Do you know how to listen to Apple Music with Poweramp Music Player? You may wonder why you need to know about it, in this article, I am going to explain the reason and introduce the detailed steps to help you enjoy Apple Music on Poweramp Music Player.
Nowadays, streaming music services are the main choices for many music lovers. Although it is very convenient to browse and get what you like by searching for in the online Apple music players, sometimes you may not access your online music library. Maybe it is due to the poor mobile signal, the weak network connection, or an imperfect design of the Apple Music app for the Android system. So, it is very necessary to save your Apple music collections on the local device, then to play them with another perfect music player.
To listen to the locally stored music on Android devices, Poweramp Music Player is the best choice for you. As one of the oldest music player that you can find in the Google Play Store, Poweramp Music Player now have updated to version 3.0, which contains many useful functions to cater to the requirements of many music lovers. For example, users can change the display theme, add a track counter, change the rating system, and so forth. This powerful music player can surely give you the best user experiences on listening to Apple Music on Android devices.
Part 1. How to Download Apple Music as Local Files: Tool You Need
After subscribing to Apple Music, you will find out that you can't download Apple tracks as local files. The downloaded songs in your Apple Music library can't be found in your local folder. Here, it is important to seek help from a required tool named DRmare Apple Music Converter. This smart tool is specially designed for downloading Apple Music songs into the local devices. With complex and varied customizability options in this software, you can convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and other common formats, adjust the output bitrate, sample rate and so on. In this way, you are able to get the best Apple audio and listen to them with Poweramp Music Player.
DRmare Apple Music Converter
Part 2. How to Import Songs from Apple Music to Poweramp Music Player
In this part, we will show you how to use DRmare Apple Music Converter on its simple and intuitive interface, then check the detailed steps to download Apple tracks to Poweramp Music Player.
- Step 1Transfer Apple Music to DRmare Apple Music Converter
- Download and install DRmare Apple Music Converter on your computer. Before you add Apple Music streams into it, you need to make sure the songs you want to convert are imported into your Apple Music library. And all of them are playable. Next, open DRmare and the Apple Music app or iTunes app will relaunch. On the main interface of DRmare, you will see two "Add" buttons on the left side. Click the first one and open the list of Apple Music library. Then select what you need from it and to input all songs to DRmare.
- Step 2Reset the output settings of Apple tracks for Poweramp
- Once the songs are loaded to DRmare, you can prepare to customize the output settings. Hit the menu icon from the top panel. Under the menu, open the "Preferences". In the pop-up window, choose "Convert" selection. Then edit the output format and other parameters. Poweramp supports MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, and FLAC. So choose any one of them and save the setting by clicking the "OK" button.
- Step 3Download and convert Apple songs for Poweramp
- Now, just click to "Convert" and wait for some time. After the conversion is accomplished, a red circle will show on the "History" icon on the interface. Click it to open the "Converted" folder. All downloaded Apple songs are displayed in there.
- Step 4Move converted Apple songs to the Android device
- Now you have downloaded all desired Apple songs as local files on the computer. Next, you have to transfer to your Android phone or tablet for playing in the Poweramp Music Player. Just connect your Android devices to the computer via Bluetooth or USB cable. Then sync the local Apple tracks from the computer to the other one.