"Can you move Spotify to SD card?" Yes, with a Spotify premium account, you can download Spotify songs to SD card on Android devices. Yet, there is no download option for a free Spotify account.
So, how to get Spotify download to SD card without Spotify premium? In the following article, we will share with you how to download and save Spotify songs to SD card. Besides, we will show you how to store Spotify music on SD with Spotify premium on Android devices.
- Part 1. Move Spotify Downloads to SD Card with/without Premium
- Part 2. Save Spotify to SD Card with Spotify Premium
- Part 3. Fix Spotify Won't Download to SD Card
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. How to Move Spotify to SD Card with Spotify Free/Premium Account
To download Spotify songs to SD card, you need to subscribe to a Spotify premium plan. If you don't want to have a Spotify premium account and want to get Spotify download to SD card, then you can try this way. It allows you to use a Spotify free account to download files from Spotify. In general, Spotify free users can assess Spotify music with an Internet connection. But they need to tolerate ads, lower audio quality, and Shuffle-only Mode. In fact, all things are because of copyright protection technology. It limits users to get and move Spotify downloads to SD card.
So, to transfer Spotify to SD card without any limitation, you should do is to break the lock from Spotify songs. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a powerful Spotify music downloader and converter to do this. It can download and convert Spotify to MP3, M4A, FLAC, and so on. And you don't need to worry about the output quality as it can keep 100% original quality.
Besides, the sample rate, audio channel and more can be adjusted before converting. Once downloaded, you can save Spotify songs to computer. And then you can transfer and put Spotify music on SD card for use on your devices.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Download from Spotify to SD Card via DRmare Music Converter
You can refer to the following guide on how to download Spotify songs to SD card-supported audio files. Please make sure you have installed this tool on your Mac or Windows computer.
- Step 1Import tracks or playlist from Spotify to DRmare Music Converter
- Please launch DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your desktop. The Spotify app will open automatically. Please copy and paste the Spotify track link to the search box of the DRmare Music Converter for Spotify. Then click '+' to add music files. Or you can drag and drop any Spotify content to the DRmare conversion window.
- Step 2Customize output format and other parameters for Spotify to SD card
- MP3 format is the default output format of the DRmare Spotify Music Downloader. To set another format as the output format, please touch the menu bar > Preferences to open the format window. In the new window, you can choose one as the target format from six choices. In this step, you are also allowed to personalize other output settings, like bit rate, sample rate, and more.
- Step 3Convert Spotify music for SD card
- Once all settings are ready, please click the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner. This smart DRmare Music Downloader will start to convert Spotify to MP3 or a target format. To make the conversion process more stable, we recommend you set the work speed to 1X. Once done, you will get Spotify downloads on your computer. Then you are ready to transfer Spotify to SD card from your computer.
How to Move Spotify Songs to SD Card
Step 1. Please insert your SD card into the computer via the card reader.
Step 2. Go to 'This PC' on your Windows computer and double-click on your SD card.
Step 3. Find and transfer Spotify music files to the SD card.
Step 4. Remove the card reader from the computer and put it into your mobile device.
Now, you can listen to Spotify songs from the SD card on your device.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Spotify to SD Card with Spotify Premium
Spotify, the largest digital music service gives everyone access to millions of songs. For free Spotify users, they can listen to Spotify playlists online only. But you can subscribe to Spotify Premium to download any Spotify content for offline listening.
Based on this, there is a very easy and effective way to get Spotify save to SD card within the Spotify app. Here let's see how to put Spotify downloads on SD card on Android device.
Step 1. Open the Spotify app on your device and login to your premium account. And then go to 'Your Library'.
Step 2. Tap the gear icon to launch the Settings window and click on 'Other'. Then please touch the 'Storage' button.
Step 3. Now, there are two folder locations for your choice, Device Storage and SD card. Please tap 'SD card' > 'OK' to change Spotify storage to SD card.
After that, you will save Spotify to SD card on your device.
Part 3. How to Fix Spotify Won't Download to SD Card
"Why I can't move Spotify music to SD card?" Sometimes you may face issues that you can't transfer Spotify to SD card. Why? There are lots of reasons that cause this issue. For example, you use an old app or you don't clear cache files for a long time. But don't worry. No matter what, you can get some tips to solve Spotify won't download to SD card problem.
Method 1. Clear Spotify Cache
If there are lot of caches stored on Spotify, you may face the Spotify can't be moved to SD card issue. So, here you can try to delete and clear Spotify cache.
Step 1. Head to the settings section in the Spotify app on your mobile device.
Step 2. Go to the storage option and click on 'Delete cache'.
Then try to store Spotify music on SD card to see whether it will work.
Method 2. Uninstall and Reinstall Spotify App
You can also try to uninstall and reinstall the Spotify app on your mobile device.
Step 1. Find and hold the Spotify app on the screen of your mobile device. Then choose to uninstall the Spotify app.
Step 2. Head to the Google Play Store and look for the Spotify app.
Step 3. When found, click on it and hit on 'Install' to reinstall the Spotify app.
After that, try to download Spotify songs to SD card.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Now, you got two ways to download and move Spotify to SD card. No matter which way you choose to follow, it's easy to save Spotify songs to an SD card. For free users, the only and better way is to use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to save and transfer Spotify downloads to SD card. On the contrary, you can use the Spotify app to download Spotify songs to SD card instead. After that, you can enjoy Spotify music offline with ease.
Leave a Comment