Tidal music streaming service is known for being one of the top music streaming services on the internet. It allows you to listen to your favorite music in the best sound quality.
Tidal music service pledges to provide the best sound quality for a streaming service. Tidal allows you to listen to music at the 16 bitrates and 44.1 kHz refresh rate, which is a lot higher than most of the streaming services available. Music from Tidal is the best option that you can play on loudspeakers.
There are multiple great smart speakers that you can play music on, like Sonos, Alexa, Google home, etc. Sonos can be a good option to play Tidal music. Now the question arises that can Tidal play on Sonos, or does Sonos support Tidal. We are going to discuss how to play music from Tidal on Sonos in this article.
Part 1. How to Get Tidal on Sonos
Sonos is one of the top wireless speakers available on the market. Sonos wireless system allows you to play audio content in your house and change the mood of the house. It can play songs from the connected devices, but it also has built-in storage that allows you to play music from local storage.
Sonos wireless speakers can store a maximum of 65,000 songs on its local storage. We use this to our favor by importing music from Tidal to Sonos. But Tidal does not allow us to download music directly. So we first have to find a way to save the music from Tidal. Don't worry, we have got you covered. We are going to introduce a tool that can make this task easy.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter is one of the best tools that allows you to download music from Tidal in the highest quality possible without the premium membership. It allows you to break all the encryptions on Tidal music and convert it into MP3 format.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter supports multiple formats like MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc. It can convert music with 100% sound quality. It also allows you to alter other parameters such as bitrate, refresh rate, channel, codec, etc. Now that you know everything you need to know about DRmare Tidal Music Converter, we are going to explain how to download music from Tidal.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Step 1Launch DRmare Tidal Music Converter and import music from Tidal
- The first step after downloading the Tidal Music Converter is to register to get all the premium features of the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Once you are done with that, launch DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Now you have to import the music from Tidal. To do that, go to Tidal and search up for your desired song. Now copy the link of the song and paste it in the input field of the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Now the music will be imported into the converter. A simple way to import music from Tidal is to use drag-and-drop action.
- Step 2Alter the format of the Tidal songs
- After you are done with the importing process, you have to alter the format to MP3. To do that, click on the "Preference" button and then go to the "Convert" section. Now change the format to MP3 from the given options. To get the best sound quality, you can also change other parameters such as sample rate and bitrate. To get the best lossless quality, change the sample rate to 48,000 Hz and the bitrate to 320 Kbps.
- Step 3Start downloading
- The final process is to start downloading the music from Tidal. Now that you get the satisfactory settings click on the "OK" button to confirm the settings. Now to start the downloading process, click on the "Convert" button to start downloading. Now the DRmare Tidal Music Converter will work at 5x speed to convert and download music from Tidal. Once it is done downloading, it will be stored locally on your computer that you can listen to while being offline.
- Step 4Stream Tidal music to Sonos
Now that you are done with the above-given steps follow the below steps to stream music from Sonos Tidal's local library.
1. Tap the "Manage" button and after that, click on the "Music Library Settings".
2. Now click on the "Add" button.
3. Now go to the music destination folder and choose the desired music. Now enter the computer's password by following the on-screen instruction, and it plays songs from the local library of the computer.
Extra Tips: How to Control Sonos Speaker via Tidal App
Now there is a way, which allows you to stream Tidal on Sonos directly. It is a more direct and easy way. Now to begin the streaming process. You first have to connect Sonos with Tidal. Make an account by signing up with Facebook or Google account. You can also make an account without signing up through Facebook or Google. Follow the given three steps to make an account.
1. Go to Tidal's website.
2. Go to the sign-up settings by clicking on the "Sign-up" button on the top right corner.
3. Then, enter your credentials and make a new account.
Now to play music from Tidal on Sonos, follow the given steps on both smartphone and computer.
For iOS and Android Smartphones
1. Launch the Tidal app, click on the "More" button, then click on "Add Music Service".
2. Then choose Tidal from the given options.
3. Then click on the "I already have an account" and log in with your account.
4. Now go back to the "Now Playing" interface, click on the "Cast" button, and choose the Sonos speaker.
For Mac and Windows Computers
1. Launch the Tidal app on your computer.TV.
2. Once you are in the Tidal app, click on the "Add Music Services" from the "Music" tab.
3. Choose Tidal from the given choices.
4. Click on "I already have an account", then sign in to your account.
5. Now that you are done signing in, go to the main screen and click on the cast to stream Tidal on Sonos.
In this article, we discussed how to get Tidal Sonos work directly and main the local music folder. After reading this article, you will easily be able to stream music from Tidal on Sonos. DRmare Tidal Music Converter is the best tool that allows you to download music from Tidal so you can listen to it while being offline.