Part 5. Steps to Play Spotify on Sony Walkman
Congratulations, you made it. Now you are just a step away to listen to Spotify music on your Sony Walkman. Below we will show three methods for you to get Spotify on Sony Walkman. Please follow the tips to move the audio files.
Method 1. Via Windows Explorer
1. Connect Sony Walkman to your computer via an USB cable.
2. You should see Sony Walkman's device icon on your Windows Explorer or Mac Finder.
3. Double click the device icon in the 'Devices with Removable Storage' pane. Then open the 'Storage Media' folder, there are a list of folders like music, video, pictures.
4. Choose and copy the converted Spotify music you want from your computer to the Sony Walkman.
5. You can open a media player and browse the audio files you want to play.
Method 2. By Windows Media Player
1. Connect your Sony Walkman to your computer.
2. Open the Windows Media Player program on your computer, and then you will see your Sony Walkman device showed at the right side.
3. Choose 'Music' option under the Library navigation pane and select the converted Spotify music you want to play on Walkman.
4. Hit the 'Sync' button on the toolbar and then drag the wanted Spotify files into the Sync List pane.
5. Touch on the 'Start Sync' button to put Spotify on Sony Walkman.
Method 3. With Media Go
1. Link your Sony Walkman to your computer via the USB cord.
2. Launch Media Go.
3. Hit the 'Music' button in the Library pane and choose the Spotify audios you like.
4. Touch the 'Destination' drop-down menu and choose the Sony Walkman option.
5. Click on the 'Add To' button to upload Spotify to Sony Walkman.