"Can I use Poweramp to play Spotify music?" Absolutely no. As one of the most popular music streaming services, Spotify allows users to access to more than 50 million songs, including free and paid members. However, for the free users of Spotify, they couldn't download Spotify music for offline playing, only the paid users can do that. But there is one more thing that you should note. That is Spotify music are encrypted, which can't be used on other platforms like Poweramp even you had downloaded them offline.
Here some of you may be confused about if there is any way that can rip the protection from Spotify and play Spotify through Poweramp. Please don't worry. In fact, it is easy to make it. In this article, we will show you how to use Poweramp to play Spotify. Please read on.
Part 1. What is Poweramp Music Player
Poweramp Music Player is an Android app for playing music tracks. It can support audio formats like MP3, M4A, OGG, WMA, etc. In Poweramp, you can control to play your music and manage the audios as you like. Besides, you could enjoy features like headset support, sleep timer, lock screen player, etc.
In addition, Poweramp can play music from any folder or directory on your Android device. You can switch from one folder to another folder with ease to enjoy the music. With such powerful features, it would be a nice thing to enjoy Spotify music on Poweramp. Now let's move on next part and see how to use Poweramp to play Spotify music offline.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify through Poweramp
As Spotify music are with encryption protection, the first thing you need to do is to get Spotify music as plain audio files and then you can use Spotify music on Poweramp Music Player. In order to help you out, here we would like to recommend DRmare Spotify Music Converter for Windows to you.
This is a professional and personal program designed for ripping protection from Spotify. It can convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, FLAC, M4B, etc. and Poweramp supported audio formats. Besides, it can keep original audio quality and ID3 tags of Spotify so that you can enjoy better Spotify music and manage Spotify audios easier.
After converting, the Spotify music will be converted to the format you set and saved to your computer. Then you can transfer Spotify to Poweramp Music Player or other players for offline listening.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Want to take a try of DRmare Spotify Music Converter? Please take it ease. Now we will show you how to use it to convert Spotify music for Poweramp. Just follow the detailed steps as below.
Note: Before starting, please prepare two things. One is to download and install DRmare Spotify Music Converter on your computer, the other is to install Spotify app onto your PC from Spotify official website.
- Step 1 Import Spotify tracks to DRmare
- At the beginning, please double click on the icon of DRmare Spotify Music Converter from your computer desktop to launch it. Then the Spotify program will show up at the same time. Next, enter to Spotify app to explore music you like to play on Poweramp. Once found, just drag and drop it to DRmare main screen to load it.
- Step 2Set Spotify output format for Poweramp (optional)
- Here you could define Spotify output setting as you like. By default, the output format is set as MP3. If you want other formats, then you could select one and set it. Just click on the menu bar from the top-right corner, then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to launch the setting window. And if you want to adjust the bit rate, channel, etc., you can change them according to your needs.
- Step 3Download Spotify music
- Now please hit on the 'Convert' button at the bottom right of DRmare program. Then DRmare will start to convert and download Spotify music for you. Finally, you can get converted Spotify audios on your computer. You could click on the 'Converted' button to locate and check them on your PC.
- Step 4Play Spotify through Poweramp
- At last, you can step to transfer converted Spotify music to Poweramp for offline playing. Please connect your Android device to your computer via the USB cable. Then find and locate the folder that stored converted Spotify audio files. Next, copy and paste Spotify audio tracks to your Android device. Finally, you can easily play Spotify through Poweramp Music Player.