When you play Audible audiobooks, do you want to stream them on other apps? As you know, Audible books are formed in AAX/AA format. For its digital right management, you are only allowed to access the Audible books on limited applications. But you can convert AAX/AA to M4B with the tool in this post so you can easily sync the books of Audible to your favorite players. Here we take AAX as an example.
Why do we choose M4B? In fact, M4B is a common audio format. Files in M4B format can be played on audio players, like iTunes and Windows Media Player. Moreover, it delivers a better sound quality and bookmark feature. Now let's find the way to convert AAX to M4B in the following parts. Let's go.
- Part 1. What You Need to Know about AAX Files
- Part 2. Best Software to Convert AAX to M4B
- Part 3. Guide on Converting AAX to M4B
Part 1. What You Need to Know about AAX Files
The AAX is an audio file format that is related to the Audible Enhanced Audiobooks. Improved after AA files, the AAX file brings with images, links, timeline and videos. Yet AAX files can only be supported by some applications. As a result, you can not get the audiobooks outside the Audible app even you have purchased them legally.
In more detail, you are not able to add AAX files to iTunes and play them on iPod, iPad, iPhone, etc. It's also difficult for you to stream the files on Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker and other Windows software. If you change the AAX to M4B, you can then unlock these limitations. That means you can freely play the audio books on your devices.
Part 2. Best Software to Convert AAX to M4B
An AAX to M4B converter is what you need to sync your AAX Audible books to your players. After you finish the format conversion, the audiobooks will become compatible with your devices and therefore, can be played offline anytime.
Adopting advanced and innovative decryption techniques, DRmare Audio Converter is a powerful program for removing limitations from AAX audiobooks. As an all-in-one Audible encryption remover, it converts Audible AAX files to M4B. What's more, the DRmare sofware also provides other output format options including M4A, FLAC, AAC and WAV. The converted files are kept losslessly with their ID3 tags. In this regard, you can easily find the books on your players.
With the built-in multifunctional ID3 tag editor and splitting function, it also enables you to customize the output audios by changing the year, title, composer and more as well as splitting them by chapters. Running at 30X faster speed, you will gain the converted audiobooks in a short time.
Surprisingly, apart from AAX files, the DRmare AAX to M4B Converter can also download the Apple Music, iTunes M4P songs, iTunes M4A / M4B audiobooks as common audio files for your offline playback and keeping them forever.
View also: Top 5 Audible AA/AAX Converters
DRmare AAX to M4B Converter
- Remove protection from Audible AAX audiobooks.
- Convert Audible AAX to M4B, M4A, AAC, WAV and MP3.
- Preserve ID3 tags and split files into chapters as you want.
- Give back lossless M4B files while running at 30X faster speed.
Part 3. Guide on AAX to M4B Conversion
DRmare Audio Converter can be used on Mac and Windows operating systems. We'll show you the detailed steps to convert the AAX file to M4B. Firstly, please confirm that you have downloaded and installed the DRmare Audio Converter on your computer in advance.
- Step 1Add AAX audiobooks to DRmare program
- Open the DRmare Audio Converter. To load the AAX audiobook files to DRmare window, you should click the second "Add Files" button at the left of the corner. Then choose wanted Audible audiobooks from Audible library for conversion. Or you can drag the chosen AAX audio files to the interface directly.
- Step 2Set M4B as output format
- When all of the audiobooks are uploaded to DRmare window, you can select the output format by hitting the "Format" icon on the bottom. A new window will po up, where you can see the audio formats. Select M4B as the output format. Also, please reset the channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate for better output quality as you like. Touching the "Edit" button on the audio files, you are permitted to change the ID3 tags and split the audiobooks.
- Step 3Convert AAX to M4B
- Tap on the big pink "Convert" tab. The DRmare Audio Converter will automatically batch convert Audible audiobooks. You need to wait for a few minutes. When the converting process ends, you can locate the M4B audio files in the destination folder. Then you are able to play the audiobooks on your audio player with ease.
- Note: If you use the free version of the DRmare Audio Converter, you will be paid back a one-third file. To get a completely converted file, you are advised to buy the DRmare Audio Converter.
Leave a Comment