Kodi, a free and open-source media player software, can work with multiple operating systems and hardware platforms. Users can play and browse streaming media files, like music, videos, podcasts and videos from the Internet as well as other local media files. Besides, Kodi supports online music streaming services, like Amazon Prime Instant Video, Pandora, Rhapsody, Spotify and YouTube. However, there is still some music services not included, such as Tidal.
As for Tidal Kodi, currently there is no cooperation between them. But if you are looking for a way to listen to Tidal music on Kodi, then you could refer to the post below. In this post, we are going to show you the tip on how to use Tidal on Kodi. Just follow us and check it out!
Part 1. How to Use Tidal on Kodi - Best Tool
Tidal on Kodi: Tool You Need
To play Tidal music on Kodi, you should learn the fact that Tidal music files is encrypted, which are formed in FLAC and AAC audio format and can only be played on Tidal app. While Kodi is compatible with the audio file formats, like MP3, M4A, OGG, etc. Thus, if you want to use Tidal with Kodi, you need to change the audio formats for Tidal music files first.
Now let's meet the best tool to help you get Tidal on Kodi. It is DRmare Tidal Kodi Converter, which can download and convert tracks, albums, playlists and other contents from Tidal to your local music library. It can convert Tidal to AAC, MP3, M4A, etc. without any quality loss.
In addition, you can customize other audio parameters for Tidal music, such as bit rate, sample rate, channel and more as well as edit the ID3 tags as you like. In this way, you can easily get and enjoy Tidal music on Kodi and other devices.
DRmare Tidal Kodi Downloader
Convert Tidal for Kodi: Step-by-step Tutorial
With the classic and intuitive interface, the DRmare Tidal Music Converter is easy to operate. Below you can see the detailed steps on how to use it to convert Tidal to Kodi.
- Step 1Import Tidal audios to DRmare
- Please install the DRmare Tidal Music Downloader on your computer, then open it. The Tidal app will open at the same time. Find your favorite music tracks in Tidal app and touch on the '...' icon at the track. Next, copy the link of the track and paste it to the search bar in DRmare program. Then hit on the '+' button to add the Tidal music track to DRmare.
- Step 2Edit output settings for Kodi
- Press on the Menu icon on the Windows version of DRmare and find the 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' on the menu of your Mac computer. Then click the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to begin to adjust the output audio settings for Kodi. You could customize the audio format, channel, sample rate, bit rate, etc. according to your needs.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Kodi
- Now touch on the 'Convert' button on the bottom right of DRmare main interface. Then the conversion will begin. When it is completed, you could hit on the 'Converted' button with a red spot to check the converted Tidal audio files on your computer.
- Step 4Use Tidal on Kodi
Finally, you can add Tidal music to Kodi. Just follow the simple steps below to see how to transfer Tidal to Kodi and enjoy Tidal music on Kodi. Before we get started, please make sure that you had synced the converted Tidal music files to your mobile devices in advance.
Step 1. Launch Kodi app on your Linux, iOS or Android devices.
Step 2. Click on the 'Music' tab at the left side of Kodi main interface and then press on 'Enter files section' option.
Step 3. It will guide you to the file selection window. Please choose the converted Tidal music files and click 'OK'.
Step 4. Next, you need to agree to import your media source to Kodi library and then wait for the files to be uploaded.
Step 5. Once finished, you can see the Tidal music tracks on Kodi and you can use Tidal on Kodi without any restriction.
Part 2. Tidal on Kodi via Tidal Kodi Add-on
For Tidal subscribers, there is another way for you to listen to Tidal music on Kodi. You could install Tidal Kodi Add-on to enjoy your music on Kodi. Please follow the easy guidance below to learn how to install this add-on on your Kodi.
#1. Go to Kodi official website on your computer.
#2. On the main screen, click on the 'ADD-ONS' and type 'tidal' on the search box.
#3. Hit on 'Download' button to download and install Tidal Kodi Add-on on your computer.
For detailed tutorial of using Tidal Add-on on Kodi, please refer to the page: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager
If you have any other issue, please write down at the comment area to let us know or directly contact us via email, and we will try our best to help you out.