How to Put Amazon Music on iPod
iPod, a portable and powerful electronic device, is a nice choice for users to play music files from Spotify, Apple Music, etc. However, you can't play Amazon Music on iPod as there is no Amazon Music app on iPod. Thus, what if you want to enjoy music from Amazon on iPod? Is there any solution?
Sure. The post here is going to show you how to put Amazon Music on iPod for offline listening. Just take a look at it and learn how to do that.
Part 1. Get Amazon Music on iPod via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
To put Amazon Music on iPod, you need to use a third-party tool to do that. DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter is a smart tool here to help you.
This tool can convert and download Amazon Music to MP3, AAC, M4A and other plain audio formats for iPod. It can batch convert Amazon Music playlists in a fast speed with lossless sound quality. It supports converting Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD. You just need to own an Amazon Music account to use it.
What's more, the DRmare program allows you to alter the channel, sample rate, bit rate and so on of Amazon Music for iPod. And this tool can keep the full ID3 tags of Amazon Music for you so that you can manage Amazon Music files easier.
After using DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you can easily put Amazon Music on iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, etc. for playing offline without limitations.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Convert Amazon Music to WAV, AAC, MP3, etc.
- Retain lossless audio quality of Amazon Music
- Keep ID3 tags like album, artists, etc. after conversion
- 5X faster conversion speed, save your time
- Support to play Amazon Music on iPod, etc. offline
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music for iPod
After learning the key features of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you can step on and see how to use this smart tool. Below are the steps for you on how to get Amazon Music for iPod. Just follow and convert Amazon Music with ease.
- Step 1Open DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Before converting Amazon Music for iPod, please download the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter from the 'Download' button above. Then follow the instruction to finish the installation of DRmare program on your computer. Once installed, then open DRmare program. You can see the main interface of it. Now, please hit on 'Sign In' button on the right side of DRmare program. Then you need to enter the name and password of your Amazon account. Then you will log into Amazon Music.
- Step 2Change Amazon Music output format for iPod
- DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter enables users to alter the output audio format of Amazon Music for iPod. Please hit on the Menu icon on the top right to choose 'Preferences'. Then in the new window, you need to choose 'Advanced'. Here you are ready to set the output audio format for Amazon Music. You can customize the audio format, sample rate, channel, bit rate, etc. of Amazon Music for iPod. In this window, you can change the country if you have other Amazon Music accounts.
- Step 3Import Amazon Music to DRmare
- After the settings, then please find the Amazon Music playlist you like to convert for iPod. Just go to the playlist section on Amazon Music to get it. Once found, then click on it and you will see the details of the target playlist. At the same time, the 'add files' button at the right side of DRmare will shine. You can touch on it and you will see a new window with all the tracks of the target playlist. You can tick 'Select All' to choose all the tracks or you can tick some tracks you like for converting. Once done, please click 'Convert' button and DRmare program will start to convert Amazon Music to iPod.
- Step 4Convert Amazon Music to iPod
- Now, Amazon Music playlist is in the conversion process. You just need to wait for a while till the conversion finished. Once completed, then click on the 'Converted' icon at the top of DRmare program and you will see the converted Amazon Music files.
Part 3. How to Put Amazon Music on iPod
With DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you had got the Amazon Music for iPod. Now you can step to put Amazon Music on iPod for playing. Let's see how to do it.
Step 1. Open the iTunes program on your Windows computer.
Step 2. Hit 'File' > 'Add Files to Library' to move converted Amazon Music to iTunes library.
Step 3. Connect your iPod to your computer through the USB cable.
Step 4. Hit on the iPod icon to load the info of your iPod device in iTunes.
Step 5. Select 'Music' > 'Sync Music' on iTunes. Then choose the converted Amazon Music files and hit 'Apply' to move and put Amazon Music on iPod.
Once added Amazon Music to iPod successfully, then you can disconnect your iPod from your computer. Finally, you can play Amazon Music on iPod offline directly.
In conclusion, in this post, you had got the tool DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter to help you get Amazon Music on iPod. Besides, you can get Amazon Prime Music on iPod as well as Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD. With it, you can get the lossless output audio quality of Amazon Music for better listening on other devices offline.