"Can I play Amazon Music on a Bluetooth speaker?" Bluetooth speaker is a kind of speaker that allows you to connect your mobile phone or other device with it via Bluetooth. And then you can enjoy music with Bluetooth speaker at home. It is quite convenient to use it as it doesn't require a long USB cable or install something.
Amazon Music is a popular music service that offers plenty of songs, albums and more for you to listen to. When it comes to connecting Amazon Music to Bluetooth speaker, you can follow the tutorial in this post to see how to make it. Here you can clearly learn how to play Amazon Music on Bluetooth speaker step by step.
- Part 1. Connect Amazon Music to Bluetooth Speaker with Subscription
- Part 2. Play Amazon Music through Bluetooth Speaker Offline
- Part 3. Conclusion
Part 1. How to Connect Amazon Music to Bluetooth Speaker with Amazon Music Subscription
Amazon Prime Music subscribers can directly use Amazon Music with Bluetooth speaker. To play Amazon Music on Bluetooth speaker, you need to prepare a mobile phone, tablet, or computer that has the Amazon Music app and a Bluetooth connection. After that, you can follow the steps below to learn how to play Amazon Prime Music on Bluetooth speaker.
Step 1. Turn on the Bluetooth on your mobile phone. And then search for the new devices.
Step 2. Turn on the 'pairing' option in your Bluetooth speaker to let it 'to be seen' by your phone.
Step 3. Choose your speaker to connect to your phone. Once paired, you will hear a voice that says 'Bluetooth connected' or else.
Step 4. Back to your mobile phone and connect it to the internet network.
Step 5. Open the Amazon Music app and log in to your premium account.
Step 6. Start to play a song on your device. Then you can get Amazon Music Bluetooth speaker work and enjoy Amazon Music on it.
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Music on Bluetooth Speaker without Internet
Don't have an Amazon Music subscription? Want to listen to Amazon Music offline? In this case, how to play Amazon Music through Bluetooth speaker? Please don't worry. There is a tool that can assist you.
It is DRmare Amazon Music Converter. It can help you download Amazon Music without an Amazon Music subscription. And it supports to convert Amazon Music to FLAC, WAV, MP3 and more plain audio formats. And then you can move Amazon Music to other devices and use Amazon Music with Bluetooth speaker or else with ease.
What's more, DRmare Amazon Music Converter can work at a rapid speed which won't waste your time. Also, it will keep the original audio quality as well as the full ID3 tags of the Amazon Music for you. Besides, you can alter the audio channel, bit rate and so on for Amazon Music songs you like.
Now, you can check the main features of DRmare Amazon Music Converter below. Also, you can check the tutorial on how to use this tool to help you play Amazon Music on Bluetooth speaker.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Download and export Amazon Music playlist to local device
- Convert music from Amazon Music to AAC, MP3, FLAC and more
- Save complete ID3 tags and original audio qualify of Amazon Music
- Support to connect Amazon Music to Bluetooth speaker offline
How to Convert Amazon Music for Bluetooh Speaker
Here you will learn how to use DRmare Amazon Music Converter to convert Amazon Music to local audio files. And then you will see how to play Amazon Prime Music on Bluetooth speaker offline. To get started, you will need to download and install the DRmare Amazon Music for Mac or Windows on your computer first. Besides, you need to have the Amazon Music app on your PC as well.
- Step 1Launch DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Find the DRmare Amazon Music Converter on your computer and then start it. Once opened, you will get its clean main interface. At the same time, the Amazon Music app will open then. To access Amazon Music library, you need to log in to your Amazon Music account.
- Step 2Alter output settings for Amazon Music Bluetooth speaker
- Locate the Menu icon on the DRmare Amazon Music Converter's top right corner. Then tap on it. And then select the 'Preferences' from the option list. This will launch the Preferences window. Now, you can go to alter the audio format, bit rate, and else for Amazon Music songs. You can also archive the Amazon Music tracks by album, artist and so on.
- Step 3Load Amazon Music tracks/playlists to DRmare
- Back to the Amazon Music app to find the songs you like to convert to play on Bluetooth speaker. Once got the target songs, then drag and load them into the main screen of the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. Alternatively, you can copy the Amazon Music song's link. And then put the link to the search box on DRmare and click on the plus icon. This will also help import Amazon Music tracks to DRmare program.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for Bluetooth speaker
- Click the 'Convert' button to let DRmare to convert Amazon Music for Bluetooth speaker. Once the process is done, you can check all the converted Amazon Music files via the 'history' icon. And then you can locate the local Amazon Music songs on the target folder on your computer.
- Step 5Play Amazon Music on Bluetooth speaker offline
- Now, you can turn on the Bluetooth on your computer. Then pair it to your Bluetooth speaker and start to stream Amazon Music on Bluetooth speaker. Or you can transfer Amazon Music to your mobile device from your computer. And then turn on the Bluetooth on your device and pair it with your Bluetooth speaker. After that, you can go to use Amazon Music with Bluetooth speaker without an internet.
Part 3. Conclusion
At last, you knew how to play Amazon Music on Bluetooth speaker with without Amazon Music subscription. If you are an Amazon Prime Music subscriber, then you can directly play Amazon through Bluetooth speaker without any limit. While if you use an Amazon Music free account and want to play Amazon Music offline, then you can try the DRmare Amazon Music Converter. It is a powerful tool that can help you connect Amazon Music to Bluetooth speaker offline. Besides, you can stream Amazon Music on any other device or player you want with ease.
Leave a Comment