Bose SoundTouch is a small wireless speaker, which allows you to use it by connecting Wi-Fi network or use Bluetooth to play music. It is compatible for Spotify, Deezer, Pandora and other streaming music players. However, Spotify is required premium members to use it. Then the question comes, are there any skills to connect Spotify music to Bose SoundTouch for free? In this post, we will show you the best skill to connect freely.
Part 1. Skill to Connect Spotify Music to Bose SoundTouch for Free
Maybe most of you know that Bose SoundTouch can play music online, however, it also can play from your local library. As for Spotify music, it just allows premium users to download music. If you are free users and you also want to download Spotify music without paying any subscription fee. Here you can get the skill to download Spotify music and save them to your library.
Take it easy. Here we will recommend a program for you to download Spotify music and connect them to Bose SoundTouch. DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Mac is a best choice for you. It can download Spotify music and convert them into multiple formats. You can set the output formats as well as change the bit rate or frame rate. This program can let you download Spotify music like premium users and enjoy the original quality of music. What's more, DRmare has the feature to batch convert all the songs continually at up to 5X speed.
Now you can download the converter and follow the 4 steps as below to begin your free trial.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Part 2. Steps to Download Spotify Music to Bose SoundTouch
- Step 1Add music from Spotify
- Double click the DRmare Spotify music converter icon and launch. Then you can choose to drag or drop the music tracks from Spotify to the main interface, or you also can copy and paste the links to the search box to add the music files. The program will recognize the files you want to convert and add them to the operating area. The program can support up to 200 files at a time, so it is very convenient for you.
- Step 2Customize output files
- As Bose SoundTouch supports MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC formats, you can choose and set one of the supported formats from DRmare Spotify converter. And you can set the bit rate or other parameters for your output files as you want.
- Step 3Start converting music
- While you finished the above setting, you just need to click "Convert" button, and the program will start converting for you and then your Spotify files will be saved to your computer. As for the conversion speed, generally, the program can convert all the files with up to 5X speed. And the program provides "1X" and "5X" speed for you to choose, so you can change the speed according to your internet speed and save your time.
- Step 4Play local music on Bose SoundTouch
- After completing converting and downloading, you can add the offline Spotify files to the local music library of your Bose SoundTouch from a computer or a phone. To add the files to your Bose SoundTouch, you should launch the Bose SoundTouch app and follow the app's guidance to finish files adding. After that, please wait a few minutes patiently for the music files to be synced on your Bose SoundTouch. Then you can start playing Spotify music with your Bose SoundTouch.
Part 3. Conclusion
It is an awesome skill for free member of Spotify to connect their songs to Bose SoundTouch. With DRmare Spotify music converter, you can download all the songs from Spotify and connect Spotify music to Bose SoundTouch freely. It extremely helps a lot for the users who want to enjoy high quality music for free. And the only thing you should be cared of is that it may take some time/efforts to get your Spotify songs offline, so please be patient.