How to Rip Music from Spotify
Q: As an avid music listener, I don’t have a day to not listen to Spotify music. But sometimes I need to stay in a place where there is no Internet for several days. Therefore, I wonder how can I rip music from Spotify? By doing this, I can play Spotify music offline on my portable device as I expect.
Speaking of ripping music from Spotify, the most direct approach is to look for an assistant. Spotify ripper is what you need. As the name suggests, it enables users to extract music from Spotify. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to rip music from Spotify with the best Spotify ripper - DRmare Spotify Music Converter in the market.
Part 1. Best Spotify Ripper to Rip Spotify Music
The traditional way to rip music from Spotify free is to use a professional audio recorder. But today, we will get help from DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
First of all, the traditional way always comes with unexpected errors, which will affect the output quality. In general, an audio recorder works in real-time mode. This means that it takes you three minutes to rip three minutes of songs from Spotify. This method does not sound very intelligent, and it will cost you a lot of energy. Sometimes it brings a bad listening experience.
What can DRmare Spotify Music Converter do for us when ripping streaming music from Spotify? By adopting the most-advanced downloading technology, it has the ability to rip Spotify music at 5X faster speed. No need to worry about the quality of output files. It can keep 100% original audio tracks without recording. All ID3 tags can be preserved well at the same time.
The highlight of this tool is that it has the ability to extract Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B. Only if you have customized its output format before ripping.
Best Spotify Ripper to Rip Spotify Music
- Batch rip Spotify songs, playlists, audiobooks, podcasts, albums, etc.
- Rip Spotify songs as MP3, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV, AAC
- Keep original ID3 tags in ripped Spotify tracks
- Run at 5X speed to rip music from Spotify losslessly
It provides a free trial version for users to test the performance. But it's worth mentioning that it is limited to export 1-minute track of each song. You need to purchase the full version to unlock it. Anyway, it doesn't require a Spotify Premium account but a free one. It's worth your money.
Part 2. How to Rip Music from Spotify Losslessly
Can you rip music from Spotify losslessly? If not, you can refer to the following part to achieve it. Please prepare the following tools, including DRmare Spotify Music Converter, the Spotify desktop app, as well as a computer running Mac or Windows operating system.
- Step 1Import music from Spotify for ripping
- When you launched the DRmare Spotify Music Converter, you will see the main interface below. There are two ways for users to add Spotify music for ripping. You can drag and drop individual songs from the Spotify app to the main interface. Or you can choose to copy and paste the URL of Spotify songs or playlists in the search box. After that, please hit on the '+' button next to the search box.
Tips: To rip music from Spotify Web Player, please copy and paste the music link to the search box. After you have loaded them, you can follow the Step 2 and Step 3 to rip them.
- Step 2Set the output media format
- It allows you to personalize the ripping setting. Please click the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' button to open the setting window. It's able to define the output format, audio parameters, conversion speed, etc. It enables you to rip Spotify music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. One thing to mention is that if you'd like to play Spotify on all devices, you'd better set MP3 as the output format.
- Step 3Rip Spotify music to MP3
- To start the ripping process, please click the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner. It will show the real ripping percentage in the cover of each file. Once songs are ripped successfully, they will save to your computer. The 'history' button will show a red icon with the number of successful ripping. You can click it to locate all Spotify tracks.
Part 3. In Conclusion
It's easy to operate this process for ripping Spotify music, isn't it? With the help of this professional Spotify ripper, you can get Spotify playlists encoded in common audio formats. And then you can listen to Spotify music offline on your computer.
If you'd like to play them on portable devices, please transfer them via the USB cable in advance. You don't need to install the Spotify app on your device anymore. You can use any music player to play ripped Spotify songs offline.