"Can I download Amazon Music to my iPhone?" If you are a valid Amazon Music paid user, then you can easily and directly download music from Amazon to iPhone. And you can listen to Amazon Music on iPhone offline.
However, when you cancel Amazon Music subscription, you can't enjoy Amazon Music on iPhone any more as the downloaded files are cache files only. So, how to fix this issue?
The post here is going to show you how to download Amazon Music to iPhone in details. No matter you are the paid users of Amazon Music currently or still want to get Amazon Music to iPhone after cancelling Amazon Music subscription, you can find the solution of both in the following part.
- Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music on iPhone Directly
- Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon to iPhone
Part 1. How to Get Amazon Music on iPhone
For Amazon Music subscribers, you can directly download Amazon Music to iPhone for offline listening. Below we will give the tutorial for you on how ot get Amazon Music on iPhone step-by-step. Just figure it out and learn how to do that.
Step 1. Launch the Amazon Music app on your iPhone.
Step 2. Touch on the 'My Music' button at the bottom bar.
Step 3. Find and hit on the three-dots at the right of the Amazon Music tracks.
Step 4. Press on the 'Download' option to download Amazon Music to iPhone for offline listening.
Step 5. Click any downloaded Amazon Music songs and play Amazon Music on iPhone offline on the go.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to iPhone
Though Amazon Music paid users can download music from Amazon to iPhone, however, the downloaded files they get are just the cache files. And those files can't be played with other platforms or devices. That is to say, you can only play Amazon Music on iPhone with Amazon Music app and other platforms that Amazon Music authorized. Besides, you can't listen to Amazon Music on iPhone offline if you cancel the Amazon Music subscription.
So, is there a fix for all the issue mentioned above? Sure. In this part, we will introduce a practical way for you to download Amazon Music to iPhone for using offline forever.
This way requires you to use the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. It is a tool that can convert and download music from Amazon to iPhone on computer. And it can convert Amazon Music to MP3, M4A and more other audio formats. It can keep lossless sound quality of Amazon Music after conversion in a fast speed.
The DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter allows you to alter the Amazon Music audio channel, bit rate, etc. for iPhone playback. With this tool, you can easily download Amazon Music to iPhone and play Amazon Music on iPhone and other devices offline.
DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter
Want to see how to download Amazon Music to iPhone via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter now? Take it ease. In the following passage, we will walk you through on how to download music from Amazon to iPhone on computer. Please check as below.
- Step 1Sign in Amazon Music in DRmare program
- To download Amazon Music to iPhone, please get the DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter on your computer. Once downloaded and installed, then launch it. Now, you can see its main screen. Please touch on the 'Sign In' button. It will ask you to enter your Amazon Music account's info. After that, you had logged into your Amazon Music account.
- Step 2Alter Amazon Music audio format for iPhone
- In order to make Amazon Music with a better listening experience on iPhone, you can alter the output audio format and other audio parameter of Amazon Music for iPhone. Please hit on the three-lines icon at the upper right in DRmare. Then select 'Preferences' and then go to choose 'Advanced' at the pop-up window. And then you can start to reset the audio format, audio channel, etc. for Amazon Music. Once finished, then click 'OK' button.
- Step 3Choose Amazon Music for downloading
- Once done the settings, you can go ahead to find the Amazon Music playlist you like to download to iPhone. When got the playlist, please click on it to the info page. Later, you can see the 'add files' button on the right side shined. Now, touch on it and it will load the target playlist for you to the new window. Here you can choose which track you like to download. If finished, then hit on 'Convert' button.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music to iPhone
- Now, you can see the conversion process in the window. You may need to wait for a while till the conversion done. Once done, you can touch on the 'Converted' button on the top in DRmare to find the downloaded Amazon Music for iPhone.
- Step 5How to transfer Amazon Music to iPhone
From above, you had got how to download Amazon Music to iPhone on computer. Here we need to move Amazon Music to iPhone from computer. Please find the steps below to see how to transfer Amazon Music to iPhone on Mac and Windows computer.
Transfer Amazon Music to iPhone on Windows Computer
Step 1. Link your iPhone to your Windows computer.
Step 2. Open the Windows Media Center.
Step 3. Hit 'Task' > 'Settings' > 'Media library' > 'Add folders to library' to add downloaded Amazon Music files to it.
Step 4. Once added, go back to 'Task' and hit 'Sync' to move Amazon Music to iPhone.
Transfer Amazon Music to iPhone on Mac Computer
Step 1. Open iTunes program on your Mac computer.
Step 2. Hit 'File' > 'Add files to library' to import converted Amazon Music to iTunes.
Step 3. Plug your iPhone to your Mac computer.
Step 4. Find the iPhone's icon on iTunes.
Step 5. Select 'Music' > 'Sync Music' to choose the Amazon Music to move to iPhone.
Step 6. Touch on 'Done' button once done.
At last, you had got how to download Amazon Music to iPhone via DRmare iMazonKit Music Converter. Also, now you get the way on how to play Amazon Music on iPhone offline forever as well as on other devices.
Leave a Comment