When you Chromecast audio, it allows you to stream multiple services. You can stream popular OTT platforms, such as Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube TV and more. You can easily watch series and stream online movies with just a few clicks. But to stream Amazon Music to Chromecast, unfortunately, this feature will not be there.
In order to play Amazon Music in other apps, you need to get rid of the limitation that Amazon Music has. Even if you have subscribed to their application, it's a pity that users can't listen to their favorite music on other devices. This means that Amazon limits the listening ability only till the device that has the application. This is why so many people ask how to Chromecast Amazon Music.
This is what this article will talk about. Learn the best way to download Amazon Music files and get the freedom to play the music files on any device that you want.
Part 1. Best Way to Cast Amazon Music to Chromecast
One of the best ways to eliminate the limitation of casting Amazon Music to Chromecast is getting an Amazon Music downloader. If you want to cast Amazon Music to Chromecast audio and any other device, try DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is a reliable and trustworthy Amazon Music converter. This all-in-one tool will let you convert and download Amazon Music files into multiple formats so that you can play the music files on any player and device. The best part about DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is that this tool can do batch conversion with 5X speed!
To cast Amazon Music to Chromecast, there is no better tool than DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Here are the features that will tell you why this tool is the best.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Cast Amazon Music to Chromecast easily with this one-stop music downloader
- Download any music files from Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD
- Convert Amazon Music files to multiple formats, such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, lossless, and more
- Allow you do the batch conversion at an ultra-lightning speed of 5X
- The downloaded files can be cast through Chromecast and played on any device or music player you want
- ID3 tags will remain intact even after the conversion
- Free trial version
Part 2. How to Convert and Stream Amazon Music to Chromecast
Using DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is not only safe but very convenient. With just a few steps, your Amazon Music files will be downloaded, and you will be able to do Amazon Music cast to Chromecast. Here is the step-by-step instruction to using DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter.
- Step 1Install the DRmare tool
- The first thing to do is downloading and installing the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter on your computer. This tool is available for both Windows and Mac users. Simply choose the version that suits you, and the download process will get started. Once downloaded, install DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter.
- Step 2Launch DRmare program
- Now that DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter has been installed, launch it, and on the top, click on the sign-in option to sign-in to your Amazon account.
- Step 3Change the output formats of Amazon Music to Chromecast
- To change your Amazon Music files' audio output for Chromecast, click on the preferred option and then go to the advanced section. Here you can easily change the output format, sample rate, output path, etc.
- Step 4Add Amazon playlist to DRmare
- You are almost ready to download your favorite Amazon Music files for Chromecast. Find the Amazon playlist and click on the add files option to start adding the music files for the conversion process. If you want, you can select the complete list of songs from your playlist too. Whatever suits you choose the right option.
- Step 5Start downloading Amazon Music to Chromecast
- Now that the playlist is added, click on the convert option. The conversion process will begin, and ID3 tags will be kept. Go to the history option to locate the downloaded files. Once downloaded, you can transfer the Amazon Music files to any device you want. Play it offline and try different players. Your songs will be played on every device and player.
- These are the steps you need to follow, and you will be able to cast Amazon Music to Chromecast seamlessly.
- Step 6Import converted Amazon Music to Chromecast
Now that Amazon Music files are downloaded in your computer, it's time to cast Amazon Music to Chromecast audio, follow these steps:
Step 1. Go to Chrome Settings. You will see three-dots icon on the top right corner. Click on that and from the drop-down menu, hit the Cast option.
Step 2. You will see the Cast to option with a drop-down arrow. Click on that to choose the source.
Step 3. As you have the downloaded Amazon Music files on your computer, click on the cast desktop option.
Step 4. Now choose the Chromecast device where you will like to cast the files.
Part 3. Conclusion
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is a reliable music converter tool, which can be used to download and convert Amazon Music to MP3, etc. And then you can cast Amazon Music to Chromecast. If you want, you can transfer Amazon Music files to any device that you want so that you can enjoy your favorite playlist later. Try DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter today.