Use Spotify without Data? Solved!
Does Spotify require data? Surely, the answer is yes. Spotify is a streaming music service provider. Free users of Spotify can only be allowed to play Spotify music online. But it’s different for subscribers since they have the privilege of offline playback.
How to use Spotify without data? When using the Spotify app to listen to music, it could be one of the popular questions of Spotify users as they will spend lots of money on the network connection. No matter you hold Spotify free or premium account, you can find the good ways to access Spotify without using data for your entertainment or relaxing. The ways are shown to you as below. Let’s take a look!
Part 1. Play Spotify without Data - Common Ways
Spotify app provides you millions of songs, podcasts, videos, etc. So it's a great source for spending time and having fun when you are tired, bored or upset. As we know, Spotify enables us to listen to music with or without a subscription. Now we offer you two methods to enjoy Spotify music or other media files with no data.
Access Spotify Music in Wi-Fi Environment
As I said above, free users need to get Spotify music in an environment of the Internet. The reason is that they are not permitted to download the songs. But only with the Wi-Fi connection, you can listen to Spotify music online with no data. Although you will meet some ads from time to time, it helps to save your money after all.
By the way, as a free user, you can enjoy the music trip in the Spotify free-trial days and decide whether you would subscribe to it by yourself. By using Spotify free trial, you can play Spotify music freely with no ads with Wi-Fi. In this way, you can have a wonderful music experience on Spotify. Therefore, in the period of free usage, you can make Spotify work with Wi-Fi.
Enjoy Songs of Spotify without Data via Offline Model
If you want to be free from ads and listen to Spotify playlists of higher quality, you are suggested to upgrade your account. That means you need to play for the premium service with a payment of $ 9.9 each month. But the shining point is that Spotify offline playback is available for you. It sounds great, isn't it?
With the downloads of Spotify songs in the app, you are able to play them whenever and wherever you want. Also, you are not required to be charged for the network connection. Things seem to get easier if you are willing to pay for Spotify premium plan.
Part 2. Listen to Spotify without Data - Better Way
Apart from the two methods above, a perfect way is here for you! It can be learned that you will lose some money may be a big deal in those ways. Luckily, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a special software for Spotify offline playing. Spotify data will be dispensable if you use the tool because you can save the songs and play them on your own devices.
The powerful design of the DRmare program allows you to convert Spotify tracks to MP3, FLAC, WAV, W4A, AAC and W4B files. So you can pick your favorite format for your players. Furthermore, you can get the converted Spotify music files in a short time with its speed reaches to 5X faster speed.
The transferred Spotify tracks will be kept with their ID3 tags such as title, genre, year, album cover, composer and so on. The most important point is that you can own the Spotify music like other downloaded audio files. So you can use Spotify without data with ease on your devices.
DRmare Spotify Converter for Windows/Mac
- Enable you to use Spotify without data with ease.
- Download lossless Spotify tracks and run at 5X faster speed.
- Convert Spotify music to MP3, FLWAC, WAV, etc. for your devices.
- Listen to Spotify songs offline with ID3 tags on your players forever.
Now let's do the following steps to download Spotify playlists with the DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
- Step 1Upload Spotify Tracks to DRmare
- Navigate to the DRmare website and install the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. And please install the Spotify app before. Launch the DRmare tool. At the same time the Spotify will be opened. Now choose the songs on Spotify and add them to the DRmare conversion window by dragging and dropping directly. Or you can copy their links and paste them to the search bar, Then click the button "+" to upload the songs.
- Step 2 Set Output Parameter of Spotify Songs
- What format do you plan to set? Hit the "Preference" icon on the top of the interface. You can then pick your favorite output format. The DRmare Spotify Music Downloader also inspires you to customize the channel, bit rate and sample rate.
- Step 3Begin to Convert Spotify Playlists
- Tap on the button "Convert" on the bottom. The Spotify conversion will begin. The conversion process will end in a coffee time. Spotify songs will be converted in batch with no quality loss. You can locate the transferred Spotify files in the output folder when the conversion finishes. Finally, you can gain lossless songs on your computer and use Spotify without data.