Part 2. Alternative Way to Move Audible Files to a SD Card
Obviously, using Audible app is the most common and popular solution to transfer Audible books to a SD card. But you will keep the important point in mind that SD cards with Audible audio files can be recognized by Audible compatible devices only. Even though some devices have a SD card slots, such as TV and cars, you are not able to play Audible AA/AAX files on other devices via SD card, since Audible files are encoded in DRM AA/AAX audio format.
That’s to say, even if you have transferred Audible audiobooks to the SD card, you can only play these AA/AAX files on selected Android devices. So is there an alternative way to move Audible audiobooks to the SD card so that SD cards with Audible audiobooks can be playable on any Android device? Fortunately, the answer is positive. You just need to remove DRM protection from Audible files and convert DRM AA/AAX to most Android device compatible formats, like MP3 and WMA before transferring Audible files to SD card.
So here, we will DRmare Audible Audiobook Converter for Mac, which has the ability of converting Audible audio files to MP3, FLAC, M4A, WMA and more while bypassing DRM copyright technology. With the easy-to-use UI, it works at 30X faster speed with 100% original quality preserved. Once you have use this software to convert protected Audible books to DRM-free MP3 audio files, you can start to copy and paste them to the SD card freely. After that, you are able to listen to Audible audiobooks on not only any Android device but also almost all other devices, media players, and others equipped with a SD card slot.
View also: Top 5 Audio Converters for Audible
DRmare DRM Audiobook Converter
- Strip DRM restriction from Audible AA/AAX audiobooks, Apple Music and so on
- Encode Audible AA/AAX to MP3, AAC, M4A, FLAC, WAV, M4B format
- Support the premium features to split files, edit tag info, change playback parameters
- Run at a 30X faster speed to convert all Audible books with parallel processes
Now, you can follow the detailed tutorial to get rid of DRM technology of Audible audiobooks and convert them to wanted audio format. And then you can move these DRM-free Audible files to a SD card for playing them on any SD card supported device.
- Step 1Import Audible audiobooks to DRmare
- In order to add Audible audiobooks to DRmare, you should click the second "Add Files" button at the buttom-left corner of the main interface. Or you can drag and drop Audible DRM AA/AAX files to the main interface directly.
- Step 2Adjust the output parameters
- Please touch the Format button to open a new window, in which you can see the whole format list and choose the favorite audio format as the output format. We'd recommend you choose the output format as MP3 which is a popular audio format.
- Step 3Remove DRM and convert Audible AA/AAX files
- Now, you just need to tap the "Convert" button next to the Format button, and this smart software will automatically remove DRM protection and convert Audible files to unprotected audio files you set before. Generally speaking, it can work at 30X faster speed.
- Step 4Move non-DRM Audible files to SD card
- Finally, you can locate DRM-free Audible audiobooks on the destination folder. Please connect your computer with SD card via SD card reader, and then you can move Audible files to SD card via copying&pasting action.
*No need to re-download audible files for converting to SD card.
*Play Audible audiobooks on any device and media player freely.
*Convert DRM AA/AAX to unprotected MP3, FLAC, and other formats.
*The software costs $39.95 which is a little expensive for some users.