InShot is an all-in-one video editor which allows users to create videos, edit photos and create image collages easily. And it supports to trim video clips, add background music, text and filters as you like. As for the music in the video clip, it plays an important role.
Today, in this post, we are going to focus on Spotify music and show you how to add Spotify to InShot as the background music for your videos. Now please read on the post below and see how to do that.
- Part 1. More about Spotify and InShot
- Part 2. Tool to Convert Spotify to InShot
- Part 3. How to Add Spotify Music to Inshot
Part 1. Spotify and InShot - More You Need to Know
InShot is a photo and video editing application for iOS and Android devices. In InShot, you can trim, merge, crop video, add music to your videos and export them in HD quality. When it comes to adding music to your video on InShot, you can use the featured music it offered, add your own voice or local music files to videos, etc. And you can share your videos on social platforms like Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Spotify is a popular music streaming service that you can explore lots of music tracks you want. But unfortunately, Spotify doesn't work with InShot. Besides, Spotify music are with DRM protection which can't be used directly on other platforms. Therefore, if you want to use Spotify music on InShot, then you need to find a tool to download Spotify music as local files and add them to InShot.
Part 2. Best Tool to Convert Spotify to InShot
In order to help you out, in this part, we would like to recommend a powerful tool for you to convert Spotify music for InShot.
The tool is DRmare Spotify Music Converter, which is aimed to rip DRM protection from Spotify music and convert Spotify music to plain audio files for using on InShot. It can convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B with original quality kept.
In addition, it allows you to define the output audio parameters of Spotify like channel, bit rate, sample rate and so on as you want. And it can batch convert multiple music tracks at a time in a faster speed with full ID3 tags kept.
After converting, the converted Spotify audios will be saved onto your computer and you can move them to InShot as background music for your videos.
DRmare Spotify Music Converter
How to Convert Spotify Music for InShot - Detailed Steps
Now you can learn how to convert Spotify to InShot. Just with a few clicks, you are able to use Spotify music on InShot as background music. Let's go ahead!
- Step 1 Upload Spotify music to DRmare
- Download and install the DRmare tool from the official website or the 'Download' button above. Then launch it and the Spotify app will be opened simultaneously. Then you could pick songs from Spotify you like and drag them to the conversion window. Or you can paste the Spotify track's links to the search bar on DRmare program after you copy them, and then hit the '+' icon. At last, the Spotify tracks will be loaded to the window of DRmare Spotify to InShot Converter.
- Step 2Set audio parameters of Spotify for InShot
- Move your mouse to the menu icon at the top right of DRmare window. Then choose 'Preferences' option and you will see a new pop-up window. Then click on 'Convert' option to start to set the audio parameters. There are bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. for you to personalize.
- Step 3Convert Spotify for InShot
- Hit on the 'Convert' button and the conversion process will start. After a while, you can get the converted Spotify music files in the output folder. You could click on the 'Converted' button to find them on your computer.
Part 3. How to Use Spotify on InShot
At last, you can start to add Spotify to InShot from your computer. Please follow the steps here and see how to do that.
Step 1. Link your mobile phone to your computer with the USB cable.
Step 2. Find and move the converted Spotify tracks to your phone.
Step 3. Launch the InShot app on your mobile device and create a new video project.
Step 4. Choose the video you had filmed and hit 'Music'.
Step 5. Drag the timeline from the bottom to the place that you like to put music and click 'Tracks'.
Step 6. Choose 'Imported Music' > 'Files' to add Spotify music to InShot. For iPhone users, you can choose 'AirDrop' to move Spotify audios from Mac to iPhone.
After then, you can easily add Spotify to InShot for your video clips with the help of DRmare Spotify Music Converter.
Leave a Comment