Music videos, also known as MV, are the short films which have both songs and images. They are usually created for marketing or artistic purposes. If you are an iTunes movie lover, you may have already found that there are kinds of music videos in iTunes. Most of them are free or offered at a low price. These music videos are expected to bring great audio and visual enjoyment to users and it does work very well in computers etc.
However, we can't sit in front of a computer all day. Sometimes we do want to enjoy the music videos on the go with our portable MP3 players or mobile devices. So is there a way to transfer iTunes M4V music videos to MP3 portable players for playback. Today, I will focus on this topic and offer the best solutions to do that.
View also: Convert Apple Music M4P to MP3
- Part 1. Free Way to Convert iTunes Common Music Videos
- Part 2. One Stop Solution to Convert DRM iTunes Music Videos to MP3
- Part 3. Brief Conclusion
Part 1. Convert iTunes Common Music Videos with QuickTime and iTunes
The first way I highly recommended to export MP3 from iTunes M4V music videos is by using QuickTime in conjunction with the iTunes. Please refer to the following 4 easy steps:
1. Open iTunes music video on QuickTime. On a Mac computer, you can launch Quicktime directly. Else if you are using a Windows computer, please click 'File' menu and then click 'Open File' to select your iTunes M4V music video to open.
2. Export to AIFF. Once the iTunes music video file is open, you can click 'File' menu > ‘Export' menu, you will see a converting menu. Please simply scroll down to select the option 'Sound to AIFF' and click 'Save' to export the iTunes music video to AIFF.
3. Import AIFF file to iTunes. You can click the 'File' menu and then click 'Add File to Library', after that you can select the AIFF file to import to iTunes.
4. Create MP3 from AIFF. Please go to the preferences of iTunes, then click 'Import Settings' > 'Import Using' and select 'MP3 Encoder'. Finally you can right click on the AIFF file and choose 'Create MP3 version', you will get the MP3 files.
In this way, it is totally free. However, it only has its shortcomings that it only works for iTunes DRM free music movies.
Part 2. Batch Convert DRM iTunes Music Videos to MP3 Smoothly
A large portion of iTunes music movies are combined with the FairPlay DRM protection, that makes it impossible to convert them. If you find some iTunes music videos which are DRM protected and you still want to play them on other players besides Apple devices, I'd suggest you use another professional DRM converting tool DRmare MV to MP3 Converter to help you. It offers a one-stop solution to help you remove DRM from iTunes DRM M4V music videos and convert them to MP3 music file simultaneously. Furthermore, it supports bulk conversion, so you don't need to go through the steps to convert your songs one by one. Instead, you can convert all your music within 1 click at a 30X faster speed. Last but not least, when removing DRM from iTunes music videos, DRmare M4V Converter won't touch the original audio and video track etc., so the exported MP3 will be kept with high quality. Now let's get started to convert your iTunes movies. Here I will take the Mac version for example, but the Windows version works exactly the same.
DRmare MV to MP3 Converter
- Friendly user interface, you don't need any technical knowledge to use it
- Get rid of DRM protection from iTunes movies, TV shows, music videos, podcast
- Convert iTunes DRM videos M4V to MP3 and other audio and video formats
- Surprisingly fast converting speed and lossless quality for output files
- Step 1Start DRmare software
- After downloading and installing the DRmare Music Video to MP3 Converter, you can double-click to launch it. You will see the main screen of DRmare M4V Converter. It looks beautiful and clean without any unrelated items.
- Step 2Add the iTunes M4V video files
- In order to convert your iTunes movies, please make sure you have already downloaded the videos you desired completely and authorized to play well on the iTunes. After that, you can click '+' icon to import your iTunes music videos from iTunes.
- Step 3Set MP3 output format
- DRmare MV to MP3 Converter has already been preset with a number of audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, AIFF, M4B, M4A, AAC, AC3, M4R, MKA, OGG etc. Please just select MP3 if you want to convert to MP3 audio. In addition, you can click the small gear icon above the format icon to customize the output bit rate, sample rate and more.
- Step 4Extract MP3 audio files
- After doing the settings, you can click 'Convert' button from the bottom right, the DRmare iTunes DRM music video will help you convert iTunes M4V to MP3 quickly in batch. When it is done, you can click the converted list icon to locate all the converted MP3 files.
Part 3. Brief Conclusion
Now you have already extracted the MP3 audio files from your iTunes movies. Congratulations. You can simply connect your devices via USB cable etc. to your computer and then transfer the MP3 files to your MP3 player or mobile devices. That is very easy, so I won't illustrate it here.
To sum up, iTunes music videos are great, which offers a promising way to entertain ourselves at home. But if you want to get better use of them with your portable music player or mobile devices, you need to convert them to MP3 or other audio formats to play flawlessly. Depending on if the iTunes videos are DRM protected or not, you can use the QuickTime and iTunes to convert them or you can use a specific DRM removal tool DRmare M4V Converter to remove DRM and convert iTunes videos.
Leave a Comment