Part 1. Samsung Smart TV Spotify App not Working - Way to Fix
General Problems of Spotify not Working on Samsung TV
The new app supports on-demand playback for both premium and free listeners as well as optimized support for 'Spotify Connect' and 'big screen' on TVs. If you use the music app often on your TV, you may still encounter one or several of the problems below.
1. There is no sound on the TV screen.
2. Spotify is not showing up or it is not available on your Samsung TV anymore.
3. The Spotify software freezes there or shows a black screen.
4. Spotify simply won't load or some error messages pop up.
It's something that happens often that you will meet one of the Samsung TV Spotify app not working issues. Please don't worry. You can read the following article and find effective solutions.
Download the Latest Version of Spotify on Samsung Smart TV
The easiest way to troubleshoot is to update. When the Spotify app doesn't work, you can simply remove the previous version. And then you can download the latest Spotify on Samsung Smart TV. This should work well for all Samsung Smart TVs after 2015 with the Tizen operating system.
1. Navigate to the Apps panel.
2. Find the Spotify app under "My Apps" and select "Uninstall".
3. On the Samsung Apps Store, search for "Spotify" and click to install it.
Besides, you can update your TV's firmware if you are running the 2012~2014 models.
1. Power on your Samsung Smart TV.
2. On its main screen, go to Menu > Support > Software Update.
3. If there is a new version available, please follow the screen instruction to update it.