Does Volumio Tidal work? Volumio is a free audiophile music player for high quality music playback. It can even stream music offline so that you enjoy music anywhere and anytime. When it comes to high quality music, you may think of Tidal. It states that it offers high quality tracks to users. Thus, now there are lots of users try to play Tidal on Volumio. But how?
Please no worry. In today's post, we will show you 2 best ways on how to use Tidal with Volumio. Please follow it and learn more.
Part 1. Play Tidal on Volumio - Best Way
Volumio allows users to add local music files to it for playing offline. Thus, the best way for you is to import Tidal music to Volumio. To save Tidal music as local files, a tool is needed as Tidal files are protected.
So, here we will introduce the tool DRmare Tidal Music Converter for you. This tool enables you to get Volumio Tidal works well. It can get Tidal music converted as plain audio formats like MP3, FLAC, and so on. And it supports to alter Tidal audio channel, bit rate, etc. for playing on Volumio. Besides, it can keep lossless sound quality for Tidal Volumio while working at a rapid conversion speed.
After using this tool, you can get music from Tidal for Volumio. Then you can play Tidal on Volumio without any restriction.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
How to Convert and Get Volumio Tidal Work
Now you can go ahead to get Tidal for Volumio via DRmare Tidal Music Converter. To do that, please install the DRmare program on your PC. You can choose the Mac or Windows version according to your computer's system. Once done, follow the steps as below to start to convert Tidal music to MP3, etc. for Volumio.
- Step 1 Open DRmare program
- Open DRmare Tidal Music Converter. You can see its main screen as the photo showed below. Then please choose 'Sign up' or 'Log in' to access to your Tidal account.
- Step 2Customize output parameters for Tidal Volumio
- In this step, you need to reset the output audio parameters for Volumio Tidal music. There are audio formats, bit rate, etc. for you to change. For Windows users, please hit on the menu icon at the top right corner of DRmare main screen. Then select 'Preferences' option. For Mac users, please find 'DRmare Tidal Music Converter' from the right side of your Mac system. Then click on 'Preferences'. Then, you can see the setting window. You can click on the 'Convert' option. It will enable you to set the audio format, sample rate, etc. for Tidal on Volumio.
- Step 3 Add Tidal music to DRmare
- Once done the settings, you can step to add Tidal music you like to DRmare for converting. Please go and find the Tidal music playlist you like. Then touch on it to check the details. At this time, you can see that there is a blue button on the right of DRmare. Now, click on this button. Then it will load the playlist you chosen to DRmare. You can see all the tracks in the new window. Here you can select some tracks you want for converting. After then, click on the 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Convert Tidal for Volumio
- Now the Tidal music files are converted. You can see the conversion process. When done, hit on the 'history' icon at the top bar. Then you can find all the converted Volumio Tidal music files. You can double-click on the track for listening in DRmare program.
- Step 5Play Tidal on Volumio
At last, it is time for playing Tidal masters on Volumio. It is quite easy to make it now. You just need to move Tidal music to SD card for playing Tidal on Volumio mobile app. Or you can copy Tidal music to USB drive first. Then you can get Volumio Tidal work on Volumio OS devices through a USB port.
Or go to File Manager on your computer, enter to '//volumio.local' folder. And drag and drop the converted Tidal audios to the folder. Then launch Volumio app and click on the 'Music Library'. And then hit 'Internal'. Finally, you can enjoy Tidal music on Volumio.
Part 2. How to Enjoy Tidal on Volumio by MyVolumio
MyVolumio is a premium feature for Volumio users. Once upgraded, then you can get Tidal Volumio worked with ease. And it no need a Volumio Tidal plugin. Now, let's check how to use Tidal with Volumio by MyVolumio.
Step 1. Download and get MyVolumio app installed onto your computer. Or you can just update the Volumio program to version 2.501 or above.
Step 2. Log in MyVolumio account. Or create a new account.
Step 3. Select the 'Upgrade your Plan' on the profile page to upgrade.
Step 4. Go to ickStream Music website and log in the account.
Step 5. Hit on the 'Browse' at the bottom left on Volumio. Then click on 'Home' icon. You can see Tidal or Qobuz at there. Just choose Tidal.
Step 6. Now, you can play Tidal on Volumio with the premium feature MyVolumio.
Part 3. The Verdict
From the post above, you can get 2 ways on how to play Tidal on Volumio. You can choose one of them you like to get Volumio Tidal work. By the way, here we would like to recommend you to use the way showed in Part 1. With DRmare Tidal Music Converter, you can easily get Tidal music as local files. Then playing Tidal masters on Volumio would be much easier. It also supports you to listen to Tidal music on other devices with ease.