"Does Amazon Music work on Android Auto?" Most modern cars come with an Android Auto feature designed to help you access Android features on your car's infotainment system. Through the Android Auto application, you can integrate your phone's functions to your car. This way, you can access your phone applications such as map navigations, Google Assistant, receive and make calls and play music on Spotify and Amazon Music while driving.
If you are an Amazon Music fan, you could make the long boring trip far much short and incredibly exciting. Also, Android Auto technology supports you to enjoy your drive without necessarily carrying your phone - keeping you safe and happy with your favorite playlist from Amazon Music. And while we talk about technology advancements, they are a few flexible ways to play Amazon Music on Android Auto.
This article will, at a glimpse, provide you with a guide on how to play Amazon Music using a USB cable and also introduce you to a much simpler way to listen to Amazon Music in your car.
Part 1. How to Use Amazon Music on Android Auto Directly
The Android Auto is a Google safety solution for drivers that enables them to access their phone service without using their phones. In that case, you can easily play Amazon Music on Android Auto. All you need is your Android smartphone and a functioning USB cable to get the job done. Below is a simple guide on how to play Amazon Music on Android Auto directly from your phone.
i. First, you need to log in to your Amazon Music account using your smartphone.
ii. Next, connect your smartphone to an Android Auto compatible stereo using a genuine USB cable.
iii. Start Amazon Music on your stereo display.
iv. You can now enjoy Amazon Music on Android Auto.
Note: You will need a phone running on Android Lollipop 5.0 and recent versions for this to work.
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Music on Android Auto via DRmare
Even though Amazon Music links perfectly with Android Auto, quite a huge number of people prefer the old-school way of listening to music - using a USB flash drive. However, there is a problem that - you cannot directly download Amazon songs to your flash drive. Amazon Music songs are copy-restricted, meaning that you cannot download or play Amazon tunes on unauthorized devices. That, however, does not mean it is entirely impossible!
Here, we will introduce you to a tool that will let you bypass copy restrictions, download and convert Amazon Music for offline playback - the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter.
The software works fast and lets you download and convert Amazon Music to more playable music formats such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. without loss of sound quality. It is, in fact, a top-rated Amazon Music downloader not only for premium users but also for free Amazon account users.
Below are few notable features that make it a top-rank Amazon Music downloader application.
DRmare iMazonKit Amazon Music Converter
Guide: How to Play Amazon Music on Android Auto with DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Step 1Download, install and launch DRmare
- Visit the official website to download and install the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter app on your desktop. Make sure that you download the right software version for your system software. Click on the software's icon to launch. Select the "Sign In" option to access your Amazon account. If you do not have one, you can create one for free on their site.
- Step 2Register DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter comes with a free version that only lets you convert a minute of each Amazon song. You will need to purchase the application for complete software services. After purchasing, head to the menu icon on the top right corner and select the "Register" option. Enter your licensed email and registration code to complete the registration.
- Step 3Change Amazon Music audio format and music parameters for Android Auto
- With the application, you can easily alter Amazon Music to popular music formats for Android Auto. To do that, go on the Menu icon and select "Preferences" and then "Advanced." Here you can customize your audio format as well as change a few music specs such as audio channel, bit rate, sample rate, etc. You can also organize your songs by Artist or Album, etc.
- Step 4Select and download Amazon Music for Android Auto
- Find your favorite playlist and click on it to open. Click on the yellow "Add Files" option to add the songs to DRmare. Once you have selected your songs, click on "Covert" at the bottom. The DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter will automatically and simultaneously download and convert Amazon Music to your PC for Android Auto.
- Step 5Transfer Amazon Music to USB for playing on Android Auto
- Plugin your USB flash drive to your PC and find the downloaded Amazon playlist by hitting the "History" option. Proceed to copy and paste the Amazon Music playlist to your USB flash drive.
Once it is complete, unplug your USB, plug it into your car stereo system, and select "Play". That's it! You can now play Amazon Music on Android Auto.
Part 3. Conclusion
With the two listed methods, you can now easily play Amazon Music on Android Auto. You only have to find out with works for you best. However, using a USB cable to play Amazon Music on Android Auto may sometimes be limited by lack of internet. To avoid such an eventuality, we highly recommend that you go the easier way - download Amazon Music to computer using DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter for unlimited offline music playback.