How to Convert iTunes M4V Movies/TV Shows to MP3 Audio
It is known that most iTunes videos are combined with a lot of enchanting music especially the music videos. As a result, many iTunes movie lovers are wondering if there is a good way to extract the audio files as MP3 so that to listen on portable music players or use them to create ringtones etc. Regardless of the reasons, extracting the iTunes movies to MP3 music is a necessity for most people.
To help users to accomplish this goal much easier, I will discuss the best tool to break DRM from iTunes videos and how to convert M4V to MP3 with a simple process.
View also: Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
Part 1. Best iTunes M4V to MP3 Converter: What to Look for
In order to extract MP3 audio from the iTunes videos, the first and foremost thing you need to do is to find a good iTunes video converting tool. A good converter can not only help you avoid a lot of hassles but also ensure best quality on the output audio files. By comparison, DRmare M4V to MP3 Converter is one of the best converters I found online. It stands out among multiple competitors in every aspect such as the usability, speed, quality, features and so on.
Of course, you may not really understand how well it perform until you use it. To help users to fully evaluate the software, DRmare company also offers a free trial version for the DRmare M4V to MP3 Converter for Windows/Mac, you can download it from the following link to have a try directly.
View also: 5 Best Spotify to MP3 Converters
DRmare DRM M4V to MP3 Converter
Part 2. Quick Steps to Convert iTunes Videos to MP3 Audios
From what we have discussed above, you already knew the best tool DRmare M4V to MP3 Converter to remove DRM and extract MP3 from iTunes M4V videos, so let's get started to use it to convert iTunes videos. I will walk you through the 4 steps to convert iTunes M4V videos to MP3 files.
- Step 1Prepare your iTunes movies or TV shows
- You may not want to convert all downloaded iTunes videos to MP3 . You can download and play the videos in iTunes to check and find the videos you desired to convert to MP3 first.
- Step 2Add the iTunes M4V files you desired to the software
- Then you can click 'Add Files' menu from the lower left of the software screen, you will see a list of the video files which you have already downloaded on the iTunes library and you can select the ones you have prepared before and click 'Add' to confirm to import the iTunes movie files to the software.
- Step 3Set MP3 output format
- DRmare M4V to MP3 Converter has already been preseted with a number of audio formats such as MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, M4R, MKA, OGG etc. Please just select MP3 if you want to convert to MP3 audio. Additionally, you can click the small gear icon shows above the format icon to customize the output bit rate, sample rate and so on.
- Step 4Extract the MP3 audio from iTunes M4V files
- When everything is ready, please click the conversion button at the bottom right side slightly to convert the iTunes movies to MP3 format. DRmare M4V Video Converter will start to remove the digital rights management(DRM) and extract the MP3 audio files without any problem.
Part 3. In Conclusion
To sum up, the process to convert iTunes M4V to MP3 is extremely easy and smooth. With a perfect iTunes DRM remover, it is only a few clicks away. By converting iTunes videos to MP3 songs, there won't be any limitations on the playback of the files, you can play them on any portable music player or use them for any purpose. Besides the most popular music format MP3, you may convert the videos to other audio formats such as M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WAV, WMA etc. according to your needs. The instruction is almost the same except that you need to change a different output audio format before converting.