Serato and Tidal had integrated, which allows Tidal premium users to use Tidal on Serato. However, there is no Serato Tidal offline mode on Serato. Thus, users are looking for a way to make it.
In this post, we would like to introduce a practical method for you on how to use Tidal with Serato offline. Besides, we will guide you how to use Tidal in Serato DJ Pro simply. Please check it out and follow us to learn how to make it.
Part 1. Tool to Get Tidal on Serato Offline
Since Serato supports to import local music files for mixing. Thus, what you need to do is to make Tidal music as local files on your computer.
To download Tidal songs as local files, here we will show you a powerful tool called DRmare Tidal Music Converter. It is an easy-to-use program. This tool can convert Tidal music to FLAC, AAC, MP3, etc. with original quality.
Besides, it supports batch convert Tidal songs at a faster speed and with ID3 tags retained. After that, you can save them to your computer for streaming to Serato for offline mixing.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
How to Convert Tidal to Serato with DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Step 1 Load Tidal music to DRmare
Firstly, please download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Once finished, then open it and Tidal app will be launched simultaneously. Next, you could go to Tidal and find the music that you would like to download to Serato. Then please copy the URL of the song and paste to the search bar in DRmare program. Then hit on the "+" button and the tracks would be showed on the conversion window.
- Step 2Set Tidal output audio format
- Next, please click the top-right "Preference" icon to start to define the output formats. In the pop-up window, you can set output audio formats as M4A, MP3, M4B, WAV, AAC, or FLAC. You are also allowed to personalize the parameters - Bit Rate, Sample Rate and Channel. In addition, you could archive the Tidal tracks by Artist / Album or Artist.
- Step 3Download and convert Tidal to Serato
- Click "OK" to apply all the settings and press "Convert" button to start the conversion process. Then all the Tidal files will be downloaded to your computer at once automatically. To locate the converted Tidal songs, you can click on the "Converted" button. Then it will navigate you to the target folder you saved Tidal music.
Part 2. How to Use Tidal with Serato Offline
Now you had downloaded and converted Tidal music on your computer. Then let's see how to put Tidal on Serato and mix the music offline. Please follow the steps below:
Step 1. Open Serato on your computer and login with your account info.
Step 2. Click on the "Files" button, then it will show various locations on your computer hard drive. Please click on these locations to navigate to your computer and find your music.
Step 3. Once you located converted Tidal music, please directly drag the folder or files you want to add onto the "All..." icon. After that, you can use Tidal on Serato without Internet connection.
Extra Tip: How to Connect Tidal to Serato DJ Pro Online
To get Tidal Serato DJ Pro work online, you need to have an active Tidal premium and HiFi subscription. And please install Serato DJ Pro 2.1 or above on your computer. After then, let's see how to use Tidal on Serato DJ Pro online as below.
Step 1. Launch Serato DJ Pro software.
Step 2. Go to 'Setup' > 'Library + Display' > 'Music Streaming'.
Step 3. Allow 'Show Streaming Services' and choose 'Tidal'.
Step 4. Select 'Sign up / Login to Tidal' to continue.
Step 5. After then, you will see a pop-up window and then touch on 'Open Serato DJ Pro'.
Step 6. Go back to Serato DJ Pro, you will find you are logged in with your account. Then you can use Tidal on Serato DJ Pro online with ease.
Note: With Tidal Premium, you can stream in 'High Quality' (AAC), while with Tidal HiFi, you can stream in 'High Quality' (AAC) or 'HiFi Quality' (FLAC).