who share a common interest, which will periodically update the user when new content related to the Group is available.
Thus, due to the social networking feature and other features of Mixcloud, it is not just a music website for users to upload and listen to music, but also a place that people can make friends over there.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Mixcloud via Mixcloud Online Downloader
When it comes to get music from Mixcloud for offline playback, it is possible for you to download Mixcloud music with the help of Online Mixcloud Downloader. Now, please read the guidance below to see how to download Mixcloud songs free.
Step 1. Launch a browser on your computer and then enter to Mixcloud official website.
Step 2. Find the songs you like to download on Mixcloud and copy its URL.
Step 3. Open a new tab on your browser and go to the Online Mixcloud Downloader website.
Step 4. Paste the copied Mixcloud song's URL to the box and then click on the "Download from Mixcloud" button to start downloading Mixcloud music.
Part 3. Capture Mixcloud Music Tracks with DRmare Mixcloud Audio Recorder
Besides getting music from Mixcloud online, you can also take a try of music recording software. Here we would like to introduce DRmare Music Capture for Windows to you. This music recorder software enables you to grab any audio or music you play from Mixcloud or other music platforms on your computer. It can save the recorded Mixcloud music to MP3 or other audio formats without quality loss. It also allows you to edit the songs after recording and then you will get the songs on your computer. After that, you can stream the downloaded Mixcloud music to other devices for offline listening.
You could click the "Download" button to download and install DRmare program on your computer. Then follow the steps to use it to free download Mixcloud music.
DRmare Audio Capture for Mixcloud
- Step 1Open DRmare Audio Capture
- To launch DRmare program, you just need to double click the program icon on the desktop of your computer. Once you open it, you will see some apps' icons in the main program interface. Then please check whether the target web browser you will use to enter to Mixcloud is in the list. If not, just click the "+" button to add it in or drag and drop the browser icon from desktop to DRmare main interface.
- Step 2Choose the output audio format
- Then click the "Format" button at the bottom of DRmare and it will pop up the format setting windows. In this window, you can set the output audio format as MP3 for Mixcloud as you like. And you can also customize the parameters, such as bit rate, sample rate, etc. to make the Mixcloud songs more perfect.
- Step 3Play and download music from Mixcloud
- Now you could select the target web browser in DRmare program and navigate to Mixcloud website. Then log in your Mixcloud account and find the songs you want to download. When you find the music, then play and the DRmare program will record and download the Mixcloud audio tracks for you automatically. In the recording window, you can see the real-time recording process.
- Step 4Edit and save recorded Mixcloud songs
- Once the music is recorded and downloaded successfully, you could edit them according to your requirements. After that, click "OK" >> "Save" to keep the Mixcloud music on your computer. Then you can stream Mixcloud music to other devices for offline playback without any limitations.
Part 4. In Conclusion
In this article, we had introduced two ways for you to download Mixcloud to MP3. If you want to simply get Mixcloud music offline, you could try Online Mixcloud Downloader. But if you need a professional tool to download music from Mixcloud, we suggest you use DRmare Audio Capture, it is the best choice for you.
Please be free to share with us at the comment section if you have any other idea to convert Mixcloud to Mp3.
Leave a Comment