How to Download Music from Tidal to iTunes
"I’d like to use iTunes as a music collection library to collect pleasure songs from different streaming services and I’ve ever managed to download music from Tidal to iTunes but I failed, do you have any ideas about it?"
As a music lover who cares deeply about sound quality while immersed in music on providers, you may probably be familiar with Tidal. It's a powerful streaming music service provider that enjoys high popularity in the market.To access 60 million tracks in Tidal library, you have to pay for its Tidal HiFi or Premium. But you still couldn't add Tidal music to iTunes as Tidal downloads are cache files.
For users of iTunes, it’s a free digital media player app that manages, collect and plays digital music and videos. However, it is undoubtedly a big problem that they can't get Tidal music to iTunes. So how to download music from Tidal to iTunes. Here is the best way to transfer Tidal songs to iTunes without paying in the following article.
Part 1. Save Tidal Music to iTunes-Best Software Needs
Before we get started to introduce the solution on ‘Tidal to iTunes’, you need to know the reason why you can’t convert Tidal music to iTunes. One of the key reasons could be format compatibility. The formats iTunes supports are MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC and protected AAC. However, Tidal songs are all protected in a unique format according to its different audio quality. That’s to say, iTunes doesn’t support the formats of Tidal music. So, Tidal music can not be uploaded to iTunes.
Fortunately, DRmare Tidal Music Converter is designed to convert Tidal music files to MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, AAC, and other plain formats losslessly, which are compatible with iTunes. So DRmare Tidal Music Converter enables users to download, convert and import Tidal songs into iTunes playlist.
Besides, parameters such as title, cover, artist, album, track number, etc. would be kept in the conversion at 5X faster speed. DRmare Tidal Music Converter is functional such that it definitely helps you enjoy high-quality Tidal music you like on iTunes.
DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Download songs at 5X faster speed to iTunes
- ID3 Tags would be preserved, lossless quality kept
- Support multiple output formats, incluing MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, AAC, and FLAC
- Provide you access to Tidal music for offline listening on iTunes
Part 2. How to Get Downloaded Songs from Tidal to iTunes
The detailed tutorial of DRmare Tidal Music Converter is as follows. Guided by it, you can clearly figure out what you should do to transfer Tidal music to iTunes.
- Step 1Download and Install DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Download and install DRmare Tidal Music Converter on your computer. Launch it and the Tidal app would run automatically.
- Tips: Free trial version of DRmare Tidal music downloader only supports one-minute conversion. So if you want to unlock the limitation, you’re suggested to buy a full version.
- Step 2Add Tidal music to DRmare Tidal Music Converter
- Copy and paste the link of Tidal tracks, artists, playlists, or albums you want to convert and other relevant links to the search bar.
- Step 3Customize Output Preference
- The "Preference" button on the top-right of the interface offers you access to set output formats. You can save the converted Tidal tracks as MP3, M4A or other formats, which enables users to play the tracks on iTunes. Tidal music quality could be customized by setting the parameters, including bit rate, sample rate, and channel.
- Additionally, you can set the conversion speed as 1X, which makes the process more stable. Transferred Tidal playlists could be archived by Artist / Album or Artist, you just need to check the Option.
- Step 4Convert and Download Tidal Music
- With all the settings finished, click the "Convert" icon at the right-bottom corner to start conversion. Files transferred can be found in the history folder and you just need to click the "history" > "search" button to get them.
- Step 5Import Tidal Music to iTunes
- Now have the converted tracks prepared, you can upload them to iTunes in two ways. You can drag the downloaded audio files or folder to the iTunes window or simply click "menu bar" > "Files" > "Add File to Library" / " Add Folder to Library".
Part 3. In Conclusion
With all the above done, you can freely manage downloaded Tidal tracks on iTunes anywhere and anytime. In addition, you will find that the converted Tidal music has been preserved losslessly and transfer Tidal music to other devices and media players for playback. So, all in all, it’s worth owning DRmare Tidal Music Converter.