The 22nd FIFA World Cup 2022 is taking place now in Qatar. And it will last from 20th November to 18th December 2022. The Qatar World Cup 2022 is the first time that World Cup held in an Arab country. We know that Qatar is one of the smallest countries in the world. In this case, Qatar becomes the smallest World Cup host country ever.
Besides, the Qatar World Cup theme songs have been released and people can listen to them online on the music platforms like Spotify. The songs include Hayya Hayya (Better Together), Light the Sky, The World Is Yours to Take, Arhbo, and Dreamers. The World Cup song can connect people together all over the world and convey positive energy. So, you may want to listen to them offline anytime.
In today's article, we will guide you how to download your favorite FIFA Qatar World Cup song in MP3 from Spotify. You will get two tools to help get Qatar FIFA World Cup MP3 song download. Then you can enjoy World Cup music offline and even set World Cup song ringtone for your phone. Now, let's check out how to make it.
- Part 1. Qatar World Cup 2022 Song Download by DRmare Music Converter
- Part 2. Record Qatar World Cup Official Song via DRmare Audio Capture
- Part 3. Best 3 FIFA World Cup Songs for You
- Part 4. The Verdict
Part 1. Get Qatar World Cup Song MP3 Download by DRmare Spotify Music Converter
To get 2022 Qatar FIFA World Cup theme song MP3 download, the DRmare Spotify Music Converter can assist you. You can find any World Cup song you like in the Spotify app. And then use this DRmare tool to download and convert the songs to local files.
The DRmare Music Converter not only supports to output songs from Spotify to MP3 but also save songs to FLAC, M4A and so on. Also, it can keep the original sound quality of the official song of World Cup 2022. Besides, you can reset the audio channel, bit rate and so on for your songs before converting.
With this tool, you can easily get Hayya Hayya MP3 song download and other songs you like. And then you can keep them forever on your device for listening offline anytime and anywhere.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
- Run at a 5X converting speed and keep the original output quality
- Batch download Qatar World Cup music 2022 from Spotify, save your precious time
- Remove protection from the Spotify platform so that you can enjoy songs anywhere
- Support to reset output channel, audio bit rate and so on
Make Qatar FIFA World Cup Song Download MP3 via DRmare Music Converter
In this section, we will show you how to get Hayya Hayya Better Together MP3 download and other soundtracks you like as well. Please download and install the DRmare Music Converter tool on your PC or Mac computer first. Then you can start to see how to download Qatar World Cup 2022 songs step by step.
- Step 1Locate and import Qatar World Cup songs to DRmare
- Once installed the DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer, then start it. At the same time, the Spotify app will load. Here you can go to the Spotify app to find any Qatar 2022 World Cup song you like to download. You can type and search 'Hayya Hayya Better Together', 'Dreamers', 'Light the Sky' and so on you want in Spotify. When you find the track, you can drag and drop it to the main screen of DRmare tool. Also, you can click on the three-dots icon next to the target song. Then go to copy its shared link address and put it in the search bar on the DRmare program. After that, do not forget to click on the '+' icon to get the songs into DRmare.
- Step 2Set output parameters for Qatar World Cup soundtrack
- To make Qatar FIFA World Cup MP3 song download, you need to customize the output audio format as MP3 for the songs. Please find the Preferences option in the DRmare program and then go to reset the output parameters. You can change the audio format, bit rate, sample rate and else you like. After that, click on 'OK'.
- Step 3Download and convert Qatar World Cup song
- Now, click on the 'Convert' button to download Qatar World Cup theme song to MP3 format. A while later, you can find the downloaded music files in the 'history' section on DRmare tool. Then you can move and put them to other devices for offline playback. Also, you can make Qatar World Cup song ringtone for your phone.
Part 2. How to Record Qatar World Cup 2022 Song via DRmare Audio Capture
Besides using DRmare Music Converter, you can also use DRmare Audio Capture to get Qatar World Cup song MP3 download free. This tool not only can help you download World Cup theme song from Spotify but also video websites and other platforms. That's to say, you can capture music from YouTube video, Apple Music and so on.
By using this tool, you can batch record songs at a time which will save you time. Also, it will keep high-quality audio tracks and save all the ID3 tags. Besides, you can change the sample rate, bit rate, and more for your music files so that you can get a better listening experience. With it, you can then easily record and download Qatar World Cup music you like for offline listening.
DRmare Audio Capture
Here let's learn how to use DRmare Audio Capture to get FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 official soundtrack download. To do that, you also need to download and install this tool on your computer first.
- Step 1Launch DRmare Audio Capture
- When the DRmare Audio Capture is installed on your desktop, then open it. You can hit on the '+' button on its main screen to add the target platforms you want to download Qatar World Cup soundtrack from.
- Step 2Choose output audio format
- Now, click on the 'audio' icon to alter the output format and else for recording FIFA World Cup song. You can choose MP3 or other formats you desire for your audio files. Also, you can define the audio channel, audio codec and more.
- Step 3Play and record Qatar World Cup 2022 song
- After the settings, you can back to the main screen of DRmare Audio Recorder. Then touch the 'Spotify' icon to start to find and play Qatar World Cup theme song you want. Or you can go to YouTube website or other platforms to stream the songs. Once the songs are playing, DRmare tool will detect and record music from Spotify or other sources at once.
- Step 4Edit the recorded audio tracks
- When the recording process ends, you can touch the 'edit' icon to trim the audio tracks if you want. Or you can skip this step.
- Step 5Save Qatar World Cup soundtrack on computer
- At last, click on the 'Save' button to keep the recorded music tracks to your computer. Then you can find them in the 'history' section on DRmare Audio Capture. And then you can move them to other devices for listening offline.
Part 3. Best FIFA World Cup Songs You Can't Miss [Top 3]
When it comes to FIFA World Cup theme songs, here we would like to recommend the top 3 best for you. Please check them out below.
Top 1. Waka Waka - Shakira (2010 FIFA World Cup)
This song is one of the most popular soundtracks of FIFA World Cup song. It has got more than 3 billion views on YouTube and becomes the most viewed World Cup song. It gains positive responses because of its motivational lyrics, Shakira's wonderful vocals and so on.
Top 2. We Are One - Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez (2014 FIFA World Cup)
This soundtracks is also one of most listened to World Cup song all the time. The rap beats and stirring lyrics convey energy to people. Also, the chorus 'Ole, Ole, Ole' over the samba-esque beats is a wonderful tune to dance with.
Top 3. The Cup of Life (La Copa De La Vida) - Ricky Martin (1998 FIFA World Cup)
The Cup of Life is another best FIFA World Cup official song. It is easy for people to sing along even though you don't speak Spanish. With Martin's amazing vocals, this song hit a lots. Besides, this track helped Ricky Martin gained his first Grammy.
Part 4. The Verdict
In this post, you learned how to get Qatar World Cup song 2022 download into MP3 and other formats with two tools. Now, you can follow the full steps above and start. Then you will keep those songs on your device forever. And then you can listen to them on any device you like. Also, we listed the top 3 FIFA World Cup songs for you. You can check them out. Or you can feel free to share your favorite FIFA World Cup soundtrack with us in the comment area below.
Leave a Comment