Nowadays, you could see that there are many Emojis like GIFs, etc. while chatting with others online. Do you want to know how to make GIFs? If yes, then you could refer to this post and learn more.
Videos and GIFs are basically the same thing which contains a series of sequential frames. The main difference is that videos usually come with sound while the GIFs don't. Besides, GIFs usually have smaller size and lower resolution, making them more easy to show on browser, share online.
Here we will focus on how to make GIFs from iTunes videos. However, the M4V video format is used in iTunes movies, TV shows, Extras and many movies produced by independent manufactures. It is certain that plenty of cool scenes are around there, but users couldn't use them freely. But please don't worry, in this post, you will get some tips on how to convert M4V to GIF and make funny Emojis for chatting. Please read on to find out how.
Part 1. How to Make GIFs from iTunes Videos Offline
In order to convert M4V to GIF, you need to rip the protection from iTunes and then convert them as you like. To do that, you could get help from DRmare M4V Converter. This tool is designed to help users to use iTunes videos freely, which convert videos from iTunes with lossless quality.
In addition, it can support to convert iTunes M4V to MP4 and other common video formats. With it, you could easily convert M4V to animated GIF for using. And you are allowed to edit and trim the iTunes videos and save them to your computer for offline playing.
DRmare M4V to GIF Converter
Basically you can use DRmare M4V Converter to remove DRM protection first and then get a best M4V to GIF software for how to make GIFs from iTunes videos.
- Step 1Import DRM M4V movies
- On DRmare M4V Converter on your computer, you can import as many files as you want. Just open the program and click the 'Add Files' button or go to iTunes to drag and drop them from iTunes to DRmare application.
- Step 2Set output parameters
- Want to have different subtitles on your output file? No worries, you can easily select the subtitle you want and customize multiple settings before converting. Also, to keep the high movie quality for your GIF files, we'd suggest you to choose the "Lossless MP4" or "Lossless M4V". Please click on the 'format' icon at the bottom right to customize the output settings.
- Step 3Remove DRM from M4V
- Once you have everything set, you can head to the bottom right and click the "Convert" button, DRmare iTunes M4V to GIF Converter will batch strip DRM from your iTunes videos quickly.
- Step 4Convert M4V to GIF
- Finally the iTunes M4V movies won't have any DRM protection, you can start to use Any GIF Animator to create new Emojis from movies. It supports to split/crop/trim/ your videos, resize the solution as well as adding new effects. The best part is that it is totally free. Please open your media, change the settings for your GIF and click "Convert to GIF".
By removing DRM encryption, you won't be hindered by any restrictions of iTunes movies. Thus, you can create cooler and more funny Emojis flexibly and quickly by the free Any GIF Animator software. The DRM removal software costs couples of dollars on the premium version, but anyway you can try it out for free.
Part 2. How to Make GIFs from iTunes Videos - Top 5 Online Tools
Besides using the offline DRmare M4V to GIF Converter, in this part, we will list some online tools for you to convert M4V to animated GIF. When you search the online tools from Google, you will see a lot of tools appear such as CloudConvert, Convertio, OnlineConvertFree, AConvert and FileZigZag, etc.
You don't even need to install anything into your computer. It supports most common videos MOV, AVI, M4V, MP4, WebM and works on Windows, Mac, Android, Linux, etc. The operating processes are almost the same. Thus, here we just show the brief introduction of those online M4V to GIF Converter for your reference as below.
CloudConvert supports nearly any audio, video and other media file format. No need to download and install any software. You can convert your video files online and use the options to adjust video resolutions, quality and file size.
Convertio is another powerful online tool that can not only convert M4V to GIF but also convert other file. With it, you can upload the file size up to 100MB without any limitation and multiple file format.
OnlineConvertFree is a fast and easy to use online M4V to GIF Converter. You can convert your video files to more than 250 different file formats without registration, giving an email or watermark.
AConvert supports to upload a video or audio file size up to 200M and choose from files from URL, Google Drive, Dropbox or your computer. It can output lots of file formats and you can save the converted files to online storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive.
FileZigZag can recognize over 180 file formats and can perform as the converter for images, eBooks, documents, etc. It is free and you don't need to register or offer your email. Moreover, if you subscribe to it, you will get even more features.
The free Online M4V to GIF Converter provides an easily accessible solution on how to make GIFs from iTunes videos from any kinds of system. But the size of each file is usually limited and they may not be stable as offline and professional program.