"Why is my Spotify Premium not working offline?" Have you met such an issue? If yes, then you could read this post and learn how to fix it.
With a Spotify Premium account, you can download any Spotify song you like. And you can enable the offline mode to enjoy music offline. Yet, sometimes you may face issues like Spotify offline not working or Spotify not downloading with Spotify Premium. Why and how to resolve such problems?
Please don't worry. Today, in this post, we will explain why Spotify Premium doesn't work offline. Also, we will list some solutions for you to solve Spotify Premium offline not working in detail. Now, let's move on.
- Part 1. Why Is My Spotify Not Working Offline
- Part 2. Spotify Premium Not Playing Offline: Common Methods
- Part 3. Spotify Premium Doesn't Work Offline: Ultimate Method
- Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Premium Offline Not Working
- Part 5. In Conclusion
Part 1. Why Is My Spotify Premium Not Working Offline
"Why does my Spotify Premium not work offline?" There are some reasons that cause this issue. Here we list some of them, you can check them out below.
1. Spotify Downloaded Files Are Cached and Encrypted
Spotify sources songs from its server in OGG format. When you download the songs offline, you won't get OGG files but only encrypted cache files. They can be decoded and played by Spotify player only. So you can't find these files and play them on other players.
2. Spotify Songs Are Combined with Protection
Due to the protection, Spotify only allows paid users to listen to music offline. It will verify your account by connecting to the Spotify server. If you have already put the songs offline, then you need to log in to your Spotify Premium account at least one time every 30 days.
Also, you are limited to download up to 10,000 songs in 3 devices. This means you can get up to 3,333 songs offline for each device.
There are some other reasons like your Spotify Premium subscription is expired, you use a poor network connection and more.
But no worries. You can find the fixes below to solve Spotify Premium offline not working.
Part 2. Spotify Premium Not Working Offline: Common Solutions
Here is a list of common solutions to help fix Spotify offline not working issue. Please learn more about them below.
1. Use a Secure and Stable Network Connection
First, you need to check your network connection on your device. If you use a low network, you may face Spotify downloading not working and Spotify Premium not working issues. So, you can switch to a more secure and stable network if your current network is weak.
2. Log Out and Log In Spotify Account
You can try to log out and log in to your Spotify account to refresh your account.
- Open the Spotify music app. Then click on the 'gear' icon.
- Go ahead to log out of your Spotify account.
- Restart the Spotify app and log in to your account.
- Check whether the Spotify Premium offline not working is fixed or not.
3. Restart Your Device
To solve Spotify offline doesn't work issue, you may try to restart your device. Just go to reboot your device and then sign in to your account again. And then see if the problem disappeared.
4. Check Your Spotify Payment Status
If you just pay for a Spotify Premium plan, then you can check whether the payment has been processed well. If not, then you will get the Spotify Premium not working issue. So, go to check your payment status via Spotify's website or its mobile app.
- Head to the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the 'Account' section and choose 'Your plan'.
- Now, you can view the status of your subscription payment. Please check whether it is activated or not.
5. Ensure that You Are Still in the Family Plan
If you are in others family plan, then you need to check whether the owner removes you from that plan. If yes, then you will meet the Spotify Premium offline not working issue.
6. Uninstall and Reinstall Spotify App
You can resolve the Spotify Premium not working issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app. But the music data will be deleted and you can't recover them anymore.
7. Contact Spotify Support
If you still can't get the issue fixed, you can contact Spotify Support. You can connect them via email and get a solution from them.
Also, you need to make sure your device has enough free space. If not, you can clear Spotify cache to free space for your device.
Part 3. Spotify Premium Not Working Offline: All-in-One Solution
If you have tried all the common solutions above but the problem still exists, please refer to the ultimate method here.
What you need is the DRmare Spotify Music Downloader. This powerful software can download Spotify music for offline playback without Premium. It also supports to convert Spotify to MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, WAV, and FLAC formats. And the audio channel, sample rate and more can be altered if you want.
Also, this program can run at a fast rate. And the downloaded Spotify files will keep 100% original sound quality and 100% raw metadata. With this magic tool, any Spotify offline not working problem is solved. You can even cancel the Spotify subscription after using this tool. Then you can enjoy Spotify music offline anywhere without any issues.
DRmare Music Downloader for Spotify
- Support Spotify playlists, albums, songs, podcasts, and more
- Remove protection from Spotify without quality loss
- Work at a 5X speed to batch converting Spotify songs
- Enable to download Spotify songs without premium
Here, let's see how to fix Spotify Premium offline not working by DRmare Music Converter. You can follow the steps below to convert and download tracks from Spotify without Premium.
- Step 1Import Spotify playlists to DRmare
- Open DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer. In the auto-opened Spotify app, please drag & drop tracks or playlists to DRmare's main screen. You can add multiple playlists to this tool. You can also get the shared link address to the playlist. And then put it into the search box on the DRmare tool. After that, click on the plus icon and your playlist will be imported.
- Step 2Reset output format and other settings for Spotify songs
- To change the output parameters, you can click the top menu icon and choose "Preferences". From there, you can choose Spotify to MP3 output format. Other parameters are supported to be reset as you need.
- Step 3Download Spotify music to your local computer
- Now you need to click on "Convert" to start downloading. With the 5X running speed, DRmare software will download all the Spotify music to computer. When it is done, you can use them for any players or devices.
- Now the 'Spotify won't play offline', 'Spotify downloads not working' and other issues can't bother you any longer.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Premium Not Working
Here you will learn some FAQs about Spotify not working offline with Premium.
Q1: How to Fix My Spotify Premium Not Working on iPhone?
A: You can try to close and restart the Spotify app. Also, you can restart your iPhone to solve this issue.
Q2: Can I Get Spotify Premium Free?
A: Yes, you can. To make it, you will need the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With it, you can download and save Spotify songs to computer without Premium. Then you can enjoy Spotify music offline without a Premium plan for free.
Q3: Why Are My Downloaded Spotify Songs Not Working?
A: Maybe there is something wrong with the Spotify app. So, please update the Spotify app on your device first to see whether the issue is resolved.
Part 5. In Conclusion
From this post, you knew why Spotify Premium not working offline. And you got ways to fix Spotify offline not working in detail. Also, you got the best way for Spotify Premium doesn't work offline issue. That's to use the DRmare Spotify Music Converter. With this program, you can save Spotify music tracks to local files on your computer even without Premium. Then you can stream Spotify songs to other devices offline without any problem.
Leave a Comment