Best Way to Add Music from Spotify to GoPro Quik
GoPro Quik is a free application for mobile that allows you to create wonderful video just in a few steps. In the Quik app, you can add music, effects, and so on to your video. For importing music to Quik, it only supports MP3, AIFF, M4A, WAV and CAF.
However, some music streaming services, like Spotify, are with special formats that can't be used on GoPro Quik. Thus, any solution to get GoPro Quik Spotify to work?
Today, in this post, we will show you the best way on how to add music from Spotify to GoPro Quik video editing app. To do that, we just need to use the third-party tools. Here let's learn how to get Spotify for GoPro Quik in the following passage.
Part 1. How to Download Music from Spotify to GoPro Quik
From the beginning part, we know that GoPro Quik Spotify is not available now. And we need to use the third-party tool to get Spotify as GoPro Quik supported audio formats. Here we will introduce DRmare Music Converter to help you get music from Spotify to GoPro Quik.
DRmare Music Converter is a perfect tool for downloading Spotify music as local files. It can download music from Spotify for GoPro Quik supported audio formats. And it can convert Spotify music to MP3, and other plain audio files with lossless audio quality.
Besides, it can run at a rapid speed during the conversion. And it allows you to alter other audio parameters of Spotify GoPro Quik. You can set the bit rate, channel, and so on as you want.
Once converted Spotify audio files, you can save Spotify songs onto your computer. Then you can move and add Spotify music to GoPro Quik for using for your videos without any limit.
DRmare Spotify Music Downloader
- Download Spotify songs without Premium
- Run at up to 5X speed to download and convert Spotify music
- Convert Spotify for GoPro Quik supported audio formats in lossless quality
- Use Spotify music on GoPro Quik and other platforms without any limit
How to Download Music from Spotify for GoPro Quik via DRmare Music Converter
Here we will guide you on how to use DRmare Music Converter. You can learn how to convert and download music from Spotify for GoPro Quik in details. Now, let's check the steps out here.
- Step 1Add Spotify music tracks to DRmare
- To begin, you need to download and set up the DRmare Music Converter onto your computer first. Please finish the process y hitting the 'Download' button above. Once installed, then open the DRmare program. The Spotify will launch as well. Then please go to Spotify app to find the music you want to convert for GoPro Quik. Just drag and drop the Spotify songs to DRmare program. Or you can get the link of the target tracks, then put it on the search bar on DRmare. And then click on the plus icon to load your Spotify songs to DRmare.
- Step 2Set output parameters for GoPro Quik Spotify
- As we mentioned above, GoPro Quik supports MP3, WAV and other plain audio formats. DRmare Spotify Music Converter offers six options for you. They are MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, AAC and M4B. You can choose the one that suitable for GoPro Quik from them. Besides, you can alter the audio parameters of Spotify for GoPro Quik video. You can customize the channel, bit rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Spotify to GoPro Quik
- The last step is to click on the 'Convert' button. Then DRmare program will download Spotify music as local files for GoPro Quik. You can locate all GoPro Quik Spotify files on the target folder by clicking the 'Converted' button.
Part 2. How to Record from Spotify to GoPro Quik
Besides the DRmare Music Converter, you can also use DRmare Audio Capture to get Spotify music for GoPro Quik.
DRmare Audio Capture is an audio recorder that can capture any audio playing on your computer. It can record music from Spotify, Amazon Music and so on. It also can extract music from YouTube video, and other video websites. It can capture audio with original audio quality and you can alter the audio parameters for the audio files.
Also, you can cut the unwanted audio files after recording. Then you can save the Spotify audio files on your computer. At last, you can add Spotify music to GoPro Quik with ease.
How to Record Music from Spotify to GoPro Quik by DRmare Audio Capture
Step 1. Download DRmare Audio Capture and install it on your computer.
Step 2. Open DRmare Audio Capture. Then check whether Spotify icon is at the main screen. If not, you can click '+' to add it.
Step 3. Hit 'audio' icon to set the output audio format for Spotify GoPro Quik.
Step 4. Click on the Spotify icon to enter to Spotify. Then play the songs you like.
Step 5. DRmare will record songs from Spotify at the recording window.
Step 6. Once recorded, you can click 'Save' to store all the Spotify audios on your computer.
Step 7. Hit 'Converted' button to check Spotify audio files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Add Spotify to GoPro Quik
Now, you had got Spotify music for GoPro Quik. Here you can learn how to add Spotify music to GoPro Quik for your videos.
Step 1. Connect your mobile phone to your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Find the converted Spotify music files on your computer. Then move them to your mobile phone.
Step 3. Open GoPro Quik app on your mobile phone.
Step 4. Touch on 'Create a new video' button to create a new video project.
Step 5. Hit 'music' icon to add music from Spotify to GoPro Quik.
After then, you successfully get Spotify music on GoPro Quik video as you want.