If there is one music streaming platform taking the world by storm, that has to be Spotify. Spotify provides users with millions of songs of different genres. You can search for artists if you want, or enter the song name on the search bar and start listening to it. Spotify is an online music streaming platform, which means you will need an active internet connection to be able to listen to them.
But for those who want to listen to Spotify songs on the go, and whenever they want, they can go for the Premium subscription, which will let you download the songs you want and listen to them offline. But have you ever wondered where does Spotify downloads music on Mac, PC, and Android/iPhone? If you have also thought of where does my Spotify music download to, you have come to the right place. This guide will help you figure out where does Spotify download music to. So, without further ado, let's get straight to the point.
Part 1. Where Does Spotify Download Music to PC
If you are a PC Spotify music user, you can simply get the Premium subscription and quickly start downloading Spotify songs. But, the main question is, where does Spotify download music to PC? If you don't know, follow the instructions that we have shared below, and you will get your answer to your problem.
Step 1: First, launch Spotify on your PC.
Step 2: You need to click on the Menu tab. The menu tab will be on the left side.
Step 3: Then, click on the three dots that you see on the top.
Step 4: Once done, click on the Files tab and then hit the offline mode option from the drop-down menu that will pop up.
After the final step, you will see the location of the Spotify songs.
Part 2. Where Does Spotify Download Music on Mac
Now, for people asking where does Spotify download music to Mac, locating the songs on your Mac isn't a difficult task at all. In fact, the steps are similar as where does Spotify download music on a PC! Here you can check out how to do that.
Step 1: Open your Mac computer and launch the Spotify app.
Step 2: Once Spotify is launched, click on the Spotify tab on the top of your screen.
Step 3: You need to click on Offline Mode from the drop-down menu that appears. And you will be able to locate the Spotify downloaded songs on your Mac computer.
Part 3. Where Does Spotify Download Music to Android/iPhone
Many Spotify users prefer listening to Spotify songs on their Android devices or iPhones. So, if your question is where does Spotify download music to Android or where does Spotify download music to iPhone, below are the steps that will help you locate Spotify songs on your mobile phones. Please note that you need to be a Spotify Premium member to download Spotify songs.
Step 1: Open your iPhone or Android device.
Step 2: Then launch your Spotify app.
Step 3: You will have to click on the Library tab.
Step 4: Search for the song you want to download and toggle the download option. The downloading process will begin.
Step 5: Now, click on the Filter option.
Step 6: You will see the option that says "Filter downloaded songs". You need to click on that.
After the last step, you will see the location on your mobile phone where Spotify songs are downloaded.
Part 4. How to Delete Downloaded Spotify Songs on Spotify
Now that you know where does Spotify songs download to, you may also want to know how to delete the downloaded songs. It's quite a common question, and deleting Spotify songs is a seamless process. In order to delete songs, you need to take care of a few steps. Please read below.
Step 1: Open your Spotify app.
Step 2: Click on the "The Library" tab. The option will be towards the bottom right.
Step 3: You will see a list of playlists and albums. You need to select a playlist or album that you no longer want.
Step 4: You will see three dots on the right of the playlist or album. Please click that.
Step 5: A menu will open up. From the options, please select "Delete Playlist".
Part 5. How to Extract and Play Downloaded Spotify Songs Anywhere without Any Limit
Although you can download Spotify songs, there's one thing you need to know. You can only listen to these songs through the Spotify app. So, if you try to listen to these songs offline on another player, they won't play. That's because Spotify has protected these files, and the company doesn't authorize anyone to play them without the app. Therefore, that's one constraint that you will have to keep in mind.
Yet, it doesn't mean that you can't enjoy listening to Spotify songs offline at all! You simply need a Spotify music converter and downloader that will download Spotify songs for you and allow you to play these songs on any device and player you want. And the recommended Spotify music converter and downloader here is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. DRmare Spotify Music Converter is a professional and one of the most trusted Spotify music converters and downloaders in the market.
It converts Spotify songs to the highest quality and ensures that the original quality doesn't deteriorate. Whether you want to download a handful of songs, an entire album, playlists, or unlimited songs, DRmare Spotify Music Converter lets you do everything conveniently.
And the best part about this converter and downloader is that it is available for both Mac and Windows users. Also, it allows you to customize the output Spotify bitrate, sample rate and more as you want. After the conversion, you will get the local Spotify songs and then you can play Spotify on any device you want without any problem.
Key Features of DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Available for both Mac and Windows users
- Convert and download Spotify songs seamlessly and retain original quality
- Save metadata and ID3 tags of the Spotify songs that you convert and download
- Batch conversion is available with a fast speed
- Let you listen to Spotify songs offline on any device you want
How to Use DRmare Spotify Music Converter to Download Spotify Downloaded Songs for Use Anywhere
Here in this part, you will learn how to download and convert Spotify downloaded songs for use offline anywhere by DRmare Music Converter. Please follow the steps below and see how to achieve.
- Step 1Download DRmare Spotify Music Converter and import Spotify songs
- Visit the official website of DRmare Spotify Music Converter to download the tool. Once downloaded, let it get installed. After that, launch DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Now that the tool has been launched, you need to look at the Spotify app, which will be loaded automatically.
- Then find the songs you wish to download in the Spotify app. Once found, just drag and drop the music files to DRmare Spotify Music Converter. Or, you can copy the track's link and then put it on the search bar on DRmare main screen. After that, click on the '+' icon to get the songs added into DRmare for converting.
- Step 2Reset output audio formats for Spotify music
- After the songs are uploaded, click on the Menu bar, and from the options available, select Preferences. Here, you can choose an audio format, such as MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4B, M4A, and AAC for your Spotify music. You can also modify the channel, bit rate, sample rate, and the output folder where you want the Spotify songs to be downloaded.
- Step 3Convert and download Spotify songs to local computer
- Towards the bottom right, you will see the Convert button. Please click on that to begin the conversion process. The songs will be saved in the folder you selected in Step 2. After you locate the local Spotify songs on your computer, simply transfer them to any device you want and enjoy.
Part 6. In Conclusion
When users try to listen to their Spotify songs, they often try to find an answer for where does Spotify download music to. But what they miss out on is that Spotify doesn't let you listen to these downloaded songs without the app. So, you are not technically downloading the songs for offline listening. You are simply saving the songs to your Spotify app. That's why downloading Spotify songs with complete freedom makes more sense. That's why you should get DRmare Spotify Music Converter today! With this DRmare tool, you can download and save Spotify songs as local files without Spotify Premium. And then you can move Spotify music and play Spotify music on multiple devices offline.