InShot is an easy-to-use and free video and photo editor on both iOS and Android devices. It allows users to edit short video clips, make change to a photo and so on. Within the InShot app, you can access lots of filters, stickers and more. And you can freely add them to your video or picture project.
What's more, in the InShot app, you can import the music you like for your video. Yet, if you are a Tidal music user, you can't add music to InShot from Tidal directly. But no worry. You will get the best solution to add Tidal music to InShot video. Now, you can check and read the post below and learn more.
- Part 1. Get Tidal Music for InShot - Best Tool
- Part 2. Convert Tidal Music to InShot Supported Files
- Part 3. Add Tidal Music to InShot
- Part 4. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Get Tidal Music for InShot via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Before you learn how to add music from Tidal to InShot, you should know more why you can't add Tidal music to InShot. Tidal music is a popular music service that offers high-quality songs. And it enables its premium subscribers to download playlists for offline listening. Yet, all those downloaded Tidal music files are protected and in a special audio format. So, they can't be used and recognized by most devices and platforms. As a result, to use Tidal music on InShot or other platform, you need to remove the music protection and change its audio format first.
Here to help you out, we would like to introduce the tool DRmare Tidal Music Converter to you. By using this tool, you can easily remove the protection from Tidal audio tracks. And it supports to convert the Tidal special audio format to plain audio formats for use on InShot like MP3, WAV, FLAC and more. Besides, it lets you to customize the output audio channel, sample rate and so on for your Tidal music files you want.
Most importantly, the DRmare Tidal Music Converter can keep the converted Tidal songs with original quality and full ID3 tags. Also, it can batch download and convert music from Tidal with a rapid fast conversion speed. After using this tool, you will get the common files of Tidal music. And then you can add Tidal music to InShot for your video project without any restriction.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Convert and download music from Tidal for InShot with ease
- Get Tidal music to InShot supported audio files like MP3, AAC, etc.
- Support to add music from Tidal to InShot and other platforms
- Keep the original metadata and high quality of Tidal songs
Part 2. How to Download Tidal Music to InShot Compatible Audio Files
In this part, let's move on to see how to download and convert Tidal music to InShot allowed audio formats by DRmare Tidal Music Converter. First, you need to download and install the Tidal music converter from DRmare official website on your computer. And check whether you had installed the Tidal app on your computer. If not, then go on to get it. Once finished both, you can start the Tidal music to InShot conversion process via the steps below.
- Step 1 Add Tidal playlist you like to convert to DRmare
Open the installed DRmare Tidal Music Converter from your computer. The Tidal app appears also. In the Tidal app, directly find the music playlist you want to convert for use on InShot. Once got, then copy the link of the target playlist and put its link to the search bar on the DRmare program. And then touch the plus icon to load Tidal audio tracks to DRmare main window.
- Step 2Set output format for Tidal music to InShot
- Now, here comes to the output format settings for Tidal to InShot. Please click on the 'three-lines' icon at the top right on DRmare program. And then select the 'Preferences' option from the list. It will then open the Preferences window. In it, you can reset the audio format, bit rate and so on for Tidal music on InShot video. For example, you can opt to convert Tidal to WAV, or else for use on InShot. Once completed the settings, click on the 'OK' button to back to the main screen of DRmare Tidal Music Converter with the Tidal playlist you chose.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music for InShot
- At this step, you just need to click on the 'Convert' button. Then the DRmare program will work and start to convert the Tidal music songs you added. Waiting for a while, and the conversion finishes. Then you can head to the history icon and click on it to find the converted Tidal playlist on DRmare program and your computer. Now, you are ready to see how to add Tidal music to InShot.
Part 3. How to Add Music from Tidal to InShot Video Editor
How to add music to InShot from Tidal? It is easy to do that as you had got the local Tidal music files. Here let's learn how to add Tidal music to InShot on iPhone and Android devices. Please note that you need to move the converted Tidal songs to your mobile devices in advance.
How to Import Songs from Tidal to InShot on Android
Step 1. Open the InShot app from your Android phone if you had installed. Otherwise, you need to install it first.
Step 2. Select the 'Video' section at its main screen.
Step 3. Choose the 'Music' icon at the toolbar.
Step 4. Opt to 'My Music' in the next screen. Then you can browse and find the local Tidal songs you saved on your phone.
Step 5. The Tidal music files will be added into InShot video and you can adjust them.
How to Add Tidal Music to InShot on iPhone
Step 1. Launch the InShot video editor on your iPhone.
Step 2. Click on the 'Video' section to load a video project you want to add Tidal music.
Step 3. Select the 'Music' icon. Then hit on the 'Imported Music' and go to 'Files'. And then you can add music from Tidal to InShot. At last, you can edit the audio for your video.
Part 4. Conclusion
Here you got the best way to add Tidal music to InShot. You can just convert and download Tidal songs on computer as local files via the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Then you can move Tidal music to your Android or iPhone device. And then you can easily add music to InShot from Tidal on your mobile devices. Besides, those downloaded Tidal songs can be used on any device as you want.
Leave a Comment