Best Ways to Listen to Spotify on Airplane Mode
When you turn on the airplane mode on your devices, you will not use the cellular radio, Wi-Fi, and other wireless transmission functions. The most common use of airplane mode is by plane to comply with airline regulations.
What you can do to pass the boring time when you are taking a plane? Listening to music sounds a great idea. Does Spotify work on airplane mode? It's pretty nice to listen to streaming music aboard, especially from the hottest platform.
The answer is positive. If you are interested in this topic, you can continue to read this article. You can find two ways to achieve it. One is how to play Spotify Premium on airplane mode, the other is how to listen to Spotify on airplane mode without premium.
Part 1. How to Play Spotify Premium on Airplane Mode
Spotify offers two tiers for customers to enjoy digital audio entertainment. They are Spotify Free and Spotify Premium. It's well known that subscribers to Spotify Premium have the privilege to listen to music offline. So, does Spotify Premium work on airplane mode? Of course! This is due to Spotify's offline mode.
This offline playback feature allows Spotify users to download Spotify songs on devices that are under wireless network connection in advance. After that, people can access the offline Spotify music library even without using mobile data. Please refer to the following steps to listen to Spotify Premium on airplane mode.
Step 1. Open the Spotify mobile app and log in to your username and password. Please make sure the Spotify Premium subscription didn't expire.
Step 2. Discover music on Spotify that you'd like to play on a plane. There is a 'Download' button at the top right. Please turn on it.
Step 3. Go to the 'Your Library' page and click the 'Setting' > 'Playback' to activate the Spotify Offline Mode.
Step 4. Now, you can listen to Spotify songs offline on your device that is on airplane mode.
Part 2. How to Listent to Spotify on Airplane Mode without Premium
You can use Spotify Premium on airplane mode with ease. But sometimes it encountered some errors. For example, Spotify songs stop playing offline through earbuds when airplane mode turned on.
So is there any other way to replace the above way. It would be better if another way is able to listen to Spotify on airplane mode without Premium. Because the way we noted above is not valid for free Spotify users.
Can I put Spotify on my phone and listen to the music on airplane mode without Premium? In fact, there is no official way to do it. But we can draw support from DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It's well-designed for free Spotify users to download Spotify songs offline. What's more, it's able to convert Spotify songs to common files that compatible with almost all mobile devices.
You can use this tool to transfer Spotify music to your portable devices for playback offline. With the help of this toolkit, it's a piece of cake to play Spotify on airplane mode without Premium.
The following part is the detailed tutorial for your reference. You can learn how to download music from Spotify without Premium and upload them to your mobile devices. After that, you can listen to Spotify on the device that turns on airplane mode.
- Step 1Upload Spotify Music to DRmare software
- Please install the DRmare tool and the Spotify app on your computer. Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. Then please find Spotify music or playlists that you'd like to listen to on airplane mode. You can drag and drop them from Spotify to the main interface. Alternatively, you can copy and paste the link of Spotify songs to the search box. To load them, please click the '+' button. It takes a little time in doing this.
- Step 2 Define Output Settings of Spotify Songs
- If you are not sure which device you will see, you can convert Spotify music to MP3 format. Spotify MP3 files are compatible with almost all portable players and devices. How to do this? Please click the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' option, and then you can choose the output format as MP3 in the setting window. Besides, you can customize the output quality, etc.
- Step 3Download Spotify Music without Premium
- Now, please click the 'Convert' button, it will start the downloading conversion. All output files will be exported as you set before. After conversion, you can find them in the destination folder on your computer by clicking the 'Converted' button.
- Step 4Play Spotify on Airplane Mode without Premium
- To sync converted Spotify files to other devices, you need to prepare a USB cable. Please connect your device to the computer via the USB cable. You can start to copy and paste the Spotify music folder to the music folder of your device. Now, you even don't need to open the Spotify app, you can listen to Spotify on airplane mode without Premium.