Tips to Convert M4V to WAV Audio Format
As we all known, the M4V video files from iTunes cannot be played on other non-Apple devices due to its copy protection. But please don't worry. At present, you could play the M4V videos with the help of the third-party tools. You could use them to convert iTunes M4V to MP4 or other common video formats and rip audios from the M4V videos.
If you just want to listen to the audio or music from your iTunes movies offline, then please take a look of the article below. In this post, we are going to show some tips for you on how to extract audio from M4V videos and convert M4V to WAV audio format.
Part 1. Convert M4V to WAV via DRmare iTunes Video Converter
In order to convert M4V videos from iTunes to WAV audio files, the first and important thing you need to do is to find a good and professional tool. A professional video converter can help convert M4V to WAV with original quality, which can let you enjoy the better listening experience.
Among the tools in the market, DRmare M4V to WAV Converter Windows/Mac is one of the best converters. This tool supports to batch convert iTunes videos and extract the audios from them. You can use it to convert iTunes movies to multiple video and audio formats as you like as well as edit them according to your needs.
DRmare M4V to WAV Converter
- Rip right protection from iTunes movies, TV shows, music videos
- Convert iTunes M4V to WAV and other audio or video formats
- Extract audio from M4V iTunes videos with a few clicks only
- Fast conversion speed and lossless quality for 5.1 Dolby audio
Steps to Convert M4V Files to WAV
Before we get started to convert iTunes video to WAV audio, please download and install the DRmare M4V Video Converter to your computer by clicking the "Download" button above. Then follow the 4 steps below to convert iTunes M4V videos to WAV files.
- Step 1Prepare your iTunes video files
- At the beginning, please make sure that you have downloaded the iTunes videos. And then check and play the videos in iTunes you want to convert to WAV.
- Step 2Import iTunes M4V files to DRmare program
- Please launch DRmare iTunes Video Converter on your computer. Then click 'Add Files' menu at the left corner of the DRmare main screen, you will see some video files that you have already downloaded on the iTunes library. Next, select the videos files you want to convert to WAV and click 'Add' to confirm to load them to the software.
- Step 3Define WAV output format
- There are a number of audio formats such as MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, M4R, MKA, OGG etc. on DRmare program. Please just hit on the 'Format' button and select WAV if you want to convert to WAV audio. In addition, you can customize the output bit rate, sample rate and so on for your iTunes videos.
- Step 4Convert M4V to WAV
- Once everything is ready, please click the 'Convert' button at the bottom right to convert videos from iTunes to WAV format. DRmare M4V Video Converter will start to extract the WAV audio without any problem. Then you could click the 'Converted' button to locate and check the WAV audios on your computer.
Part 2. How to Convert M4V to WAV with Online Converter
When it comes to use the online converter to convert M4V video files to WAV audios, there are also many choices for you. If you search on the Internet, then you will find lots of tools that can help you, like Zamzar, Media.io, Convertio, FreeFileConvert, etc. Here we would like to take Zamzar as an example to show you how to convert M4V to WAV audio files online.
Step 1. Open the web browser on your computer and go to Zamzar official website.
Step 2. Click the 'Add Files' button to choose the M4V file that you would like to convert. Or you could drag & drop or select link to choose the iTunes videos.
Step 3. Choose the WAV as the format you want to convert your iTunes videos to. Or you could set the audios as other audio formats.
Step 4. Finally, hit on the 'Convert Now' button to start to convert M4V videos from iTunes to WAV audio format.
Part 3. In Conclusion
In this post, we had shown you two methods to convert M4V to WAV audio format. The one is to use the professional DRmare iTunes Video Converter, the other is using the online converter. Compared to the online tool, DRmare M4V Converter provides more features for you to edit your iTunes videos, such as the bit rate and other audio parameters. As for the online converter Zamzar, it offers the simple way for you to finish the conversion.
Between the two solutions, you could choose one of them according to your needs. Hope you can enjoy your iTunes videos with ease.