Best Two Ways to Listen to Music from Tidal on Roku
Can't listen to Tidal music on Roku? For most Tidal users, you may come across this issue. Actually, it is because that there is no official Tidal for Roku app. Thus, you can't listen to Tidal songs on Roku directly. You may wonder if there is any solution that can solve this issue. The answer is positive.
In this article, we will show you two ways to download Tidal music as local files and listen to music from Tidal on Roku. Just follow the tutorial below to learn how to make it.
Part 1. Get Tidal on Roku with DRmare Tidal Music Downloader
In order to play Tidal music on Roku, you need to download Tidal music as local files first and then stream Tidal music to Roku USB stick.
If you are the premium users of Tidal, then you can download Tidal music offline directly. However, there is one thing that you should note. It is that the offline Tidal songs are cache files which can't be located. In this case, here, we would like to introduce DRmare Tidal Music Converter for you.
It is a professional tool that can convert Tidal music to FLAC, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, and other Roku compatible formats losslessly. Besides, parameters like title, cover, artist, album, etc. would be retained in the conversion at 5X faster speed. DRmare Tidal Music Downloader is so functional that it definitely helps you enjoy high-quality Tidal music you like on Roku.
How to Get Tidal Music Offline Playback on Roku
Now you can follow the guidance below to download and convert Tidal music with DRmare Tidal Music Converter and then transfer the converted Tidal music files to your USB. After that, you can go ahead to Listen to Tidal on Roku.
- Step 1Download and Install DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- In the first step, please download and install the free trial version of DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer by clicking the "Download" button above. Then open it and the Tidal app would run automatically.
- Note: Free trial version of DRmare Tidal music downloader only supports one-minute conversion. So, if you want to unlock the limitation, you’re suggested to buy a full version.
- Step 2Import Tidal music to DRmare program
- Find Tidal songs that you would like to add to DRmare program on Tidal app. Once found, then tap the item to click "three-dot" icon to select "Share" >> "Copy Playlist Link" to copy the link of Tidal tracks. Next, paste the copied link to the search box of DRmare program main interface and click the "+" button to load the files.
- Step 3Set Output Preferences
- To adjust the output preferences for Tidal music, you could click the "Preference" button on the top-right of the interface. Then you can start to set output formats as you like. You can save the converted Tidal tracks as MP3, M4A or other formats. Moreover, you can customize the parameters to enhance Tidal music quality, including bit rate, sample rate and channel. And you can set the conversion speed as 1X, which will make the process more stable.
- Step 4Convert Tidal music
- When all the settings finished, click the "Convert" button at the right-bottom corner to start conversion. Then the Tidal music files will be converted to the audio formats you had set and files will be saved on your computer. You can click the "file" icon or "history" >> "search" icon to locate them. Then you can plug in your USB to your computer and transfer the files to it to play music from Tidal on Roku.
- Video TutorialHow Play Tidal on Roku TV
Part 2. How to Get Tidal Music on Roku with DRmare Audio Recorder
Another way that can let you listen to Tidal music on Roku is to record Tidal Music. It is also a nice choice for you. Here we would like to introduce an audio recorder for you. Just let's see how does it work together.
This tool is DRmare Audio Capture. With superior audio recording technology, it can download audios from Tidal on your computer with high audio quality by capturing. You can select the output audio formats for your music and customize the codec, bit rate, sample rate and channel as you like, which can let you enjoy the best listening experience of Tidal music. Then you could edit and save the downloaded Tidal songs to your computer for offline using.
What's more, it can also extract audios and music from many sources like video websites, music streaming services, etc. on your computer, such as Deezer, Saavn, YouTube and so on, which lets you enjoy more music freely.
Detailed Guidance on How to Record and Download Tidal Music for Roku
Before starting to record Tidal music, please download and install DRmare Audio Recorder on your computer first. Then follow the tutorial below to begin downloading songs from Tidal.
Step 1. Launch DRmare Audio Capture on your computer and see whether Tidal app is in the main interface. Otherwise, you need to add it in by clicking the big "+" icon or drag it from your computer to DRmare program directly.
Step 2. Customize output format for Tidal music. You could click the "audio" icon at the bottom right of the main interface to start the setting mode. Then you could adjust the audio format and parameters for Tidal music.
Step 3. Click Tidal app in DRmare program main interface. Find and play Tidal music and DRmare Audio Capture will start to record and download Tidal music for you.
Step 4. Touch on the "edit" icon to start to trim recorded Tidal music and edit ID3 tags. Then click "Save" button to store Tidal audio tracks on your computer.
Step 5. Hit on "Converted" >> "search" icon to locate Tidal music files. Then transfer them to your USB and play Tidal on Roku.
Part 3. In Conclusion
With the above ways we showed you, you had known how to get Tidal on Roku for offline listening. To choose which way to get Tidal music on Roku depends on your personal requirements. If you want to get lossless and high quality of Tidal music and save your time, then we suggest you try DRmare Tidal Music Converter. Or if you want to download music not just from Tidal, then you could take a try of DRmare Audio Capture.
If there is still any question, then you could write down at the comment section and we will help you.