"Can you add Spotify music to InShot?" InShot is an all-in-one video editor on Android and iOS devices. It allows users to create videos, edit photos and create images with ease. Besides, it supports to trim video clips, add background music, text and filters you like. When it comes to BGM in the video clip, it plays an important role.
Today, in this post, we will focus on Spotify music and InShot. We will show you how to add music from Spotify to InShot as the background music for your video projects. Now please read the post below and see how to do that in detail.
View also: How to Add Amazon Music to InShot
Part 1. Spotify and InShot - More You Need to Know
From above, we know that users can edit, create and export videos in InShot on their mobile devices. Also, it supports to import music tracks to the video projects. You can use the featured music it offered, add your own voice or local music files to videos, or else. And you can share your videos on social platforms like Instagram, YouTube, and so on.
Spotify is a popular music streaming service that you can explore lots of music tracks you want. But Spotify doesn't work with InShot. Besides, Spotify music are with DRM protection which can't be used on other platforms. Moreover, it is in the special OGG Vorbis audio format. While InShot can only support plain audio formats like MP3, M4A, FLAC and WAV. So, if you want to use Spotify music on InShot, then you need to download Spotify music as local common files first. And then you can head to add songs from Spotify to InShot.
Part 2. How to Convert Spotify Music to InShot-supported Audio Files
In this part, we'd like to recommend a powerful tool for you to convert Spotify music for InShot.
The tool is DRmare Spotify Music Converter. It is aimed to rip DRM protection from Spotify and convert Spotify music to plain audio files for use on InShot. It can convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B with original quality kept.
Besides, it allows you to define the output audio parameters of Spotify like channel, bit rate, sample rate and so on. And it can batch convert multiple music tracks at a time in a faster speed with full ID3 tags kept. After converting, the converted Spotify audios will be saved on your computer. At last, you can move and import Spotify songs to InShot as background music for your video.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
Steps to Convert Spotify Music for InShot
Now you can learn how to convert Spotify to InShot-compatible audio files. Just with a few clicks, you can then use Spotify music on InShot as background music. Let's go ahead!
- Step 1 Upload Spotify music to DRmare
- Download and install this DRmare tool from its official website or the 'Download' button above. Then launch it and the Spotify app will be opened simultaneously. Then you could pick songs from Spotify you like and drag them to the conversion window. Or you can paste the Spotify track's links to the search bar on DRmare program after you copy them. Then hit the '+' icon. At last, the Spotify tracks will be loaded to the window of DRmare Music Converter.
- Step 2Set audio parameters of Spotify for InShot
- Move your mouse to the menu icon at the top right of the DRmare window. Then choose the 'Preferences' option and you will see a new pop-up window. Then click on the 'Convert' option to start to set the audio parameters. There are bit rate, sample rate, channel, and more for you to personalize. After that, you need to touch the 'OK' button to apply.
- Step 3Convert Spotify songs for InShot
- Hit on the 'Convert' button and the conversion process will start. After a while, you can get the converted Spotify music files in the output folder. You could click on the 'Converted' icon to find them on the DRmare tool and your computer.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to InShot Video Editor
At last, you can start to add music to InShot from Spotify from your computer. Please follow the steps here and see how to do that.
Step 1. Link your Android mobile phone to your computer with the USB cable.
Step 2. Find and move the converted Spotify tracks to your phone.
Or, you can connect your iOS device to your computer and add Spotify music to iTunes. Then you can sync Spotify music from iTunes to your iPhone for use.
Step 3. Launch the InShot app on your mobile device and create a new video project.
Step 4. Choose the video you had filmed and hit 'Music'.
Step 5. Drag the timeline from the bottom to the place that you like to put music and click 'Tracks'.
Step 6. Choose 'Imported Music' > 'Files' to import music from Spotify to InShot. For iPhone users, you can choose 'AirDrop' to move Spotify audio from Mac to iPhone.
After then, you can edit and use Spotify on InShot for your video clips without any limits. At last, you can click 'Save' and then share InShot video to TikTok, Instagram or other social platforms.
Part 4. FAQs about Spotify Music on InShot
Q1: Can I Trim Spotify Audio Tracks in InShot?
A: Yes. You can hit on the 'trim' button on the editing window. And then you can cut and delete the part of Spotify audio you don't like.
Q2: How Can I Split Spotify Songs in InShot?
A: You can just click on the 'split' button and then go to split audio track of Spotify on the timeline.