Poweramp is a music player designed for Android users. It is well-known for its high audio fidelity, great features, and fantastic usability. You are able to skip songs in a playthrough of an album with the high sound quality across all devices. Listening to music offline on it is convenient for you.
As Tidal is also a popular streaming music service provider, if you intend to play Tidal music on Poweramp, you should do something more for it. No matter you are a free-trial user or a subscriber, you will get Poweramp with Tidal following the parts below in this post.
Part 1. Guide on Streaming Tidal Songs on Poweramp
If you have a premium Tidal account, you are allowed to listen to the songs freely in the Tidal app and download them for offline playback. When you move them to Poweramp, you will find that you can't do that. Why? In fact, the Tidal tracks are encoded so they are not common audio files. But Poweramp only supports audio files in common formats like MP3, M4A, WMA, FLAC, WAV, etc. A conclusion can be drawn that Tidal and Poweramp don't match. As a result, Tidal songs can't be played on Poweramp.
Any way to solve it out? We can learn from the above: If you can get Tidal songs in the formats supported by Poweramp, you can unlock the limitation. A tool that helps you get the new Tidal tracks is needed. DRmare Tidal Music Converter is such a tool that acts greatly to convert Tidal music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B files. In this way, the converted Tidal songs become compatible with Poweramp. So it's easy for you to access Tidal music on it.
In the process of format conversion between Poweramp and Tidal, the music from Tidal will be saved with no loss of quality. ID3 tags of the songs including title, group, genre, year, etc. will also be preserved. You can easily find the songs you want on Poweramp after you upload them to it. The DRmare Tidal Downloader works at a fast speed. You will attain the converted Tidal tracks in a short time. After that, you can load them to Poweramp or other music players right away for listening.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Part 2. Operation on Getting Tidal Music on Poweramp
With the help of the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, it's simple to keep Tidal music on Poweramp. We have made a detailed tutorial on the way to download Tidal songs for Poweramp. Firstly, please install the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer.
- Step 1Add Tidal tracks to DRmare program
- Please confirm that you have installed the Tidal app before. Launch the DRmare software, the Tidal desktop app will be auto-opened. Choose your favorite Tidal songs on the Tidal app. Click the "..." icon. Copy the song's URL and drop it to the search bar. Hit the "+" button beside to import Tidal songs to DRmare. You are permitted to upload 100 songs in a playlist one time for conversion in batch.
- Step 2Make Tidal audio settings for Poweramp
- DRmare Tidal Music Converter inspires you to reset the parameters. There are output format, channel, bit rate and sample rate on the window for you to set. Just tap on the "Preference" > "Convert" button to finish it. You'd better choose FLAC, 16bit, 44100Hz if you are a user of Tidal HiFi. For Tidal Master uers, please select FLAC, 24 bit and 96000Hz. Tick the "1X" option, you can make the conversion process more stable.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music for Poweramp
- After you press on the "OK" button to save the settings, please click the big "Convert" icon on the bottom to download Tidal tracks. You can see the conversion process clearly on the window. When it is finished, please hit the "History" button to reach the "Converted" catalog. So you can get the converted Tidal files in the history folder. If you use the free version of the DRmare software, you will be given back a one-third file. If you pay for it, you can get a whole Tidal song.
- Step 4Transfer Tidal songs to Poweramp
When you download all of the Tidal songs you need, you can now import them to your Poweramp for playing. Here is the guide for you to load the converted Tidal songs to Poweramp.
Step 1. Use the USB cable to connect your computer and Android phone.
Step 2. Copy the converted Tidal files on your computer.
Step 3. Paste the Tidal tracks to the folder of your Android phone.
Step 4. Open the Poweramp app on your phone. Now you can get Tidal on Poweramp with ease on it.