Play Audible Audiobooks on Samsung TV - Best Ways
What audiobooks do you listen to at your time of reading? As the Audible offers us countless audiobooks in diversified styles, you may like to get them for streaming in the app like me. Do you think about playing Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV? Usually, Smart TV is a necessity in people's houses. If you can access Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV, you would get more media content when staying at your house. It sounds interesting and beneficial.
So how to get Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV? What do you need and what should you do? The methods are shown to you here in this post. Things are not difficult. Just follow us and keep moving to the parts below for more details.
Part 1. Best Tips on Playing Audible Audiobooks on Samsung TV
Audible audiobooks can be streamed on Samsung TV with some tools. When you finish the steps below, Audible books can be synced on Samsung Smart TV smoothly. Here are the guides for you to get the audio books on Samsung TV.
Kindle Fire Tablets
1. Firstly, please import the Audible audiobooks to Kindle Fire device.
2. Use a Micro HDMI cable to link your Kindle device with Samsung Smart TV. The cable should fit into the standard HDMI port on the TV.
3. Now you will see the Kindle Fire's screen mirrored on Samsung TV.
Miracast Video Adapter
1. Insert the Miracast Video Adapter to the HDMI port of your smart TV. Confirm that it shares the same Wireless network connection as your Kindle Fire device.
2. Go to the Kindle Fire menu. Choose "Settings" > "Sounds" > "Display Mirroring". Then select Samsung TV on the list.
3. Wait for the connection. After that, you are able to stream Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV as you like.
Part 2. Convert Audible to MP3 to Get Audiobooks for Samsung TV
A good network is needed when you adapt the methods above. The audiobooks' playing may be affected when the network connection is not good enough. Worse still, not all Kindle Fire or Miracast devices work with Samsung TV.
To listen to the audiobooks from Audible on Samsung Smart TV freely, you are advised to find another tool to help you. DRmare Audible Converter enables you to get Audible books for Samsung TV. It has great power to convert Audible to MP3 or other common audio formats. Without the format conversion, the Audible audiobooks are not compatible with Samsung TV. As a consequence, the converted Audible files will become supported by the TV. So you can play the audio books on Samsung TV or other smart TVs offline with ease.
DRmare Audiobook to MP3 Converter
- Play Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV with ease anytime.
- Convert Audible books to MP3, AAC, M4A, etc. for Samsung TV.
- Batch convert Audible files and download lossless audio files.
- Offer lifetime free update, customize output parameters.
Will the converted Audible audiobooks be lossless? Definitely yes. The DRmare Audio Converter will give you back the audiobooks with original quality. Moreover, the books' ID3 tags like title, year, genre, etc. will also be kept. You will be able to do some settings of parameters before the conversion. As the DRmare software works efficiently, within a few minutes, you can get the Audible audiobooks and send them to your Samsung TV for listening.
You can now do as the tutorial calls to get Audible MP3 books for the playback on Samsung Smart TV. It is easy and convenient to operate. Before that, please install the right version (Windows or Mac) of DRmare Audio Converter on your computer.
- Step 1Upload Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- Double-click the DRmare program. You will see a clear pink interface. Drop your mouse on the first button on the left called "Add Files". On the iTunes library it shows, select the audiobooks which are to be converted. Add them to the DRmare window. Or drag them to it.
- Step 2Set MP3 as output format for Samsung TV
- The uploaded Audible audiobooks will be shown on the DRmare window. Touch the "Edit" icon on the audio file. You can edit its ID3 tags manually. Hit the button beside, you are able to split the audiobooks by chapters. Tap on the "Audio" button on the bottom to set MP3 as audiobooks' output format. Choose your wanted channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate for better output quality of the Audible files.
- Step 3Download audiobooks from Audible for Samsung TV
- Start to convert Audible books by pressing the big "Convert" icon. The DRmare software will download Audible audiobooks on computer right away. When the conversion goes to an end, hit the tab on the rightmost to locate the Audible files.
- Step 4Stream Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV
- Now please copy the converted Audible audiobooks and move them to the USB drive. Plug the USB into the USB port of your Samsung Smart TV. Then find a media player to stream the Audible MP3 files on the TV. At last, you can easily play Audible audiobooks on Samsung TV anytime.