How to Play Amazon Music on Windows Phone
"Having a Windows Phone and want to play Amazon Music on it, but don't know how?" If you meet this issue, please don't worry. You can find the solution in this post.
As for Windows Phone, it is discontinued. But those who has the phone still want to use it to listen to music, take photos, etc. As for playing Amazon Music on Windows Phone, you may fail as there is no Amazon Music app for Windows Phone. But in this post, you can get the way to see how to get Amazon Music Windows Phone work without any limitation. Just check it out here.
Part 1. Best Tool to Get Amazon Music on Windows Phone
When it comes to getting Amazon Music Windows Phone work, you need to find a third-party to help you. And then you can directly play Amazon Music on Windows Phone.
There are tools like Amazon Music Converter in the market that can help you. But which one is the best? Please take it ease. Next, we will introduce the powerful tool for you.
It is DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It can convert and download Amazon Music for offline listening with ease. It supports to convert Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Unlimited and Amazon Music HD with lossless quality. And it can convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. to be compatible with Windows Phone and other devices.
With the DRmare Amazon Music Downloader, you can customize the Amazon Music audio parameters like Bit Rate, Channel, etc. as you want. And this tool can keep full ID3 tags of Amazon Music so that you can manage the music files easier. Besides, the DRmare tool can work at a fast speed to convert Amazon Music. So, no need to worry that it will take much of your time.
Finally, after using the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you can play Amazon Music on Windows Phone offline without Amazon Music app on Windows Phone. And you can move the converted Amazon Music files to other devices for listening without any limit.
Part 2. How to Convert Amazon Music for Windows Phone
As such a powerful Amazon Music Converter, you may want to know how DRmare program works. Now, you can get the tutorial on how to use DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Just go on and see how to download Amazon Music to Amazon Music as below.
- Step 1Launch DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
- Before using the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter, you need to get it in advance. Please go ahead to the DRmare official website. Then find and download the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter on your computer. You can get the Mac or Windows version according to your own computer. Alternatively, you can directly get it via the 'Download' button above. Once installed, directly open the DRmare program. The main screen of it is as the photo above. Next, hit the 'Sign In' button. You are required to enter your Amazon account's info. Then you can go on to get Amazon Music for Windows Phone.
- Step 2Alter Amazon Music output settings for Windows Phone
- To play Amazon Music on Windows Phone, you need to alter Amazon Music to the right format for Windows Phone first. At the top right title bar of DRmare program, hit the three-lines icon. Then opt to 'Preferences'. At the 'Preferences' window, touch 'Advanced'. Then you can start to define the output settings of Amazon Music for Windows Phone. There is format, channel, bit rate, etc. for you to reset.
- Step 3Select Amazon Music playlists to convert for Windows Phone
- Now, go to find your favorite Amazon Music playlist. Then touch on it to load the details. At the same time, you can see the 'add files' button at the right highlighted. You need to click on it to load the target playlist. You can see a new window with all the tracks of the playlist you chose. Then hit 'Convert' to start to convert Amazon Music for Windows Phone.
- Tip: To add more Amazon Music playlists for converting, please hit the 'Music Library' icon at the top bar of DRmare after hitting 'Convert' button. Then you can back to choose more playlists to convert as you like.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to Windows Phone
- Here you may need a few seconds for the conversion process of Amazon Music Windows Phone. Once finished, please hit the 'Converted' icon to check the converted Amazon Music files. You can pre-listen the Amazon Music files on DRmare by double-clicking each track. And you can touch the 'search' icon to find the Amazon Music tracks on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Amazon Music on Windows Phone
At last, you had got Amazon Music for Windows Phone via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Now, it's time to see how to play Amazon Music on Windows Phone. Here are the steps for you. Just follow and check how to do that.
Step 1. Link your Windows Phone with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Locate the folder with the converted Amazon Music files on your computer.
Step 3. Copy and put the converted Amazon Music to Windows Phone.
Step 4. Disconnect your Windows Phone from your computer.
Finally, the Amazon Music files is on your Windows Phone. You can play Amazon Music on Windows Phone without Amazon Music app now. And you can listen to Amazon Music on any other device offline as you like with the help of DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter.