How to Transfer Tidal Playlist to Qobuz
"How to transfer Tidal playlist to Qobuz? Recently I switched from Tidal to Qobuz. However, I still want to listen to my downloaded Tidal songs in Qobuz. But I couldn't find a way to get the Tidal playlist to Qobuz for using. Can anyone help me?"
Now, there are lots of online tools that can help transfer playlist from Tidal to Qobuz. But most of them is not good enough. Some of them will not keep the lossless quality of Tidal songs. And they don't have much functions to do with Tidal playlists.
To help you, in this post, we will show a powerful tool for you to import Tidal playlist to Qobuz for listening. The simple steps are as below.
Part 1. Transfer Tidal Playlist to Qobuz via DRmare Tidal Music Converter
Tidal and Qobuz are two popular music streaming services. And some users would like to switch from them for enjoy music. When it comes to 'how to transfer Tidal to Qobuz', you will get the solution from some online tools or websites on the web. However, those methods are not the best for you.
In this post, we will show you a powerful tool to move Tidal playlist to Qobuz. This tool is DRmare TidiKit Tidal Music Converter. It is an all-round tool that can convert Tidal music to plain audio files like FLAC, MP3 and so on with original quality. And it supports to edit the audio parameters such as bit rate, etc. of Tidal playlist for Qobuz as you want.
What's more, it can work at a rapid speed and keep full ID3 tags of Tidal playlist. After the complete conversion, you can get the local Tidal playlist on your computer. Then you can transfer Tidal playlist to Qobuz for listening without any limit.
Part 2. How to Convert and Transfer Tidal Playlist to Qobuz
In order to get Tidal playlist for Qobuz, you need to use the DRmare Tidal Music Converter. And you need to confirm that your Tidal account is active. Then please install the DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your PC in advance. Next, follow the tutorial below to start to convert and transfer Tidal playlist to Qobuz.
- Step 1 Add Tidal playlist to DRmare
As you had installed the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, then open it. The Tidal app showed also. In the Tidal app, directly find the playlist you want to add to Qobuz. Once got, then get the link of the playlist or songs and put the link to the search bar on DRmare program. And then click on the plus icon to load Tidal songs to DRmare main window.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format for Qobuz
- To get Tidal playlist compatible with Qobuz, you need to set the output audio format and other parameters for them. Here please touch on the menu icon from the top right in DRmare. Click on 'Preferences', you can see a new window. Then tap the 'Convert'. Now, you are able to alter the audio format, channel, etc. of Tidal playlist for Qobuz. You can set Tidal playlist as MP3, FLAC, etc. or Qobuz supported formats as you like. And you can define the archive output tracks of Tidal by artist, album, etc.
- Step 3Convert Tidal for Qobuz
- When finished the settings, then touch the big 'Convert' button. The conversion process of Tidal playlist to Qobuz will start. A moment later, the process completed and you can get the Tidal playlist on your computer. You can click on the 'Converted' icon. Here you can see the converted Tidal songs in DRmare. Then hit the 'search' icon, it will guide you to the target folder on your computer that saved the converted Tidal songs.
- Now, you can go to Qobuz app. And then you can move and import Tidal playlist to Qobuz for using with ease.
Part 3. Conclusion
After checking this post, you had learned how to transfer Tidal playlist to Qobuz for listening. Just using the DRmare Tidal Music Converter, then you can easily get Tidal for Qobuz and other platforms and devices for using. And this tool can convert and save Tidal songs with original quality and full ID3 tags. Then you can move Tidal music to the devices you like for listening offline.