Audible provides us with a myriad of audiobooks in a variety of styles. It also supports a growing number of devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, and Fire Tablets. So, can you play Audible on your smart TV?
Typically, Smart TVs are a necessity in people's homes. It would certainly be great to be able to enjoy audiobooks on your TV. However, you will find that there is no Audible app Samsung TVs. Is there any way to get the Samsung TV Audible to work?
Yes! We've found the most useful way. Keep reading and you will know how to play Audible on Samsung TV in 4 easy steps.
Part 1. Audible Samsung TV: Tool You Need
Is there an Audible app for Samsung TVs? Unfortunately, no. There is no Audible TV app for Samsung. So, if you want to play Audible audiobooks on your Samsung TV, you need to try some workarounds. And the solution is to use a USB stick to transfer the Audible files to your TV.
To do this, you will need a professional Audible downloader. We recommend you use DRmare Audible Converter. Why? Because Audible audiobooks are encrypted in AA/AAX format, which is not compatible with Samsung TVs. You need to use DRmare Audible Downloader to download and convert Audible AA/AAX to MP3. Then you can use the downloaded MP3 Audible files on your Samsung TV or other smart TVs.
There won't be any audio quality loss during the conversion process. And it will retain the original ID3 tags even with the super-fast download speed of 30X. Besides, you can use it to split large audiobooks into smaller segments by time, by chapter, or as you wish. All in all, with the DRmare Audible Converter, you can stream Audible on Samsung Smart TV without any issues.
DRmare Audiobook to MP3 Converter
Part 2. Play Audible on Samsung TV: 4 Steps
Please first install the DRmare Audible Converter via the 'Download' button above. Then you can follow the detailed tutorial below to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3 for Samsung TV.
- Step 1Upload Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Double-click the DRmare program. You will see a clear pink interface. Drop your mouse on the first button on the left called "Add Files". On the iTunes library it shows, you can select the audiobooks which are to be converted. Add them to the DRmare window. Or you can directly drag and drop them to this DRmare software's main interface.
- Step 2Set MP3 as output format for Samsung TV
- The uploaded Audible audiobooks will be shown on the DRmare window. Touch the "Edit" icon on the audio file. You can edit its ID3 tags manually. Hit the button beside, you are able to split Audible audiobooks by chapters. Tap on the "Audio" button on the bottom to set MP3 as audiobook's output format. Choose your wanted channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate for better output quality of the Audible files.
- Step 3Download audiobooks from Audible for Samsung TV
- Start to convert Audible books by pressing the big "Convert" icon. The DRmare software will download Audible audiobooks on computer right away. When the conversion goes to an end, hit the tab on the rightmost to locate the Audible files.
- Step 4Stream Audible on Samsung TV
- Now you have got the compatible Audible files with Samsung TV. You can use a USB drive to play Audible audiobooks on your Samsung TV offline.
- Insert a USB drive into your computer.
- Locate the converted Audible files. Then copy and paste them to the USB drive.
- Unplug this USB from your computer and then insert it into your TV.
- You can now move the copied Audible files to your Samsung TV.
- Choose the Audible book that you want to play and then press 'OK' to start playing.
Part 3. FAQs about Audible App Samsung TV
Q1: Is There an Audible App for Samsung TV?
A: No, there is no Audible app for Samsung TVs. You cannot stream Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV.
Q2: Can You Listen to Audible on Samsung Smart TV?
A: Yes, you can use DRmare Audible Converter to get Audible books on Samsung TV. You can first use it to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3 (Samsung TV compatible audio format). Then you can use a USB drive to stream the converted Audible files to your Samsung TV.
Q3: What Apps Does Samsung TV Support?
A: Samsung TV supports several streaming services including Netflix, Prime Video, YouTube, Spotify, Disney+, and so on.