"How do I get Tidal music 6 month free trial?" We know that Tidal is a famous HiFi music streaming service. It offers 2 main subscription types for users. Its Premium plan allows users to play Tidal music without ads and time limits. While HiFi plan enables users to enjoy Tidal music in HiFi and Masters quality.
Yet, to get the best CD-quality music from the HiFi plan, listeners have to pay $19.99 per month at least. If you are a student, the Student HiFi will cost you $4.99 a month. In a word, it is not a small money for many music lovers. So, they wonder is there any way to enjoy Tidal high-audio quality free.
In this post, we will help you save budgets. Here we will show you how to get Tidal free trial 6 months. And you will also learn how to get Tidal 30-days and 90-days free trial. What's more, you will know how to prolong Tidal 6 months free trial to forever. Let's read the article and learn how to do that.
Part 1. How to Get Tidal 30-days Free Trial
First, you need to get a Tidal 30-days free trial. Just go to the Tidal official website and find the entry of the free trial. To save you time, here we will list the brief steps.
Step 1. Visit Tidal's official website: tidal.com from the browser on your computer.
Step 2. Find the big "Start Free Trial" on the home page. And then click on it.
Step 3. Now, go on to register a new Tidal account.
Step 4. Choose the subscription plan. Here, please select "HiFi", and then click on "Standard".
Step 5. Link your PayPal with Tidal. Or fill in the info of your credit card.
Step 6. At last, you have become the new user of Tidal.
Please download the Tidal desktop version. And then start for music playback with a Tidal 30-days free trial.
Part 2. How to Get Tidal Free Trial 6 Months to Forever
No matter which Tidal free trial plan you choose, it will expire one day. So, you may want to find ways to extend the free trial. No worries. Here we will show you the way to keep the Tidal free trial 6 months to forever. To do that, you need to seek help from a powerful third-party tool named DRmare Tidal Music Converter.
It is a safe, clean and specific music converter for Tidal. It allows users to download Tidal music as local files. And it can convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, and other common formats. Besides, this smart tool can keep 100% original quality and identify 100% ID3 tags from Tidal.
Moreover, DRmare Tidal Music Converter takes off the protection of the Tidal songs and download Tidal songs onto your computer. That's to say, those converted Tidal audio files will not be invalid once your Tidal free trial expired. This workaround is equal to extending the Tidal free trial to 6 months and more. It is valid for a lifetime.
With this tool, you can then enjoy Tidal music on any device you like forever. You can listen to music from Tidal even without an internet connection.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Get Free Tidal Trial Permanently: Detailed Tutorial
Here we will show you how to prolong the Tidal trial 6 months free to forever by DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Also, you need to download and install the Tidal app on your PC/Mac first.
- Step 1Open DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Download and open DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your desktop. Then you can get its main screen as the photo above. Also, the Tidal app will show at the same time. To use the DRmare program, you need to have a Tidal account. For an existing Tidal account, you can choose 'Log in' in the Tidal app to access. Or you can create a new Tidal account by hitting 'Sign up' on the Tidal app.
- Step 2Customize Tidal output format and other options
- To save Tidal music on your computer, you need to change its audio format. You can keep or change the output settings as your needs on DRmare. Here let's see how to find the audio format setting window from DRmare.
- If you are using a Mac computer, click the "DRmare Tidal Music Converter" tab from Mac's menu bar. If you are using a Windows computer, please go to the "menu" button on the sidebar in DRmare. And then tap on "Preferences" > "Convert". The Preferences window will show up, and you can modify the output formats. Besides, you can set the channel, bit rate and more as you like.
- Step 3Import music from Tidal to DRmare
- To load Tidal songs, please select any song that you like to download from the Tidal app. Then touch on the target song. And you can drag and drop it to DRmare program. Or, click on the three-dots icon to find and get its URL. And then back to the DRmare program to put the link on its search bar. Next, touch the '+' icon to import the Tidal song to it.
- Step 4Convert Tidal music to prolong Tidal free trial 6 months
- Hit on the 'Convert' button on the DRmare program. The Tidal songs will be converted at once. When the converting is done, please remember to visit the output local folder. You can follow the on-screen red spot to get it. Now you can enjoy Tidal music over 6 months free trial.
Part 3. How to Get Tidal Trial 6 Months Free
How to get Tidal music 6 month free trial? To get Tidal 6 months free trial, you can make it via Sprint. There are two Tidal free trial plans from Sprint. The Unlimited Plus plan is for a 6 months Tidal premium free trial. While the Unlimited Premium plan is for a Tidal HiFi 6 months free trial.
Now, let's see how to get Tidal free trial 6 months with Sprint.
Step 1. Go ahead to subscribe to a Sprint Unlimited Plus or Premium plan.
Step 2. If you have an existing Tidal account, then go to Tidal official website. And then cancel the current plan.
Step 3. After that, log out of your Tidal account. Then you can accept the Sprint subscription. After that, you can start the Tidal 6 month free trial.
Extra Tips: How to Get Tidal 3-month Free Trial
In this part, we will show you tips on how to get Tidal free trial 3 months. Please check out the details below.
Get Tidal 3 Months Free Trial via Mercedes-Benz
If you own a Mercedes-Benz, then you can get this offer. And you will have a Tidal HiFi Plus 3 months free trial with your Mercedes me account. Then you can listen to Tidal music on your Mercedes-Benz.
Step 1. Go to the Mercedes me portal. Then sign up for a new Tidal HiFi Plus account.
Step 2. Log in to your Mercedes me account. And then click on the car icon to choose the online music option.
Step 3. Search for Tidal. Then activate your Tidal account by authorizing a username and password.
Step 4. Hit on the 'Sign Up' button to confirm.
Step 5. Head to the Tidal app to play the songs you want. Then you can enjoy Tidal music on Mercedes.
Get Tidal Free Trial 90 Days by T-Mobile Poland
Tidal partners with T-Mobile to provide T-Mobile's customers a three-month free trial of Tidal Premium. You can visit this page: https://tidal.com/partners/t-mobile-pl to learn more. Then you will get Tidal 3 months free trial and enjoy Tidal songs without charge for data use.
In this post, you learned how to get Tidal free trial 6 months. And you also got the tips to get a Tidal 3 months free trial. What's more, you got the best way to extend Tidal 6 months free trial to forever via DRmare Tidal Music Converter. With this tool, you can download Tidal music to your computer before the free trial ends. And then you can move Tidal songs to any device or platform for use offline without a Tidal account and app.