Best Way to Add Tidal Music to Premiere Pro
If you are thinking about adding Tidal music to Premiere Pro, then the answer is, unfortunately, no, unless you have downloaded your Tidal music and then add the downloaded music to Premiere Pro.
Premiere Pro is a product of Adobe and is quite popular among video editors. The problem with this video editing software is that you can't integrate it to Tidal or any streaming music platform. However, Adobe Premiere Pro supports all the downloaded and already uploaded music files on your system.
So, if you want to add Tidal music to Premiere Pro, we might have the right solution for that. All you need to do is get the right music converter tool, and you will be able to upload all your favorite music to Premiere Pro without any hassle. Get to know which is the best music converter tool and learn how to use that tool. Read on.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Tidal Music to Premiere Pro
Many video editors wish they could add music from Tidal to Premiere Pro, but since Adobe Premiere Pro doesn't let that happen, users generally have to settle down to other tracks.
To eliminate this issue, one should think about getting the best music converter tool, which is, in this case, is DRmare TidiKit Music Converter. This is an all-in-one tool that will let you convert and download Tidal HiFi and MQA music files, albums, and playlists. The best part about this tool is that you can convert them to multiple formats, such as Lossless, MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and much more. Not just this, batch conversion is possible with DRmare TidiKit Music Converter and that up to 5X speed! One tool but multiple benefits.
To begin downloading your Tidal songs, it is recommended to download DRmare TidiKit Music Converter on your computer system. Once done, you can start downloading and converting the songs so that you can import Tidal music to Premiere Pro.
Here are the salient features of this fantastic tool:
DRmare TidiKit Tidal Music Converter
- DRmare TidiKit Music Converter is available for Windows and Mac.
- Users can download both MQA and HiFi music, albums, and playlists offline.
- Convert protected music files into multiple formats, such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc.
- You can do batch conversion of your Tidal playlist at 5X faster speed.
- All the ID3 tags will be perverse, you can manage your music library without any issue.
- All the downloaded songs can be played on any device you want, and you will be able to add the tracks on Premiere Pro as well.
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal Music to Premiere Pro
Converting Tidal music to Premiere Pro is straightforward. We will guide you through the whole process in a few simple steps. Follow them, and you will be able to download and convert Tidal songs seamlessly. Here are the required steps:
- Step 1 Download DRmare TidiKit Music Converter
The first thing that a user needs to do is download and install DRmare TidiKit Music Converter. Please note that DRmare TidiKit Music Converter offers its free trial version. This way, you will get to analyze its performance and see whether it is worth purchasing or not.
- Step 2 Register DRmare TidiKit Music Converter
While you are using the free trial version of DRmare TidiKit Music Converter, you will only be able to convert one-third of any audio file that you have downloaded. So, purchase the full version of this tool to use it. Once you do, add the details and register yourself.
- Step 3Change Tidal audio output format for Premiere Pro
- Hit on the Menu icon from the upper right on DRmare. Then choose the option for 'Preferences'. And then you can see a new window. Here click the 'Convert' option. Then you can start to alter the audio format for Tidal playlist for Premiere Pro. There are multiple formats available, like Lossless, MP3, AAC, etc. Just choose the one that suits your requirements. You can alter other audio parameters such as bit rate, etc. as you like.
- Step 4Load Tidal playlist to DRmare
- Now choose a Tidal playlist that you like to convert. Then go to its detailed page. Here you can see the 'add files' button turns to blue. Now touch on the 'add files' button and the whole Tidal playlist will load to a new window. You can choose some songs that you like to convert for Premiere Pro. Once selected, then click on the 'Convert' button.
- Step 5Convert Tidal music for Premiere Pro
- As you had clicked on the 'Convert' button, now you can see the conversion process in the window. Just wait for it. Or if you want to convert more Tidal tracks, then click on the 'Library' icon at the top menu bar to choose the songs you like to convert. Once finished the conversion, then you can hit on the 'Converted' button to check the converted Tidal songs.
- Step 6Import Tidal music to Premiere Pro
- Now you have saved the Tidal songs on your computer, then you can start to add Tidal music to Premiere Pro. Please open your Premiere Pro program and then follow the steps below to start.
- Step 1. In the Audio workspace, look for Audio, and select it. It is at the top of the interface. On the other hand, you may follow this: Window > Workspaces > Audio. Once done, click on Window followed by Media Browser. This will reveal the panel for Media Browser.
- Step 2. While you are in the Media Browser, you need to navigate to the audio-file. Right click on that and then click on the Import option that you see; this will allow you to import the converted Tidal music to Premiere Pro.
- Step 3. The audio file has been imported, and you can now double click on it to open the source panel. Play the audio file, and if you wish you can even drag the imported audio clip to the Timeline panel sequence as well.
Part 3. Conclusion
With the limited option to add Tidal music to Premiere Pro, it is always better to have a music downloader and converter tool that will make the video editing process fun. With DRmare TidiKit Music Converter, you can download any Tidal songs and later add them to Premiere Pro. Follow all the steps that we have mentioned here, and easily listen to any Tidal music whenever you want to.